Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Heaven Studios "Create your own Hentai Scene and get it featured in the game" contest is now live!

Read more about the rules here ->
- Link to download the assets: - its around 4GB
- Chance to get your scene into the game, and there might be secret prizes for the winners!

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
The game is pretty big now, and we start to have a fair amount of free event now, but i didn't find any guide, only walkthrough for different route ending.

Also Zellemate, did you know when you gonna release this game on steam? Cause i really want to buy it ^^.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The game is pretty big now, and we start to have a fair amount of free event now, but i didn't find any guide, only walkthrough for different route ending.

Also Zellemate, did you know when you gonna release this game on steam? Cause i really want to buy it ^^.
- Walkthough is being re-made from scratch and will be available on the homepage when ready "soon" like Starke have talked about the last couple of podcast.

- The best guide right now is the Flowchart Guide, however it don't have the free-roam events yet - I'm trying to add them, but its a pain and will take some time.

- Like Starke also have mentioned via the podcast several times, and again yesterday in the newest - Kagura is working on it, and got overwhelmed by the size, if everything goes well it will be out April or perhaps May. But again these are estimates and are not guaranteed.

Reactions: Andredson

Ra Kek

Mar 19, 2018
Ugh, I really wish the game resolution was bigger, 640 is really small and when using alt + enter it just looks plain bad.
Other than that its 5/5

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Ugh, I really wish the game resolution was bigger, 640 is really small and when using alt + enter it just looks plain bad.
Other than that its 5/5
Would recommend to use F6 to change the size up instead of fullscreen.

Is it possible to see most of the content of the game in one playthrough?
The game branches out and individual routes lock after a given amount of time - so sadly no.

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
Other than that its 5/5
when you are in game press f1 and click launch in full screen, after you reset game should be full screen

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I'm not into bestiality too, I'm honest. Too bad I'm into everything else they will release after that till the end of days xD
I really hope for those DLCs after next Halloween, big fan of Christmas patch!
But it's not for you.

I say that guv won't be missed for sure is because he won't, no one that is a true fan would leak the game day 1 knowing how much it hurts the studio and how it can possibly jeopardize the game being finished. You think you're helping or being an hero but you're only hurting and if he had any common sense he'd wait at least a week, he didn't.

Common sense would also let him know that this game has plenty of stuff aimed to please as many crowds possible as it says on their Patreon page "a little something for everyone". Starke himself openly stated he doesn't like bestiality but he's doing it because there's so many fans that love it, I personally also don't like many fetishes in the game but I just skip that scene and it won't matter in the long run. The fetish won't even be in the main game so you can completely forget it exists, same for shota in the future if you're against it.

A leaker that is pirating the game and causing financial damage to a company already in the brink of going under, that doesn't understand the community that was built or the essence of the game at all won't be missed, in fact the devs probably would appreciate if you fuck off.

Reactions: Toushiro

Andredson

Jul 12, 2018
But it's not for you.

I say that guv won't be missed for sure is because he won't, no one that is a true fan would leak the game day 1 knowing how much it hurts the studio and how it can possibly jeopardize the game being finished. You think you're helping or being an hero but you're only hurting and if he had any common sense he'd wait at least a week, he didn't.

Common sense would also let him know that this game has plenty of stuff aimed to please as many crowds possible as it says on their Patreon page "a little something for everyone". Starke himself openly stated he doesn't like bestiality but he's doing it because there's so many fans that love it, I personally also don't like many fetishes in the game but I just skip that scene and it won't matter in the long run. The fetish won't even be in the main game so you can completely forget it exists, same for shota in the future if you're against it.

A leaker that is pirating the game and causing financial damage to a company already in the brink of going under, that doesn't understand the community that was built or the essence of the game at all won't be missed, in fact the devs probably would appreciate if you fuck off.
Well, I understand this anti-pirate things and prefer buying games, if I like them, but (!) I this times when we got too God damn much milking teams, I prefer check it here, so I can see, for what I pay, because in other ways u need breakthrough patron paywall (and it's ok if u can see progress in 1st lvls pledge) or wait for full release. So because I had those guys here, I can pledge Rem and some other's even this support is like tear in ocean. And no, I don't approve pirates.

Reactions: Toushiro

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Well, I understand this anti-pirate things and prefer buying games, if I like them, but (!) I this times when we got too God damn much milking teams, I prefer check it here, so I can see, for what I pay, because in other ways u need breakthrough patron paywall (and it's ok if u can see progress in 1st lvls pledge) or wait for full release. So because I had those guys here, I can pledge Rem and some other's even this support is like tear in ocean. And no, I don't approve pirates.
He was not complaining about the leak itself, it was about the instant leak. I kinda agree, but I think It's not worth to discuss in a pirate forum. It would be speaking to deaf ears. Btw, Starke released a public patch last year, to help people stay at home right after the covid issue popped out. They also had another demo of the game back in the days, they're the first ones who want people to try it and than decide about supporting it or not. I get your point tho, you should always try a game before buying or supporting it.

Andredson

Jul 12, 2018
He was not complaining about the leak itself, it was about the instant leak. I kinda agree, but I think It's not worth to discuss in a pirate forum. It would be speaking to deaf ears. Btw, Starke released a public patch last year, to help people stay at home right after the covid issue popped out. They also had another demo of the game back in the days, they're the first ones who want people to try it and than decide about supporting it or not. I get your point tho, you should always try a game before buying or supporting it.
thanks, man. Got your and his point, dont knew about demo from Starke, patreon not so friendly for me :D here i get more info. (sorry, my eng on goblin lvl).

D

Deleted member 3376915

** Updated to version 1.02 Including Halloween DLC **

Fanmade flowchart for Fleeting Iris to get a better overview of the game.
Download via links for High Resolution Version.

Route Flowchart:
PNG version here -> Mega
PDF version here -> Mega
Drawio version here -> Google Drive

DLC Flowchart(Halloween):
PNG version here -> Mega
PDF version here -> Mega

This is considered "fan made" and not an official guide or flowchart.
PS. There might be errors, mistakes & spoilers.
View attachment 898638
Can you update to the last version of this guide?
Thank you...

4.10 star(s) 85 Votes