DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I am having a problem repeating the events of day 13 and 14 of the melvin route that I have to do to get out of this loop

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I am having a problem repeating the events of day 13 and 14 of the melvin route that I have to do to get out of this loop
Can you send me your save game - Then I can test it.
Just to confirm, the weekend events keep repeating?, never seen that before.

My recommendation is to start over:
I have attacked a save game for day10(pretty close to day 13). Please try that and see if it happens again.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Can you send me your save game - Then I can test it.
Just to confirm, the weekend events keep repeating?, never seen that before.

My recommendation is to start over:
I have attacked a save game for day10(pretty close to day 13). Please try that and see if it happens again.
This is my game that I spend the loop and the events of the weekend do not know if they are repeated because I played it until Thursday and the events of those days were repeated and I checked the weekend ones.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
This is my game that I spend the loop and the events of the weekend do not know if they are repeated because I played it until Thursday and the events of those days were repeated and I checked the weekend ones.
I tested quickly just now, and continued in Sato route where you save is. Nothing happens in the weekend when I continue.
I also tried to skip days to get to the weekend, but its just a normal weekend that happens, unless its the next weekend 1 week after that is the problem??
I need some more details before I can help here.
- What "Weekend Event" keeps looping?
- What route: Melvin or Sato?
Let me know and I will check again if it keeps happening.

Did you test yourself again ?

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I tested quickly just now, and continued in Sato route where you save is. Nothing happens in the weekend when I continue.
I also tried to skip days to get to the weekend, but its just a normal weekend that happens, unless its the next weekend 1 week after that is the problem??
I need some more details before I can help here.
- What "Weekend Event" keeps looping?
- What route: Melvin or Sato?
Let me know and I will check again if it keeps happening.

Did you test yourself again ?
it's just melvin's route, sato's was closed after I refused to continue taking with him, Since then that happened that of repeating the scenes of the last two days of the previous week before the weekend, in which she goes to Spain with her fiancé

elmenmelmen

Feb 1, 2020
i cant seem to find sato anywhere no matter how many times i replay the game . Can anyone help me with it, what must i do to start sato's route coz after getting info from town hall i get interview details and the next day when i go to that shop there is no one out side and when i enter the shop a stupid bitch keeps repeating the same dialogue.

Dalthor-san

Aug 17, 2017
i cant seem to find sato anywhere no matter how many times i replay the game . Can anyone help me with it, what must i do to start sato's route coz after getting info from town hall i get interview details and the next day when i go to that shop there is no one out side and when i enter the shop a stupid bitch keeps repeating the same dialogue.
You need to start Melvins job first and do a couple of days there. Then fixing a new interview at Town Hall, Satos store is from your house Right, Down, Right.

elmenmelmen

Feb 1, 2020
You need to start Melvins job first and do a couple of days there. Then fixing a new interview at Town Hall, Satos store is from your house Right, Down, Right.
i started it(melvins job) and even went till he fucks ayame cowgirl, i know where the store is but when i go near its entance there is no one and inside only one person is there and when i try to talk with her she keeps repeating the same dialogue. i have replayed the game and after many tries no matter what i do i cant seem to start sato route.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i started it(melvins job) and even went till he fucks ayame cowgirl, i know where the store is but when i go near its entance there is no one and inside only one person is there and when i try to talk with her she keeps repeating the same dialogue. i have replayed the game and after many tries no matter what i do i cant seem to start sato route.
99.png

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks zellemate , do you know of any reasons why i want able to get into gym during day time even though it was monday.
You're welcome!
And good question! I think you need to have really low morality before it goes active, around 60 or lower.
And also at the same time you need to have progressed a far bit into Melvin / Sato route.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Just played through the Clarke route of the new update. I noticed some significant changes. The scene where Melvin penetrates Ayame via rape has been removed. I was playing Ayame as a virgin up to this point. So with this change, Melvin never gets to take her vaginal virginity. So in effect, the first man to take her virginity in this route is Clarke. Which I think is cool. In the scene itself, where they have sex for the first time, the screen flashes red the moment Clarke penetrates her, implying the taking of her vaginal virginity. The dialogue doesn't seem to reference this, aside from the mention of it hurting initially. Does the writer plan to make further dialogue additions and changes in the future? Also as an idea, can he have a scene in the Partners route where Robert catches Clarke and Ayame having sex again, and have the game give him another opportunity to confront them? Similar to the two opportunities he gets to confront Dan and Ayame in the Swingers route. Just throwing that out there. My thanks to the creators for adding Clarke Steele to the list of men that can both deflower and impregnate Ayame Sawada. Also my thanks to Zellemate for his help and updates. :)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Just played through the Clarke route of the new update. I noticed some significant changes. The scene where Melvin penetrates Ayame via rape has been removed. I was playing Ayame as a virgin up to this point. So with this change, Melvin never gets to take her vaginal virginity. So in effect, the first man to take her virginity in this route is Clarke. Which I think is cool. In the scene itself, where they have sex for the first time, the screen flashes red the moment Clarke penetrates her, implying the taking of her vaginal virginity. The dialogue doesn't seem to reference this, aside from the mention of it hurting initially. Does the writer plan to make further dialogue additions and changes in the future? Also as an idea, can he have a scene in the Partners route where Robert catches Clarke and Ayame having sex again, and have the game give him another opportunity to confront them? Similar to the two opportunities he gets to confront Dan and Ayame in the Swingers route. Just throwing that out there. My thanks to the creators for adding Clarke Steele to the list of men that can both deflower and impregnate Ayame Sawada. Also my thanks to Zellemate for his help and updates. :)
Thanks for the kind words, and some good questions! - I will ask Starke and see if I can get some answers for you.
That said, don't expect many more changes to scenes or adding new ones... unless its already planned, the development is so far that its impossible to get extra ones in. Dialogues could "perhaps" be changed a bit to reflect what you suggest.
I will get back to you a bit later with an update!

Edit: Talked to Starke - Regarding dialogues he will look into it when he have time - Regarding the other thing, at the wedding Robert actually catches them having sex and you have the option to confront them like you suggest.

Last edited:
Reactions: blocky

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Thanks for the kind words, and some good questions! - I will ask Starke and see if I can get some answers for you.
That said, don't expect many more changes to scenes or adding new ones... unless its already planned, the development is so far that its impossible to get extra ones in. Dialogues could "perhaps" be changed a bit to reflect what you suggest.
I will get back to you a bit later with an update!
Cool. Thank you once again. Have a goodnight. :)

Reactions: Zellemate
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes