Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone have save 100%? I want see all CG! :3
If you want to see all CGs all you have to do is click on the clock next to the stairs on the first floor of the house. Once you're inside the room you have to walk down and there will be a door that asks you for a code, the code is in a notepad were the launcher is. Enter the room and ask the NPC to unlock all CGs.... done....

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Is the walkthrough that is currently on the front page for the most recent version of this?
No it isn't but that doesn't really matter, the storylines are extremely linear and repetetive. It still servers purpose in telling you how to get on the routes you wanna play though.

sheilablows

Apr 2, 2018
ok i may be retarded or something but i cant play this, i download the .85c file and then converted it into a zip file like someone said above but idk what else to do besides this. what do i do next? i try to open it but it says its invalid, i try to some how put the file into the old .80 version but when i load the game it still says .80v on top while i see others says .85c so im a bit confused about this, im pretty sure its simple but i still need some one to clearly write down steps for me to follow because my brain cant process this computer shit lol kms. like i said i tried all that i cound think of which was a lot but i guess im missing something cause i have like 5 .85c files just trying to download the whole game

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
ok i may be retarded or something but i cant play this, i download the .85c file and then converted it into a zip file like someone said above but idk what else to do besides this. what do i do next? i try to open it but it says its invalid, i try to some how put the file into the old .80 version but when i load the game it still says .80v on top while i see others says .85c so im a bit confused about this, im pretty sure its simple but i still need some one to clearly write down steps for me to follow because my brain cant process this computer shit lol kms. like i said i tried all that i cound think of which was a lot but i guess im missing something cause i have like 5 .85c files just trying to download the whole game
If you go 1 page back .... version 0.85d is uploaded. I know its much to ask to go back one page... but give it a try?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It was already delayed from 20th to 27th.. now what?
Think they are perfecting the small details and also some minor bugs. They hope for no bugs in this release, but we will see. My guess is the patch is out tonight or tomorrow.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes