Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
They're delivering 12 scenes consistently every 45 to 50 days. Most authors release about 4 or 5 every month. But what's actually impressive about them is that while they deliver 12 scenes, they keep adding a bunch of stuff to the game which makes me think it will delay the next patch but they always seem to manage, even tho sometimes they miss their deadlines for a couple of days.

Usually I lose interest on these games after 6 or 7 patches but this game just keeps me excited. I'm always wondering what they are going to do next. First it was the free roam and tan. Then they overhauled the swinger chick who looks so much sexier now and added a new route not to mention the stuck in wall and subway grope clichés which I love. And now they are adding tan lines!

I just wish they could find another two or three CG artists that can draw like Muku. Having to wait almost 2 months for a patch sucks, but it's worth it every time. I'm yet to play a new patch and feel disapointed. If any of you guys can draw you should consider IMing them XD

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Avast should be the issue. Go to the create exception option and point the .exe out.
I had the same problem with Avast. Took me like half an hour to figure what I was doing wrong. Like I had entered the path and edited it several times, scanned the file, updated both my anti-virus and malware definitions, and still had a black screen. I didn't realize I had to hit OK for it to update the changes. Heh, I hadn't made an exception in a couple years. Can't believe I missed that. Hope this helps someone.

julkul

Nov 12, 2017
They're delivering 12 scenes consistently every 45 to 50 days. Most authors release about 4 or 5 every month. But what's actually impressive about them is that while they deliver 12 scenes, they keep adding a bunch of stuff to the game which makes me think it will delay the next patch but they always seem to manage, even tho sometimes they miss their deadlines for a couple of days.

Usually I lose interest on these games after 6 or 7 patches but this game just keeps me excited. I'm always wondering what they are going to do next. First it was the free roam and tan. Then they overhauled the swinger chick who looks so much sexier now and added a new route not to mention the stuck in wall and subway grope clichés which I love. And now they are adding tan lines!

I just wish they could find another two or three CG artists that can draw like Muku. Having to wait almost 2 months for a patch sucks, but it's worth it every time. I'm yet to play a new patch and feel disapointed. If any of you guys can draw you should consider IMing them XD
Muku draws so fast considering how high quality his art is.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Pretty sure they have 2 artist onboard since 2-3 months now , the other person is to my understanding a female cg artist who taught Muku how to draw.
From their patreon page.
Head CG Artist: Mukuyaki
CG Artist: Tigerlyla

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I wouldn't really call any anime style art high quality. It's fast to draw for a reason.
The biggest issue just how awful it looks from different perspectives that aren't the most standard.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I think so too but you can't blame me for wishing he could do it even faster. If heaven studios released all 5 of their games today I'd instantly file for a one week vacation. :coldsweat:

julkul

Nov 12, 2017
Pretty sure they have 2 artist onboard since 2-3 months now , the other person is to my understanding a female cg artist who taught Muku how to draw.
From their patreon page.
Head CG Artist: Mukuyaki
CG Artist: Tigerlyla
Ahh, I see. Well that does explain things.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
is this the version with the bunny stuff? xP
EDIT: nvm, we need one update for that
I think it will be more then one update before "bunny stuff", next update will have scenes with the routes there are already there. And i think there also will be a office job route before the bunny job.

Reactions: Randomplayer

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Could anyone provide a password for unlocking galery please ?

Just want to check how much was added since last time I played.

Update:
NVM - found it in the game faq

The Code is 84134956

Reactions: Faf and mesoru

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Could someone kind tell how can I get this scenes:

hole in a wall buttfuck
Oficer Chloe 2 scenes
Train grope scene.

Thx

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Hole - From ayame's house go right, up into the construction site next to the slums entrance (one with hobos) and then you'll see two kids and an EV symbol if your morality is low enough. Talk to them.

Chloe - Low morality day 12 in red light district go up in the alley. Can't be tanned.

Train - I think at night after you leave melvin bar really late in the game, go to the subway. You need to have some perfume, I think both work but I got the most expensive just in case.

Reactions: Burt Mac and Angmir

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hole - From ayame's house go right, up into the construction site next to the slums entrance (one with hobos) and then you'll see two kids and an EV symbol if your morality is low enough. Talk to them.

Chloe - Low morality day 12 in red light district go up in the alley. Can't be tanned.

Train - I think at night after you leave melvin bar really late in the game, go to the subway. You need to have some perfume, I think both work but I got the most expensive just in case.
Thank you.

I understand ther is no new walkthrough yet and one from the 1st post is the latest ?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes