Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
wooo im downloading this one. maybe i was playing an old version
thx pal. dont take it the wrong way. i was uninformed
Have fun - Many of the pregnant scenes are endings, remember that.
Also some of the new ones are in the Halloween patch!

Reactions: cocomiel1

Bartolo2204

Sep 13, 2019
Here's hoping for the patreon hero, I really want to help out via patreon but its kinda difficult with the current state of the game being almost finished and corona hit my wallet hard so I'm going to wait for the next game for patreon and help out buying in steam this time, but god knows kagura takes their sweet time with realeses XD

lolindir95

May 18, 2020
There seems to be a problem with the scene "Save water" on the gallery, I have played it a few times and there aren't silhouettes on the curtains

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
guys, how do i put the patch in my game? i just have to DL it and put it in my game folder?

Bartolo2204

Sep 13, 2019
Just a heads up, don't use the patch, it's probably for the last update wich we didn't get here, download the full thing with the last update. Also great timing with Mega being down XD

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Finally, a h-game with pubic hair options!

Also, just a nitpick: I really hate when games are uploaded with the game folder being something like "game" or "win64". I'm lazy and hate having to rename folders! lol I downloaded the game a few hours ago and when I went to unpack it I totally forgot what game it was.

4.10 star(s) 85 Votes