Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
There is another preview on Discord.

Nurse sex with Scott (with internal x-ray option)
and Gracias sex in front Ayame

Release date is said to be on 20th, but it can be subject to change.
Can't get here fast enough.

Messerschmitt109

Apr 6, 2018
After using Jack's information about stealing wallets and coming home from that, I'm now stuck as Ayame goes into the shower and Jack glitches out and stops moving. Now the game doesn't progress as Jack is just standing still in the hallway doing nothing. Is there a fix to this?

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
After using Jack's information about stealing wallets and coming home from that, I'm now stuck as Ayame goes into the shower and Jack glitches out and stops moving. Now the game doesn't progress as Jack is just standing still in the hallway doing nothing. Is there a fix to this?
There is a fix but that version is not posted to the forum. We are waiting 0.86 for that. Or you can use an old version of the game to pass this scene and then use your save on the new version.

Anyone got 0.86??
O.86 is not ready yet. So even the developer does not have it. lol

Destilian

Mar 15, 2017
I feel like im missing something very basic here, I know the code to unlock the scenes. WHERE do I place said code to unlock scenes? thanks

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Whenever you are free to move as Ayame - go downstairs and click on the clock to access hidden room with scenes etc.

But once again - I recomend to just play the game - scenes look and feel better in context this way. And the game is very fast paced - without any unnecessery grind or anything - so dont worry - you wont loose hours on needles things to find a sex scene.

Avaliable walkthrough works pretty good.

Exept of "House route" (one with Father in law and Son-in-law) - it is bugged in 85c. Previous build 85b it works all right.

Messerschmitt109

Apr 6, 2018
I'm really stuck right now, I finished the 0.80 version and I moved the save to the 0.85 version but the save menu shows no saves. Did I do something wrong or is 0.80 too far back to work?

Last edited:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Isnt it common knowladge that Saves usualy dont work well when transfered ?

Why transfer at all ?

You can get to any poin in game in 30min at worst if you skip all dialog.

Messerschmitt109

Apr 6, 2018
I'm really new to this, sorry guys. But after I finishing the 0.80 version and transferred the save to the 0.85 version, I start the save and this is all I see.
upload_2018-4-8_17-51-49.png
This is right after Robert's father arrived at the couple's home and the game goes into credits and asks for save.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
That's what happens when you transfer saves.

If you have RPG Maker VX ACE you can easily edit the project and delete the event that is in front of Jack in this picture:

Starke said he created an event there by mistake. You completely delete the event and you're good to go.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
new patch takes event out as well although that is about all the patch does if i remember reading it correctly

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes