Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm trying to do Melvin's route and stuck at the part where Ayame ponders about inviting him home. Is this the end of the patch or do I need to lower her morale more ?
Also I noticed Clarke has a route, but the walkthrough file doesn't have this. Is the file not up-to-date to the latest version or his route is named different ?
Talk with Melvin twice, and he will go home with Ayame.
Clarke route have 1 scene and nothing more at the moment.

Reactions: vusun123

vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
Talk with Melvin twice, and he will go home with Ayame.
Clarke route have 1 scene and nothing more at the moment.
Thanks for the head-up on Melvin. Can someone update OP's walkthrough a bit, I'm confused as hell because it really isn't updated for version 0.85f

Faf

Jul 31, 2017
New poll
Aplly tan lines or not?
For now, apply tan lines (122 votes), leave it as it is with complete tan (106 votes).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
is it just me or the park scene are gone after her morality went down below 90?
Ye also happened for me, i think the event was there the first week at the park.
Later when i had lover morality i visited the park (almost each day) but nothing.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Hi guys I just played the game for a bit but I have a few questions.
1) Although I turned on voice acting I haven't heard any voice acting in game. Anyone knows why?
2) I saw in patreon site that u can choose for the character to be tanned or not and have pubic hair sizes. But I didn't see any option to do this in game?
3) I went along in one route where the father in law comes and I chose to work which ended up in the game showing credits and then it asked me to save. After that when I reloaded that save only character cg and text box is visible while background got blacked out. Is that a bug?

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Hi guys I just played the game for a bit but I have a few questions.
1) Although I turned on voice acting I haven't heard any voice acting in game. Anyone knows why?
2) I saw in patreon site that u can choose for the character to be tanned or not and have pubic hair sizes. But I didn't see any option to do this in game?
3) I went along in one route where the father in law comes and I chose to work which ended up in the game showing credits and then it asked me to save. After that when I reloaded that save only character cg and text box is visible while background got blacked out. Is that a bug?
1- there is no voice acting.
2- for public hair you need a razor that you can buy at the sexy shop in the red light district.
3- It's not a bug i think, you need to start a new game or use a load before you enter the route.

About being tanned i dont know if you can in this version, i finish all the routes and the vendor at the beach keep saying the same stuff. Maybe you have to trigger something outside the main route?

vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
IIRC it's the moaning.
For the tan, I haven't found out how but I think it's related to not going for a job at the start. For the pubic hair, buy a razor blade and do the event in the bathroom in the house (you can shave there)
That save is meant for scene list in the global saving

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
IIRC it's the moaning.

For the tan, I haven't found out how but I think it's related to not going for a job at the start. For the pubic hair, buy a razor blade and do the event in the bathroom in the house (you can shave there)

That save is meant for scene list in the global saving
1) But in the patreon page they had a voice sample for actual in game voice acting in English by a female artist. The sample contained fully voiced scenes from the game. And having that option turned on in game shld in theory allow that but I didn't find anything.
2) Where do I get the Razer from?
3) I didn't get what u meant?

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
1- there is no voice acting.
2- for public hair you need a razor that you can buy at the sexy shop in the red light district.
3- It's not a bug i think, you need to start a new game or use a load before you enter the route.

About being tanned i dont know if you can in this version, i finish all the routes and the vendor at the beach keep saying the same stuff. Maybe you have to trigger something outside the main route?
Umm no voice acting? Then why is that options available in settings? And the Patreon page clearly states that voice acting is available and even has a sample for it.
Read the post above mine for info

There is a global save file that contains infomation on the unlocked scenes and whatnot. The save you created after the credit is meant to carry infomation about those scenes onto the global save, and not for later gameplay
Ah Oki thanks.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Theres some weird design choices in this game.
The map size, you could probably put everything into 3 screens with less walking around. Why cant there be a map ingame?
The bus stop is so far away instead of being next to your home wasting your time. The slow scene transitions waste time as well.
Game overs instead of just saying "end of path X, you can keep playing/you're placed at a time before that ending"
"REAL TIME EVENT"
Dog on your yard that you cant fuck.

Reactions: cleanfeel

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
The map size, you could probably put everything into 3 screens with less walking around. Why cant there be a map ingame?
The bus stop is so far away instead of being next to your home wasting your time. The slow scene transitions waste time as well.
Game overs instead of just saying "end of path X, you can keep playing/you're placed at a time before that ending"
"REAL TIME EVENT"
They made the map first, cause it's gonna be used in their future games as well (the ones at the top of their patreon page). Although its still annoying to walk around/get to the bus, I just use the teleporting ring item you can get in the cg room. Can't get around the game overs, sadly.

I think they're gonna add some dlc-like downloads after the main routes are done to get around Patreon restrictions, like some other game devs have talked about.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
For those asking about the voice acting, there WAS voice acting at one point, but for only one scene. This scene of course has been taken out of the main game to my knowledge. Not sure if it's spoilery since it's no longer part of the game but spoilers anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't played Clarke's route recently because there aren't any new additions to it so I don't know how far that route goes now. The mentioned scene takes place after the available scene in the memory room and the now removed scene where Clarke has sex with Ayame.
"REAL TIME EVENT"
-The map is big because there is supposed to be more content later for freeroam. It's just not available yet.
-Game over scenes (or path ending scenes) are there because, if the devs program it correctly, you would be able to load from that point when the next version comes out. Of course this isn't always the case, but it would work fine if new content didn't rely on changes to the current content (such as variables and switches being active).
-As for the dog, devs said that it could be a dlc after the game is finished. Doesn't mean it WILL, but it's always a possibility until the devs say otherwise.

Reactions: goditseb
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes