Jan 25, 2017
Just received this message on Patreon.
Nov 27
Wow, you're a very sad little person aren't you? You must be pretty fucking pathetic to the point you have to constantly make bullshit about a developer like that. I'm glad I have "moles" in forums, they're called fans, REAL FANS, not all over your dick in one day shining it real good and stabbing you from the back next day type fans, REAL FANS, so when you make up the amount of bullshit you make up in a forum like F95, I'm glad people step in for us and tell me the type of shit that is happening. First of all, any idiot that believes we spent 3 months without posting anything is a fucking moron like you and we wouldn't want them as supporters to begin with, even non-patreons can see how long we make posts or ever spent without making posts even without being able to see them, dates, but you're not trying to make a point, you're trying to bash us because you have a fucking crusade about us like many kids on the internet, and having shitty unfundamented opinions is bad, telling lies about me that I THREATENED YOU? YOU? You were acting like a goody two shoes on Patreon fanboying and then you made a shitpost on F95 which you weren't even smart enough to use a different alias and all I sent you was a quote of it and the words "Really..?" Apparently thatis threatening people now. And then you call us sneaky little rats? YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAN UP TO ADMIT IT WAS YOU, you played it off as you didn't write it, I got the proof right here in PM, just look up, AND I'M THE SNEAKY LITTLE RAT? I read the debate you had with one of our fans a while back, glad that guy pretty much destroyed you in every possible way he could've destroyed you in an argument, but I still didn't give a shit because honestly, I'm not expecting to please everyone, and I'm not 23, I'm 33, I'm not dellusional, I know people are going to bash us online for no reason, but you? YOU? Of all people, calling us rats? I delayed ONE PATCH by two weeks back then, TWO WEEKS, my uncle who was pretty much my father figure died and on top of that my house flooded, and I can't take a break for a measly two weeks? If I went to the doctor I'd probably get a medical certificate to rest for like 6 months, a lot of people in conventional jobs would do it, but we're actually passionate about what we do, we had other Patrons have friends die, grandparents die, their dog die, and they spend MONTHS without saying anything, we went away for two weeks, shitstorm. You're fucking kidding me? And then you posted our game illegally outside Patreon and we didn't report you but with everything you said in other forums so far and in our Patreon and what not, won't be hard to prove it. SO YOU WANT A THREAT? Here's my threat. Say another lie about me or my staff on another forum, bash us in another fucking forum, I dare you, I double fucking dare you, I will get a screenshot of EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MESSAGE you posted on our patreon, dates, the date you decided to be a "sneaky little rat" and post that bunch of lies behind our back and not man up to admit that was you, I won't even argue son, I'll go on, post the truth, and reveal you for the fucking snake you are, and YOU KNOW I'll do it, you saw how I destroyed that Nytemare kid on ULMF, want to be next? Say another lie about me. Want to shit call us? Say we post slow? Say we're immature? Say our art is shit and out story sucks and everything else, IT'S YOUR OPINION, I've accepted that, but spreading LIES that YOU KNOW are lies and that I can prove easily are lies and then calling us rats? OH OH OH, do it, I triple fucking dare you if that's a thing, do it.

This is guy is hilarious though. I just replied that the game isn't shit at all, it was just the developers lol

Also, when did I post their game outside of Patreon? Wtf

He also thinks talking shit about me online is going to do anything....even though I have nothing online to even care about...As if I have a reputation to begin with funnily enough.

Oh well.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
idk why such butthurt over anon on the interwebs.
Pyro is an anon while starke isnt and pyro (as ive proven before myself in this thread before the mods purged it) kept posting a bunch of made up crap about the developers and the game, and now he got told :rolleyes:

At least this time apparently you had the decency to come clean before he had to, you know what happens to what goes around right? XD

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Nov 27
(rant)

This is guy is hilarious though. I just replied that the game isn't shit at all, it was just the developers lol

He also thinks talking shit about me online is going to do anything....even though I have nothing online to even care about...As if I have a reputation to begin with funnily enough.

Oh well.
I'm surprised his PM wasn't ALL in caps. My eyes are bleeding!

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Nov 27
Wow, you're a very sad little person aren't you? You must be pretty fucking pathetic to the point you have to constantly make bullshit about a developer like that. I'm glad I have "moles" in forums, they're called fans, REAL FANS, not all over your dick in one day shining it real good and stabbing you from the back next day type fans, REAL FANS, so when you make up the amount of bullshit you make up in a forum like F95, I'm glad people step in for us and tell me the type of shit that is happening. First of all, any idiot that believes we spent 3 months without posting anything is a fucking moron like you and we wouldn't want them as supporters to begin with, even non-patreons can see how long we make posts or ever spent without making posts even without being able to see them, dates, but you're not trying to make a point, you're trying to bash us because you have a fucking crusade about us like many kids on the internet, and having shitty unfundamented opinions is bad, telling lies about me that I THREATENED YOU? YOU? You were acting like a goody two shoes on Patreon fanboying and then you made a shitpost on F95 which you weren't even smart enough to use a different alias and all I sent you was a quote of it and the words "Really..?" Apparently thatis threatening people now. And then you call us sneaky little rats? YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAN UP TO ADMIT IT WAS YOU, you played it off as you didn't write it, I got the proof right here in PM, just look up, AND I'M THE SNEAKY LITTLE RAT? I read the debate you had with one of our fans a while back, glad that guy pretty much destroyed you in every possible way he could've destroyed you in an argument, but I still didn't give a shit because honestly, I'm not expecting to please everyone, and I'm not 23, I'm 33, I'm not dellusional, I know people are going to bash us online for no reason, but you? YOU? Of all people, calling us rats? I delayed ONE PATCH by two weeks back then, TWO WEEKS, my uncle who was pretty much my father figure died and on top of that my house flooded, and I can't take a break for a measly two weeks? If I went to the doctor I'd probably get a medical certificate to rest for like 6 months, a lot of people in conventional jobs would do it, but we're actually passionate about what we do, we had other Patrons have friends die, grandparents die, their dog die, and they spend MONTHS without saying anything, we went away for two weeks, shitstorm. You're fucking kidding me? And then you posted our game illegally outside Patreon and we didn't report you but with everything you said in other forums so far and in our Patreon and what not, won't be hard to prove it. SO YOU WANT A THREAT? Here's my threat. Say another lie about me or my staff on another forum, bash us in another fucking forum, I dare you, I double fucking dare you, I will get a screenshot of EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MESSAGE you posted on our patreon, dates, the date you decided to be a "sneaky little rat" and post that bunch of lies behind our back and not man up to admit that was you, I won't even argue son, I'll go on, post the truth, and reveal you for the fucking snake you are, and YOU KNOW I'll do it, you saw how I destroyed that Nytemare kid on ULMF, want to be next? Say another lie about me. Want to shit call us? Say we post slow? Say we're immature? Say our art is shit and out story sucks and everything else, IT'S YOUR OPINION, I've accepted that, but spreading LIES that YOU KNOW are lies and that I can prove easily are lies and then calling us rats? OH OH OH, do it, I triple fucking dare you if that's a thing, do it.

Oh well.
Shiiiit son! I posted here a while ago asking if there was a reason releases take a while to come here even though the have 400something patrons that receive the updates. I was going to become a because i love the game and the art but wanted to be able to share it here with everyone without any backlash. I was still considering it but after reading that there is no chance.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes