Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
yeah i just wish there where more ways for us who like a fast pace to get there :) i guess its just cause i love corruption but hate the whole bitchy reluctant mentality i like when i have the choice to act happy about stuff going on :) if that is what i want and not spend 10 weeks getting there but it does seem like it wont take too long till she is more ready
Wait ten years or so :D If we are lucky, the game will be finished by then and you can just skip to the part you like :D
By the looks of it, the pace of the corruption will be pretty much the same as your average japanese corruption RPG.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
I recall reading a comment a while back from one of the Heavenstudio members that when you donate to patreon, its to show support for the dev, not to expect something in return. Might be why most of the devs on patreon feel like theyre more "entitled", than actually giving back to their contributors.
it works both way tbh, you don't like whats they giving you? you leave em. no one forced you to donate.
in a sense it requires some maturity to decide to involved on patron supporting concept; you're not a customer so if you think you supporting ungrateful little prick, you leave him - no need to over complicate such things.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
New post is up. Does anyone know what it says?
0.84 point of situation and 0.85 reveal with Aylia Cameo
$1+ patrons
Jan 22 at 5:06pm
Hey guys!

Lately we've been working a lot towards version 0.84 and most of what we've been doing is creating events and giving our CG team time to draw the hentai scenes, this leaves the coding team a lot of free time because there's no new mechanics involved so we've also been planning 0.85 thorougly and re-working some stuff from earlier events to make the game less convoluted and more intuitive, creating more quests and fixing a few bugs.

Version 0.84 will be mostly story focused and trying to simplify the game and clean up the code so that you guys can have an easier time progressing and unlocking new scenes, as well as having an easier time doing things like getting a tan, purchasing costumes, unlocking free roam stuff among others.

We will also release a cleaned up version of our walkthrough for 0.84!

For 0.85, we will do something completely new. The patch will be 100% focused on Aylia's Cameo. Aylia and Ayame will be teleported to Alansya (where Heaven City is) but 600 years in the future, as you know, there will be a Zombie apocalypse so the world has returned to a "medieval" state with little towns here and there and a few castle cities, there will be remainings of old civilizations such as a destroyed Heaven City but the player won't be able to access it.

Ayame will find herself in a forest, summoned there for whatever reason (explained in the game) and there she will meet Aylia who will scare her at start due to her pointy ears.

They soon realize they both are not in the respective world/timelines and they need to find a way to go back to it fast, the forest is full of monsters and the village, well, not much better for two sexy looking gals like themselves. Patch 0.85 will have 12 new scenes as well, shared between Aylia and Ayame, and not all of their partners will be human.

Will return soon with more previews and news! Hope you're excited for 0.84 as we are.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Sounds good to me. I mean, in a way it's a bit silly to spend your resources for an update on a crossover/non-canon storyline, but I'd look at it as the first DLC they talked about, as it will allow Ayame to fuck non-humans which would probably be a ways away in the normal story.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
"100% focused on Aylia's Cameo"

Hum, not too fond of that idea
One part of me tells me that they should focus on advancing the story so ayame gets more bitchy in the other routes too (since she is already bitch status on melvin's), but another part of me says that aylia looks fking hot in fleeting iris and should use that potential to its fullest, ill enjoy the patch nevertheless.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
So lemme get this straight...

-Ayame gets transported 600 years into the future
-Things turn "medieval" due to Zombie Apocalypse
-Meets busty elf

*scratches head* And here I thought Yakuza: Dead Souls was weird...

Reactions: doob420

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
One part of me tells me that they should focus on advancing the story so ayame gets more bitchy in the other routes too (since she is already bitch status on melvin's), but another part of me says that aylia looks fking hot in fleeting iris and should use that potential to its fullest, ill enjoy the patch nevertheless.
Imo, the way they put Chloe in the game was fine, it was a good cameo with two scenes, hidden in the game. Knowing that a full update will be focused on a cameo let me perplex because I really like the three big storylines we have right now. But I'm not a patreon and if that's what they want like Griffith said, well, good for them and it's good to know the team is giving them what they pay for.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I need help with the arthtur's route How i can unlock it???
You have to play Melvin's route but refuse his proposition when you talk about the "stolen" wallet and tell him you heard it's a scam by Jack. You will be fired but this will start the Jack/Arthur's route (you have to accept Robert's offer to work at home)

Reactions: Benito

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
What's this? And how to get the scene with Malvin in Alansya home? (its the last scene)
Q: Password for the reminiscence secret room?
A: 84134956

For the last scene, you just have to play Melvin's route (also, if you have a tan, the scene will change - well, not really but Ayame's skin color will be darker during it)

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Q: Password for the reminiscence secret room?
A: 84134956

For the last scene, you just have to play Melvin's route (also, if you have a tan, the scene will change - well, not really but Ayame's skin color will be darker during it)
yes but when i got almost all scenes before the last scene, then the other day the game has finished like she killed Melvin. sry bad eng

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes