Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
game freezes when the son tried to go for Ayame's panties(True route)/ after quiting malvin pub.
That route ends there.
Routes to play is: Melvin+sato+hospital+father in law
The true route is not finished.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
That route ends there.
Routes to play is: Melvin+sato+hospital+father in law
The true route is not finished.
No, there's another scene where she gives him a boobjob and some 69, but I only use the gallery nowadays so I have no clue how to actually unlock them.

Reactions: JBL80

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
No, there's another scene where she gives him a boobjob and some 69, but I only use the gallery nowadays so I have no clue how to actually unlock them.
Do you mean "father in law route" ?, where you say NO tom melvin, and don't have sex with husband?
The game should progress you to meeting the father in law automatic.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Father in law and jack route progress almost at the same time, one is consecuence of the other kinda since their scenes are connected

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So I just tested this myself, and you are right. It don't work. Bugged.
Version 0.85B works fine in this route FYI.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
wheres authur place? if not then how do you do that route?
It's Arthur, he's the "father-in-law", wherein once you quit working for Melvin, you get the chance to be Arthur's caretaker, but at the same time, this is also where the Jack route begins.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Starke said they fixed the Father in Law bug - probably updated the Patreon Link allready. The one we have here must be from before that

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Starke said they fixed the Father in Law bug - probably updated the Patreon Link allready. The one we have here must be from before that
It is fixed in their next version, not in the current one.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018

After being fired out of work and going to shower, the jack stands still and I cant move, what to do?
Bug with the latest 0.85c version. Download older 0.85.
Luckily I had both so I just transfered the save to old one to get past this scene and then put it back to new one.

Reactions: Zellemate
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes