Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
new post on their patreon, apparently the full aylia patch is 0.86 and not 0.85 according to a previous post, so maybe 0.85 is story focused, need confirmation from a patreon on this tho.
Correct !

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Well whatever it has in it, hopefully it lacks glitches this time. I got tired of being stuck in the red light district loop with Sato. It was like anime Twilight Zone, or anime Groundhog's Day.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Actually, we do know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh good to know, my bad didnt watch the goals video, didnt think they would talk about the patch right away, its a bit sad that arthur and jack wont have any scenes, specially jack since he has only a blowjob so far, but im really looking forward to sato scenes and i dont have anything to say about melvin's scenes, they always deliver given how advanced that route is, for the first time i really dont want them to delay the release date.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Oh good to know, my bad didnt watch the goals video, didnt think they would talk about the patch right away, its a bit sad that arthur and jack wont have any scenes, specially jack since he has only a blowjob so far, but im really looking forward to sato scenes and i dont have anything to say about melvin's scenes, they always deliver given how advanced that route is, for the first time i really dont want them to delay the release date.
Yeah, I really like this route too but there won't be a scene for them because there were in the last 2 or 3 patches according to the dev, that's why they will do something for the Garcias this time (and people really like Melvin so he will be in every release - except maybe the Aylia patch)

Reactions: griffor

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Is there an actual release date? I think I read on ulmf that if everything goes perfectly they will release it on 16 but a 26 is more likely. But I'm not sure how accurate a random post like that is.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Is there an actual release date? I think I read on ulmf that if everything goes perfectly they will release it on 16 but a 26 is more likely. But I'm not sure how accurate a random post like that is.
I mean, the post was by Starke himself, so I'd expect it by 16 or around 26.

Reactions: Leonhardt

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
Valentine status update on their Patreon, I'd link it but I stopped paying them during their hiatus a few months back

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
thanks for sharing the info, as expected a feb 16th release is unlikely, hopefully the cg team can pull it off, ah well, 10 more days, at least fallen english translation comes out on the 23th (which is great), so the waiting wont be a big deal.

VoluptuousVel

Apr 26, 2017
Getting an error on startup: Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/Vehicle

I saw one other person already asked for a fix, and noone has answered him.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
First of all I already announced it over Discord but due to popular demand, the Garcias route was supposed to have two scenes and we cut one, the reason why we did that is because we're going to add a new Jack scene.
I don't really mind the Jack scene since the swinging turns NTR scenario isn't that well done in this game. Well not like a care much about the Jack scene either since it turned out to be your run of the mill NTR route. If jack was more innocent in his route then I would be hooked but he is just the avrage ntr guy with blackmail plotline. I hoped those routes would go in a different direction than most ntr games :( Well luckly the game is still good just didn't go the way I hoped :p

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
The only i hope in this scenes is finally comes a ''Girl and Girl'' action scene because there are just 1, and maybe not counts much because is just a kiss ''I mean the scene with the garcias, maybe is the first one'' I heard there comes a couple scenes in normal life and there more scenes with the Alya cameo so, i really hope that scenes because even in the tags on the game says ''lesbian'' and there is not much lesbian. Anyway, the game is good.

Pd: I still don't know why people likes the melvin route...

Edit: fix my writting

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
The only i hope in this scenes is finally comes a ''Girl and Girl'' action scene because there are just 1, and maybe not counts much because is just a kiss ''I mean the scene with the garcias, maybe is the first one'' I heard there comes a couple scenes in normal life and there more scenes with the Alya cameo so, i really hope that scenes because even in the tags on the game says ''lesbian'' and there is not much lesbian. Anyway, the game is good.

Pd: I still don't know why people likes the melvin route...

Edit: fix my writting
Well the main focus of the game is corruption and NTR , not lesbian action (not that i dislike it), so obv melvin is one of the preferred routes due to heavy NTR and corruption, if you are playing this game hoping for a lot of lesbian scenes then you are playing the wrong one.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes