FlyingLlama

Feb 10, 2018
Did anybody found a workaround for the Melvin contract signing scene yet or do we have to wait for the next update and hope for it to be fixed?

uncejay

May 19, 2017
Did you download the fixed version of the game ?
It should work fine.
I'm using the "fixed" version, and when I start a new game, advance to day 3 to start the Melvin route, I get a bug where the game advances to the day's end- and I didn't get a chance to start the route or not. Then, there's another skipping bug a few days later (maybe 5?) where it skips the Garcia's night completely. Then the next day, it starts a loop where it goes back to Jack watching her in the shower, and that day repeats. I deleted the game after that. I'll try redownloading and reinstalling to see if that works, but I'm definitely frustrated.

Edit: Think I discovered at least part of the bug issue. I used the teleportation ring almost from the beginning. When I played it again not using the ring I was able to advance without the time-skipping bug.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
sorry if this has already been answered before but how do you get a tan? I can't figure it out
I think you can do that when you're jobless for some reason, when I try it when I have a job, the guy selling the bikini at the start of the beach says his stock is empty and without a bikini you can not get a suntan.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Game has a lot of potential but as it is now it's too short. While it has a decent amount of content it's all over the place.
Constant choices force you out of events or even ending the game alltogether.
Hate restarting days or even the game just to see other routes because imho it's a lot of work for a small amount of content.
Stories are short and end abruptly, you're forced to start something else, repeating boring days over and over.
Good tip, use the walkthrough because without it's a frustating game to get all routes.
And honestly, it could use more random events, not connected to the story, city is huge, so much you can do.

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
I like (not) the Heaven Studios way of thinking:
"""
we use the best game engine, rpg maker
we encrypt the game, nobody can see our precious code / images
we release it only for windows,
but let's keep:
Graphics/Pictures/Thumbs.db 106.5M
Graphics/Tilesets/Thumbs.db 19.4M​
we are awesome, and we know what we are doing
we give the best advises
Q: Game crashes at start.
A: Please create an exception or temporarily deactivate your anti-virus.​
"""

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
"""
but let's keep:
we give the best advises
"""
rpg maker was chosen a long time ago when the game started development, i think its almost 2 years old ?
There is a code so you can unlock all pictures with each release. And its still possible to unlock the image file still if you REALLY want to.
They still change a lot of stuff in the game when people ask for it or whine about specific stuff.
Not saying they are flawless at all, but i have seen way worse developers out there.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
"""
but let's keep:
we give the best advises
"""
First world problems ^

But at least you have a mac.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Game has a lot of potential but as it is now it's too short. While it has a decent amount of content it's all over the place.
Constant choices force you out of events or even ending the game alltogether.
Hate restarting days or even the game just to see other routes because imho it's a lot of work for a small amount of content.
Stories are short and end abruptly, you're forced to start something else, repeating boring days over and over.
Good tip, use the walkthrough because without it's a frustating game to get all routes.
And honestly, it could use more random events, not connected to the story, city is huge, so much you can do.
The game as it is now is bigger than most hentai games ive ever played. Content is all over the place because its a work in progress. Free roam wasnt a thing until two patches ago or something along those lines. Give them time, I believe in the end its going to be the best rpg maker hentai game out there if not the best hentai game altogether.

Reactions: Faf and Zellemate

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Another update, another version that needs fixed... Okay, what else is new? I think I'm getting too used to this. What we need is a little program called RPG Maker Game Mchanic that opens up the game, and fixes everything that's broken. Otherwise maybe they should change their name to Broken Game Studio?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Another update, another version that needs fixed... Okay, what else is new? I think I'm getting too used to this. What we need is a little program called RPG Maker Game Mchanic that opens up the game, and fixes everything that's broken. Otherwise maybe they should change their name to Broken Game Studio?
I played through the entire fixed version with no bugs except the sato route but that route ends there so who cares.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
It's the single most absurdly and pointlessly railroaded game I've ever seen. Like, I can get novel-like games that revolve around telling a storyline, but this one explicitly claims that the player can freely explore various ways MC's life may turn out and then does nothing but force events with no chance of player input or, worse still, skip huge blocks of time when no such event is ready to be jammed down the player's throat. Hell, we're not even permitted to roam - somehow discovering an unrelated event after all and spending time on it just breaks progression.

vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
I'm trying to do Melvin's route and stuck at the part where Ayame ponders about inviting him home. Is this the end of the patch or do I need to lower her morale more ?
Also I noticed Clarke has a route, but the walkthrough file doesn't have this. Is the file not up-to-date to the latest version or his route is named different ?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes