JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
People understand the word and meaning of DLC, and since out of all the extra content being developed for FI, around 90% is actually implemented into the game as your describe above, but the rest, about 10% is not.......
We will just use the word DLC, but thanks for the feedback :coffee:
The word 'content' is what's causing problems, since it is used to refer to something that is contained, for example 'the contents of your bag'. So DLC is supposed to be housed within something else to fulfill 'content' part of that acronym, and a separate project even set in the same universe by definition isn't 'content'.

However, I really don't feel all that strongly about whether Starke calls it DLC or not, I'm just pointing out why the language is causing confusion.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The word 'content' is what's causing problems, since it is used to refer to something that is contained, for example 'the contents of your bag'. So DLC is supposed to be housed within something else to fulfill 'content' part of that acronym, and a separate project even set in the same universe by definition isn't 'content'.

However, I really don't feel all that strongly about whether Starke calls it DLC or not, I'm just pointing out why the language is causing confusion.
Its not that I don't agree with any of you - Its really not... its just kind of..... not that important really.
But sure sure, we can discuss it some more if that's what is important.

When announced back in the good old days(5-6 years ago when development started on this game) THEN there was voting on these types of extra content the plan was actually to release it as DLC's. AND that have always been the plan.

Its actually only here in recent times(around 1 month ago or so) it was decided to release "some of the content" as standalone.
This was because of various reasons: 1. Easy to avoid patreon restrictions this way, 2. Option to improve that content in the improved version of the engine(higer ress), 3. It's more easy to speak about the total package of extra content as the word DLC to patreons, since it comes out in small patches each month.

So yeah a bit of the content like mr. NTR lover says is properly not what you call DLC.
And so what really ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For you guys we can call it "EXTRA CONTENT" if that floats your boat.

Last edited:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
How about calling it an expansion pack. There are alot of pc games (the Command and Conquer series being an example) that had additional stand alone content that while not big enough to be considered a stand alone game, was also not considered small enough to be a simple game add on or dlc. These were called expansion packs. If it helps for the sake of diplomacy, just call it an expansion pack. :)

D

Deleted member 3376915

It kind of is updated. There have been a few changes but nothing that you will take note of properly.
The only thing there are missing is Free-Roam diagram which I am working on as we speak.
Yes, I mean the guide for free roaming. If I'm not mistaken, starting from the 1.0.1 update to the latest, there are some additions that are not in the main game. I can't know what the additions are because they are missing or incomplete in the changelog. Usually we can see here but now it's been deleted. I hope you can create a guide for free roaming.
Thank You

Arranguren

Aug 4, 2018
Hmm weird, you have a save ?
And did you use old saves, cheat or teleport ring ?
Nothing at all, this is a save before the first scene, when you choose "she like it" second scene works fine, when you choose "didnt like her" this bug happens, all new saves from 0 with this version. It happend with 1.04 too, same issue.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Nothing at all, this is a save before the first scene, when you choose "she like it" second scene works fine, when you choose "didnt like her" this bug happens, all new saves from 0 with this version. It happend with 1.04 too, same issue.
Thanks that's clearly a bug - It have been reported and will be fixed for next bug-patch version.
I would refer you to the gallery for the other variation, and perhaps play ahead with "She likes it" version in your game.

Reactions: Arranguren

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Next Live podcast is tomorrow, Tuesday March 16th at 18:00 (6PM) GMT.

Tune in via if you are interested.
I will post the full link tomorrow when its live / before it goes live.

Arranguren

Aug 4, 2018
Thanks that's clearly a bug - It have been reported and will be fixed for next bug-patch version.
I would refer you to the gallery for the other variation, and perhaps play ahead with "She likes it" version in your game.
i think this whole "route" is unfinishied, 3rd scene when "she likes it" its incomplete, cant do anything..

Bug2.png

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i dont think so, how do i do that?
You have to progress into Melvin route or Sato far enough then it will trigger automatic.
Continue in that route you have the furthest progress in already.

You will get the information on your screen that Ayame now have "Fallen State".

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
i think this whole "route" is unfinishied, 3rd scene when "she likes it" its incomplete, cant do anything..

View attachment 1085630
Actual developer response:

1615833162805.png

Read: "as intended". You shouldn't be able to get that scene at that point, it's that simple. The NPCs are there but they don't work properly, they should not be there or have a different dialogue. Meet one of those two conditions first and then go and watch the scene as intended.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
So how does the NTR work in this game does both sides fiancee and and fiancee do NTR and cheat or is it one sided?
A lot of people in this game get NTR'd, including the MC in at least two routes (garcias hero route and sato chilldhood friend route).

Bananaspam

Dec 15, 2019
A lot of people in this game get NTR'd, including the MC in at least two routes (garcias hero route and sato chilldhood friend route).
OH okay so both male and female sides get ntred the girl fiancee ntrs and the guy FBI agent ntrs and the other characters get ntred huh

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes