Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Well thanks for the help anyway. Idk i tried many times but I give up. But you guys have fun wit it. Maybe ill try again sometime in the future.

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
Just curious the one called The Duke is that the continue of the office route?
Nah. I think it is the continuation of the Melvin route where after the ending Officer Chloe calls and says "It's time to take down Aramand and I need your help" (Pub Mistress path I think).

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Nah. I think it is the continuation of the Melvin route where after the ending Officer Chloe calls and says "It's time to take down Aramand and I need your help" (Pub Mistress path I think).
i really wish it's a continuation of the office route because they left it on one hell of a cliffhanger

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
how do you applied HD Pack to the game
You don't. That's a "collectors" pack so you can remake the scenes however you want in high resolution.

Hey, is there an issue with the go to the cinema quest on the family route? It's asking me to go there but when I do and step on the EV square to talk to the guy to buy tickets, Ayame just keeps repeating "I have things to take care of." Am I missing something?
Means what it means, you have a quest/storyline or something you need to finish or at least progress on before you're able to do that.

When will it be released on Steam? im waiting
when they finish the game, its not yet completed and to be honest this game is one of the most well crafted with a really wide variety of paths. scenes, free choices and events, so it is definitely going to take its time being developed. personally one of my top 3 games I've been following since early builds. It really has come a long way and they just keep expanding on it.
What? No.

The game is "finished" and everything else will be free DLC's that you will be able to apply directly into the final version.

The game will be out on Steam when Kagura Games is finished with the SFW version for Steam, it currently depends exclusively on how fast Kagura Games completes the Steam version and I've heard they can take their sweet time.

Just curious the one called The Duke is that the continue of the office route?
Yes, it is.

That's the office route.

Last edited:

mily.dominant

Aug 26, 2018
I wish there was more of Armand and BDSM :) It says the route is BDSM focues but BDSM is one scene + one with handcuffs. Rest is no BDSM at all.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
No Office route is going to work for the guy who Melvin works for, becoming his PA in the hope you can get some insider information for Robert.

They are referring to the pub coup with Melvin being the fall guy, the one that ends with the hotel gangbang.
That guys IS Armand aka "The Duke DLC" they were talking about. He's the one Melvin works for, that's the Office route.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Well thanks for the help anyway. Idk i tried many times but I give up. But you guys have fun wit it. Maybe ill try again sometime in the future.
If you installed winrar - Here is a video of me unpacking it on my desktop.
I "right-click and drag" and pick "extract here"
If you have errors when extracting still, you will have to re-download the game again.
Video is attached below..

whats the problem here? ( i downloaded from nopy)
Install or reinstall RPGMAKER VX ACE ->

Hi, the GD link requests access
Sorry, should be fixed now.

Jaguar2234

Dec 11, 2019
I am currently in the middle of the nurse route, I have already gone through a couple cg's in it and I have already saved but when I go to the cg room to check it says that the nurse route is still locked. Is this a bug or is there some way to fix this.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I am currently in the middle of the nurse route, I have already gone through a couple cg's in it and I have already saved but when I go to the cg room to check it says that the nurse route is still locked. Is this a bug or is there some way to fix this.
Thanks for info - I have mentioned it for Starke, however its properly something that have low priority - I would suggest to just unlock the whole gallery for a quick "fix" for now.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
How many people can Ayame lose her virginity to? There is Robert, Satou and Melvin... and the father in law too right? Anyone else?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes