bibell101

May 12, 2020
** Updated to version 1.2 Including Halloween DLC **

Fanmade flowchart for Fleeting Iris to get a better overview of the game.
Download via links for High Resolution Version.

Route Flowchart:
PNG version here -> Mega
PDF version here -> Mega
Drawio version here -> Google Drive

DLC Flowchart(Halloween):
PNG version here -> Mega
PDF version here -> Mega

This is considered "fan made" and not an official guide or flowchart.
PS. There might be errors, mistakes & spoilers.
View attachment 898638
Hi Zellemate, I just wanted to ask if the 1.2 update has been posted here or it has been updated in the 1st page where you go download the game?

Reactions: PinkNova

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Think the last compression was ½ year ago and that did not work - So you are up for a long wait!
Perhaps use the original download link that was posted -> Here That download is around 2.7GB.
Ahhh shame, I only have so much data a month to download games with so I was hoping to get this with a smaller download. ^^' The last time I played was probably a year ago? Anywho I'll have to see what I can do I guess, maybe I can find some way to fit it.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi Zellemate, I just wanted to ask if the 1.2 update has been posted here or it has been updated in the 1st page where you go download the game?
Hmm think that's a typo, it should be 1.02 - The newest version of the game is 1.05. Will fix that.

dagoth_

Jun 10, 2017
Maybe anyone could post a version of the game with the rtp included? Im currently on my work laptop so I'm unable to install anything on it. Would be greatly appreciated.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
For those interested Starke will do the next podcast live tonight !

It will happen in around 50 minutes time.

Plan is to talk about the current patch, next patch (which includes bestiality) and much more !
Lets see how my man performs live under pressure :coffee:

There will also be possibility for questions and answers in the chat.

Live here ->

cya there !

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Story rewrite, unless of course it is meant to be unrealistic.
1) FBI agents don't go on missions. They handle cases.
2) They handle cases on in the US only. They may have attaches in some embassies, but they work as liaison agents with the local law enforcement and cannot investigate directly.

I like realism when realistic premises are in use. The woman's friend might as well be an artworks broker, gun for hire, university professor or WTF else.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v1.05 (Win) 1.5Gb
Compressed update from v1.02 to v1.05 (extract and overwrite to folder with Game.exe) 157Mb
P.S. Compression and update patch are unofficial and could break the game! Use it on your own risk!

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
2) They handle cases on in the US only. They may have attaches in some embassies, but they work as liaison agents with the local law enforcement and cannot investigate directly.

I like realism when realistic premises are in use. The woman's friend might as well be an artworks broker, gun for hire, university professor or WTF else.
It's a game mate, how realistic do you want it to be ?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016

That's an error on the F95 forum, the agents are CIA, not FBI.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
FYI this was the last update I'll share,not into beastiality stuff so won't pledge anymore
Luckly you don't have to "share" since that will be free available via the homepage.
Not to mention this game will have 5 bestiality scenes out of nearly 300.

Last edited:
Reactions: paddyo73
Apr 7, 2018
It's a game mate, how realistic do you want it to be ?
Yeah, but it is not a regular game, it is more like an interactive story with some dream waifu, so you can't have an attitute of doom or quake developer like the game engine is doing all the work for you cause it is quite opposite tbh, even though this game is lovely and it is one of my ever favs there are some ez-to-fix holes in the story, so just using a bit different words in the final version would do the trick.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes