JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
i'm playing the v0.84B game. i'm doing the whole Melvin route to the very end. i know there's a scene ("Boss In Bed") where Ayame has sex with Melvin in her house. when i play until Ayame says she's considering bringing Melvin to her home, the demo ends. is this scene only viewable in the debug room?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i'm playing the v0.84B game. i'm doing the whole Melvin route to the very end. i know there's a scene ("Boss In Bed") where Ayame has sex with Melvin in her house. when i play until Ayame says she's considering bringing Melvin to her home, the demo ends. is this scene only viewable in the debug room?
yes it is... but they say there are tanned version now.. is that true?

KuroShimura

Oct 17, 2017
Talk to the boss on the last day instead of just doing the job and tell him to come over.

Reactions: JagOvv

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Do you have enough money? Do you have the latest version? Are you playing off of an old save? Where are you in the story?

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Do you have enough money? Do you have the latest version? Are you playing off of an old save? Where are you in the story?
Money= 9,997,005
Version= 0.84b
New game
All scenes with Melvin (except the last one) and all scenes with Sato.
On the beach appears the EV button and Alasya says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But nothing happens in the tent!

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Money= 9,997,005
Version= 0.84b
New game
Sorry, I don't know what to tell you. I was able to buy it from the guy in the stall without any problem in 0.84. I assume you have low enough morality.

Reactions: Dark Anu

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Money= 9,997,005
Version= 0.84b
New game
finish 711 route

What's Officer Chloe doing in the game? Chloe instead of Aylia? What a switcheroo.
that was their first crossover, second will be Aylia

Reactions: redwind21
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes