Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks 4 the heads up Zellemate :)

Just a quick question though,
is there any "big" difference between the v1.0 (released Oct 19) vs the HD v1.0 (released Oct 25)?
And when it gets on steam, will it be the HD version we can buy? :)
You're welcome
- The biggest difference in Final 1.0 is Clarke route - It have 2 remade scenes & update to the partner route ending. There are also other QoL changes, dialogues changes and more.
- There is nothing called HD in FI(sorry) this game will stay the same ress since its impossible to change all scenes to a higher ress. Next game will have higher ress.

He really should take his time to polish this update.There is no need to rush thing when its in final phase.Rather than setting a deadline he should just inform people of the progress of the update, so people arent upset when the team cant make it in time.U dont need monthly updates with a set amount of scenes,they can just take more time and bring a bigger and better update when they are happy with their work
The delay is for the Halloween update! the final version is already out(on patreon).

is the brothel questline updated? If yes i might consider to repledge.
That route have been finished for a looooong time - Not sure what you mean exactly.

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
You're welcome
- The biggest difference in Final 1.0 is Clarke route - It have 2 remade scenes & update to the partner route ending. There are also other QoL changes, dialogues changes and more.
- There is nothing called HD in FI(sorry) this game will stay the same ress since its impossible to change all scenes to a higher ress. Next game will have higher ress.
Thanks 4 the reply. :)
I was just curious you know since there was one called "Fleeting Iris HD Pack 1.0 Final" hehe

Is there any news about your next project/game? :)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks 4 the reply. :)
I was just curious you know since there was one called "Fleeting Iris HD Pack 1.0 Final" hehe

Is there any news about your next project/game? :)
- Assets pack from the game - All art is made in a higher resolution. Think they are 1280x960 or even higher.
Its the engine that sets the limit for now.(they have found a way to fix that but like I mentioned before it would take forever to redo the whole game with that.
- According to the roadmap, sometime next year!

Reactions: Latex224

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
wait didn't he say it should come out today in the morning? any update?
I talked to Starke this morning - And he found some inconsistencies in the CG's - He had to fix for quality purposes.
For him quality is everything, and he will rather delay and fix this then release with errors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yes patch is finally out - Go grab it on patreon for those who can!
It comes in 2 versions
1. A full version which include both the full game and the Halloween patch.​
2. And a "add-on" version with only the Halloween patch - This version needs the base game, and can be extracted ontop of it. This will happen for all DLC's to come in the future.​

Regarding the vote for Christmas patch this year it ended like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LindLind

May 15, 2018
what a different version about v.01 and v01a, i think my version old ? and i check my patreon that a version of v01

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
what a different version about v.01 and v01a, i think my version old ? and i check my patreon that a version of v01
Remade scenes, QoL updates, improved Clarke route and other stuff. That version was never uploaded here on F95.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
this link in patreon
Mega is down.
Not sure what that link is mate, current mega link on F95 works fine, and both links on patreon works fine too.

is there a walkthrough udpated at the last version of the game? or i can use the v0.94?
I would recommend to use the "fan made guide" which is linked on the front page or here -> Guide

Reactions: phantomz
4.10 star(s) 85 Votes