Angmir

May 29, 2017
Starke (main Dev) said in the Podcast that this patch might actualy contain one scene from the 12 new they plan to release on 0.86 in April.

Anyone can confirm ?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Starke (main Dev) said in the Podcast that this patch might actualy contain one scene from the 12 new they plan to release on 0.86 in April.

Anyone can confirm ?
This is a bugfix release and a lot of dialogues changes.
No new scenes.
But there is 1 of the old scenes that you can now have as tanline scene(before it was full tan only or no tan).

Angmir

May 29, 2017
This is a bugfix release and a lot of dialogues changes.
No new scenes.
But there is 1 of the old scenes that you can now have as tanline scene(before it was full tan only or no tan).
Well that still feels awfully apetizing to me.
I as a literate man, and dare I say decent writer myself - enjoy good writen story no less than the art itself.

I have seen many terribly looking games what were extreamly hot thanks to good and sugestive writing of the scenes.

On the other hand just an amazing art, wihout a good setup and exposition in text doesnt make it that far.

Sep 8, 2017
Is this game heavely ntr focused or you can play it with little to no ntr ?
It's the essence of NTR.

I got the game from mega and nopy, they both are somewhat broken. Files are missing and because of that I can't play it. Every step I make, there is a pop-up, that graphic, sound, whatever is missing and sometimes some fatal error hits me and the game crashes. Anyone knows why is that?

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
got runtime error with this new update
do i need extract the new file to the older or just copy save game from previous to the new folder?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks, I guess I won't play it then. Too bad the art looked good
The game works perfectly, I finished it myself earlier.
No files are missing, everything is working flawless.
There even is a gallery where you can unlock all scenes if you are lazy.(code is in the troubleshoot.txt file)

This is the 2nd fix of version 0.85, all bugs have been fixed.
They even added a tan-line scene just to test it out for future versions.
Have fun !

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes