Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
i cant play the game it wont download right
Mind explaining what you mean by that? If you're having trouble opening it, just add .zip to the end of the file name and save it as "All Files".

is the walkthrough updated to .15 ? its pretty hard to find all the scenes as is
At the moment, nope. But the starting points in the walkthrough are still consistent so you can think of it as more of a guide instead of a walkthrough.

You could stick to the good girl path????
You could, if you want the "True" route. Though atm, that doesn't really amount to anything since they're focusing on all the other routes right now.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
If there's one thing I'd like to comment on this game, it's that the MC is such a tough character that it's hard to believe that she can turn into a submissive slut in like, 1 or 2 days flat during the NTR routes. The swinging, open relationship one I can at least accept because her boyfriend was in it too, but the ones where she got raped/blackmailed reads a little unrealistic, especially considering that you literally cannot find a better type of boyfriend to handle these situations (okay maybe a politician can handle it even better, but point). Maybe if she is less assertive then the other routes will read more believable. I'm not saying that it's impossible, just kinda improbable.

Also, the ahegao is kinda overboard? It's a look that you normally see in the last stages of the 'training'. But here, she has that look even when she just started masturbating.

Reactions: Maddick

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
If there's one thing I'd like to comment on this game, it's that the MC is such a tough character that it's hard to believe that she can turn into a submissive slut in like, 1 or 2 days flat during the NTR routes.
Maybe you are right, but i'm glad, that we don't have to run 100 days to the bar to see the next little step on her way to get more submissive.

in my eyes this is one of the Top10-Games, which i played so far.

Very good job, developer-team!!!

kumatosed

Jun 25, 2017
Figured id save my save with all the tan fans out there.
As far as i can tell this is the earliest in the story you can get it.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
im talkin abt pubic hair tanned body etc
Go to red light district, go into shop, buy razor blades.
Go back to your home, in the bathroom there is an event where you can choose 3 types of bodyhair.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
If there's one thing I'd like to comment on this game, it's that the MC is such a tough character that it's hard to believe that she can turn into a submissive slut in like, 1 or 2 days flat during the NTR routes. The swinging, open relationship one I can at least accept because her boyfriend was in it too, but the ones where she got raped/blackmailed reads a little unrealistic, especially considering that you literally cannot find a better type of boyfriend to handle these situations (okay maybe a politician can handle it even better, but point). Maybe if she is less assertive then the other routes will read more believable. I'm not saying that it's impossible, just kinda improbable.

Also, the ahegao is kinda overboard? It's a look that you normally see in the last stages of the 'training'. But here, she has that look even when she just started masturbating.
They stated in their last podcast that they weren't exactly happy with it either but they had to show results to patreons as its a hentai game.

Reactions: mesoru

Angmir

May 29, 2017
He also mentioned to treat each route as a sepparate dimention ? where Ayame personality can be diffrent.

So one route Ayame is strong and rebelious.

Other she is submissive and gulible.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
There is a code 8 digits - you can find it in game folder text file.
Or here posted by me few pages back.

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
game freezes when the son tried to go for Ayame's panties(True route)/ after quiting malvin pub.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes