Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"3x Nurse Route"

I hope I will be able to launch it with the next update, as it is bugged for me right now (I can't free roam after the last 7/11 scene and I can't do it before).

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
"3x Nurse Route"

I hope I will be able to launch it with the next update, as it is bugged for me right now (I can't free roam after the last 7/11 scene and I can't do it before).
There was a lot of bugs in the last update that never got fixed.
Lets hope this one is a little more polished !

IMO they need some more beta testers before they release to their patreons, the last many updates have come with huge bugs that made the game close to unplayable often....

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
IMO they need some more beta testers before they release to their patreons, the last many updates have come with huge bugs that made the game close to unplayable often....
Technically, since the game isn't released in full, patreon users ARE the beta testers.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
soo, is there 12 scenes for 0.85 ?
I think they meant, that the 12 scenes are for 0.86

0.86 will no longer be a Aylia crossover

Why have we decided like this? Most of the routes are at a tipping point and they will shape up into what they are really about, so we want to progress them all over that tipping point and finally give each of the existing routes their identity. Unfortunately for us to do this we won't have any new free roam scenes but we will make up for it on 0.87 where we can have 1 scene dedicated to each route and leave 5 scenes for free roam.
Funny how I was wondering why are they doing a full patch dedicated for a crossover a few week ago, and in the end they are doing what I thought would make much more sense XD

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Originally 12 scenes were meant for 0.85, while 0.86 was supposed to be patch focusing entirely on crossover scenes afaik. There is an old post on patreon saying that february update would contain these, it was before 0.84 release or so

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
They will probably be quiet for a few days and upload the patch late like nothing happened, as the usually do, I wouldn't even be surprised if they post an update without those 12 scenes and leave some for the next patch

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
If that happened, then they'd crush remaining credibility they seemed to work so hard to regain after fiasco last year.

On the other hand, if they stick to their word, it'd be positive.

Reactions: griffor

Nnii

Sep 17, 2017
its not released yet?
Nop

Is it still going to be released today?
10h

Should be, Issac got to my house 2 hours ago and everything so far is on schedule. We already have a test version with all hentai scenes ready to be seen, we're just putting some dialogues in their place and proofreading some of them. Worst case scenario I believe it might be released past midnight (2~3am) but we shouldn't need that much time, just saying that just so you guys know we're REALLY close to releasing and there's no delays.

9hours ago

Reactions: DimitarM12

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Worst case scenario I believe it might be released past midnight (2~3am) but we shouldn't need that much time, just saying that just so you guys know we're REALLY close to releasing and there's no delays.
9hours ago
Well it will come when it will come :D And who knows when will it be available here :p

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
No news so far about the patch, delayed again? XD

Edit: somehow f95 didnt notify me about new posts, anyways hopefully they make it barely on time, its better than 2 days+ delays right, plus who knows when it will be available here unless some hero uploads it asap :eek:

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I would rather wait a little bit more and have a version without game breaking bugs rather than having the update now and not being able to play some scenes because they rushed the release. Also, they still have a few hours to release the game on the 26th (and even if they delay it for one day, it's not that bad, I can wait).

Reactions: griffor

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
Nop

Is it still going to be released today?
10h

Should be, Issac got to my house 2 hours ago and everything so far is on schedule. We already have a test version with all hentai scenes ready to be seen, we're just putting some dialogues in their place and proofreading some of them. Worst case scenario I believe it might be released past midnight (2~3am) but we shouldn't need that much time, just saying that just so you guys know we're REALLY close to releasing and there's no delays.

9hours ago
He's talking about the time zone in Portugal, right? Looks like it's 5 or 6 am over there right now...

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
No post yet on their patreon, its 3 am here already (UTC -4), i just hope the patch is worth the wait/delays.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes