grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
if you chose not to get date-raped by Sato, his storyline ends?

In order to become a nurse, you can turn down both Sato and Melvin? Or do you have to do their corruption/rape storylines?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
if you chose not to get date-raped by Sato, his storyline ends?

In order to become a nurse, you can turn down both Sato and Melvin? Or do you have to do their corruption/rape storylines?
Yes both bolded parts. Actually... you might be able to do Hospital without Sato but I think it's not the case.

Try it?

a55555

May 31, 2017
When I download it, it's appearing as a type 85c file and I can't extract it. Anyone else have this issue?

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
What's the newest patreon post about?
was a vote on if people wanted it on the 20th as planned minus 3 scenes that would come on the 27th or wait till the 27th and get it all at finished. 27th won i'm going to assume as it was over 40 votes ahead

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
In this ver. what changed/updated?
i didn't want down the full bug ver.
• The file extension is now 7z so people can extract it without jumping through hoops.
• Event that was blocking Jack in his route is now gone. You no longer need to transfer saves or have RPG Maker VX Ace knowledge to proceed in that route.

So nothing really big, except the bug in the Jack route.(Which you could fix yourself)

umumikon

Feb 24, 2018
• The file extension is now 7z so people can extract it without jumping through hoops.
• Event that was blocking Jack in his route is now gone. You no longer need to transfer saves or have RPG Maker VX Ace knowledge to proceed in that route.

So nothing really big, except the bug in the Jack route.(Which you could fix yourself)
i will wait for new scene then
thanks dude

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Would anybody be so kind and link me and up-to-date walkthrough? I would appreciate it a lot.

Edit: Nevermind, the storylines are extremely linear, you only have to figure out the "mini events".

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes