Zyro

May 27, 2017
the links are corrupted, the game wont even start, anyone has a link that work?
Mega working just fine. Make sure to exclude the files from your antivirus or temporarily turn it off. Some of them gives out a false positive.

Reactions: xhyntos

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Is there a reason the latest versions take a while to be posted here? 442 patrons pledge the $10 a month for the latest releases, so you would think it a few hours tops for it to be posted. The reason I ask is because I'm thinking about pledging and posting each release here, but if doing so would bring some kind of trouble I won't pledge.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Is there a reason the latest versions take a while to be posted here? 442 patrons pledge the $10 a month for the latest releases, so you would think it a few hours tops for it to be posted. The reason I ask is because I'm thinking about pledging and posting each release here, but if doing so would bring some kind of trouble I won't pledge.
I think people just can't be bothered because when a new version comes out without bugs fixed it usually comes out straight away and i guess uploading a new version with bugfixes is sort of a waste of time?

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
Agreed, it would be good if someone can post this, since the bugfixes are rather major. You can't start a fresh game with the current 0.83 without running into significant problems.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Agreed, it would be good if someone can post this, since the bugfixes are rather major. You can't start a fresh game with the current 0.83 without running into significant problems.
You can though...you just have to avoid one screen and make sure to watch TV on the second weekend. It's not ideal but it's also not an unsolveable problem.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
I appreciate the help, but I found it quite annoying. I wanted to explore by walking, instead of taking the bus. However, in 0.83 you can't really walk from your apartment without going through that screen, so I ended up having to take a bus and then walk back, to even be able to access the park for example.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes