rick87

Jul 16, 2017
the bugfix version doesn't work for me, in the Melvin route i had a save just before the contract signing scene and that scene doesn't play at all, the dude at the counter keeps on telling the FC that she's late but i have no option to change her clothes at the wardrobe. can anyone share a working save before that scene?

albus1991

Jan 27, 2018
hello everyone is new to the forum, I would have a favor to ask ... I wanted to complete the road to melvin I refused to go drinking with saro and I have not fired from melvin ... but now I'm at a standstill because if I go in the red light district I start the scene where I will be invited to drink in the loop ... and if I go to melvin makes me change but then I can not do anything more work or leave, I need the morality to 87 to continue the exchange of a couple ... are I buggy? or did I forget something? how can I get more events for the city? sorry if you do not understand much I used a translator, thanks in advance version 0.85

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
the bugfix version doesn't work for me, in the Melvin route i had a save just before the contract signing scene and that scene doesn't play at all, the dude at the counter keeps on telling the FC that she's late but i have no option to change her clothes at the wardrobe. can anyone share a working save before that scene?
Pretty sure it will work if you start over and do it again from the beginning, don't use the old save.

belvoir

May 17, 2017
guys iam having some trouble...
RPGVXace RTP is required to run this game...
what is that mean?
google "RPGVXace", you should be able to get to rpgmaker site, where you can download Run Time Packages for different rpgmaker's versions.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
great i got a black screen and then the game close then i open the fucking game

VoluptuousVel

Apr 26, 2017
I am getting constant errors saying different files are missing, is there something im missing? i just downloaded the game and unpacked it.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
dont use old saves.

Jan 25, 2017
will there be a bestiality on this series?
It was hinted it will be in the 'DLCs'. I'm guessing that is during the game progress or after this game is finished. Unfortunately, I don't see this game ending anytime soon for probably next 5 years. Way too much development still required. Unless they decide to go with a different story in the 'world' of Fleeting Iris and a different MC.

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Who cares as long as they complete it with steady pace.

This is gonna be huge corruption saga upon completion.

Imo, if SS is best light VN around, this one is probly best regarding MC corruption around

Same goes with KoD being the best one concerning monster-bestiality things, all quality projects really, just fucking slow as fuck but hey its patreon

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes