LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Hello, does this 1.2v include the changes made in 1.0 FINAL update? also is there a updated walkthrough flowchart for 1.2v?

Thanks a lot!

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How many people can Ayame lose her virginity to? There is Robert, Satou and Melvin... and the father in law too right? Anyone else?
In the "fan guide" in the left side it's mentioned who Ayame can lose her virginity too.
Hello, does this 1.2v include the changes made in 1.0 FINAL update? also is there a updated walkthrough flowchart for 1.2v?

Thanks a lot!
Yes, 1.2 is the final version + Halloween update. Guide is not updated yet(Only minor changes in Clarke route - And halloween update is not added to the guide yet).

can i ask this game dont have any display resolution setting :( ?
It's RPGMAKER - so nope, next game will however been in a higher ress.

Reactions: redsnowss

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm stuck on the Sato route.

I started working for Sato as soon as I could. I advanced his route only.

Day 26, Friday: Sato gave Ayame the toy in the store and had sex with her in the warehouse.
Day 27, Saturday: Ayame exposed herself in the park at night.
Day 28, Sunday: Nothing. (Tried buying the pink dildo here, but that did nothing.)
Day 29, Monday: the 7/11 was closed and Ayame says "I don't want to deal with Sato for a while." "I should take a break from working at the convenience store."

...and that's where I'm stuck.

According to the walkthrough Ayame is supposed to call Sato. When does this happen?
This is exactly what the walkthrough says: "The next day head to the convenience store to find out it's closed. Ayame calls Sato and he tells her to meet him at the Park. After a few short cutscenes you will unlock two new hentai scenes."

I have a feeling something either changed from 0.9 to 1.2 here or something is missing from the walkthrough.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm stuck on the Sato route.

I started working for Sato as soon as I could. I advanced his route only.

Day 26, Friday: Sato gave Ayame the toy in the store and had sex with her in the warehouse.
Day 27, Saturday: Ayame exposed herself in the park at night.
Day 28, Sunday: Nothing. (Tried buying the pink dildo here, but that did nothing.)
Day 29, Monday: the 7/11 was closed and Ayame says "I don't want to deal with Sato for a while." "I should take a break from working at the convenience store."

...and that's where I'm stuck.

According to the walkthrough Ayame is supposed to call Sato. When does this happen?
This is exactly what the walkthrough says: "The next day head to the convenience store to find out it's closed. Ayame calls Sato and he tells her to meet him at the Park. After a few short cutscenes you will unlock two new hentai scenes."

I have a feeling something either changed from 0.9 to 1.2 here or something is missing from the walkthrough.
If my memory serves me right - This is where Sato route start to change, and you have to go to Kinky Kittens at night time to continue.

Feb 19, 2019
Yes the game will lunch on steam when it have been finished by Kagura Games for the conversion.
When our homepage is fully optimized there is a chance it will be available there as well(non steam version).

Regarding mobile version, thanks for the information regarding Nutaku - will bring that to Starke's attention.
However the budget of heavenstudios is fairy limited - The way things look at the moment there is very little chance for that happening.
Maybe you can as phyzer (i dont remember the dev's name) but he is a great guy making mobile renpy remakes of rpgm games

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
If my memory serves me right - This is where Sato route start to change, and you have to go to Kinky Kittens at night time to continue.
According to the walkthrough and fan-made flow-chart there are still a couple steps till that. Among them:
  1. Walking around in public with a dildo.
  2. Having sex with Sato in some bushes same day.
  3. Going to the store.
  4. Having sex with Sato and Steve at Sato's.
Thanks a lot for getting back to me though.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
According to the walkthrough and fan-made flow-chart there are still a couple steps till that. Among them:
  1. Walking around in public with a dildo.
  2. Having sex with Sato in some bushes same day.
  3. Going to the store.
  4. Having sex with Sato and Steve at Sato's.
Thanks a lot for getting back to me though.
Perhaps Starke changed something in that route, the guide is not updated to the final version. But thanks for info, I will give it a check sometime - And get it updated in the near future.
I would either: Go check Kinky kittens at night, or perhaps you need to progress in Melvin route a bit more? I'm honestly not sure.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Perhaps Starke changed something in that route, the guide is not updated to the final version. But thanks for info, I will give it a check sometime - And get it updated in the near future.
I would either: Go check Kinky kittens at night, or perhaps you need to progress in Melvin route a bit more? I'm honestly not sure.
Kinky Kittens was closed at night.
Tried proceeding with Melvin till after they had sex.
Also tried modding the save game to have incrementally lower morality. That didn't work either. Even at 10 morality I got the same message. I had not modded the game before then by the way.

Not sure why I'm stuck.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zellemate

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
I legit want to see this developer create a game like Mass effect but not lock you into scenarios,
basically make it like a 2D mass effect hentai game with branching story endings lol
with the art style of sea of stars :p

Lesho

Nov 7, 2017
does anyone know how to get the DLC cause i went to their site but there i cant click dlc i dont mind paying but idk where to get it from

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
does anyone know how to get the DLC cause i went to their site but there i cant click dlc i dont mind paying but idk where to get it from
This DLC is already inside the game file - Just download the full version of the game, then load save game 1 and press the pumpkin to play.
The downloadable part via the homepage is for things not allowed on patreon, for future content(bestiality,shota,incest).

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
This DLC is already inside the game file - Just download the full version of the game, then load save game 1 and press the pumpkin to play.
The downloadable part via the homepage is for things not allowed on patreon, for future content(bestiality,shota,incest).
Bestiality is no longer future content after the Halloween update lol.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Kinky Kittens was closed at night.
Tried proceeding with Melvin till after they had sex.
Also tried modding the save game to have incrementally lower morality. That didn't work either. Even at 10 morality I got the same message. I had not modded the game before then by the way.

Not sure why I'm stuck.
This is no mistake, you have to play Melvin's route further to catch up, that's the "while" Ayame is mentioning. Same thing happens the other way around if you play too much Melvin and never do Sato but never cancel it either, eventually you'll be forced to play Sato.

Reactions: Zellemate

Tomy234567

Jan 21, 2018
This is no mistake, you have to play Melvin's route further to catch up, that's the "while" Ayame is mentioning. Same thing happens the other way around if you play too much Melvin and never do Sato but never cancel it either, eventually you'll be forced to play Sato.
to progress in Sato's route you need to follow Melvin untill he meet Ayame's sister and after he broke the glass in the bar and have ayame in the toilets with the 3 guys next to them... after this event you can go back to the Sato's store...

Reactions: Lorithas-Kun
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes