Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sorry to bother Hello I only have 1quest
1>) I'm not sure if it's been done, but it would be interesting to Ayame pregnancy by having puppies by dog
Haha I like the idea, but it's a no! But would be fun to see it in Fleeting Iris IF some day :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: T_M_i_k
Jun 20, 2017
Saw this on the roadmap:

May ~ June 2021
  • Shota twins. (Ayame solo and group scenes, humiliation and BDSM).
Enjoy your stay until then. This forum's mods/admins have a big hate boner against Shota content and this game will probably get the ban hammer as did "Young Wife Suffle", "Itjazura War" and many others.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Saw this on the roadmap:

Enjoy your stay until then. This forum's mods/admins have a big hate boner against Shota content and this game will probably get the ban hammer as did "Young Wife Suffle", "Itjazura War" and many others.
Just don't upload it here then - That DLC will be freely available via our homepage.
All content that is considered "forbidden" will be downloadable via our homepage for free - From Bestiality to Shota to whatever.

Jun 20, 2017
Just don't upload it here then - That DLC will be freely available via our homepage.
All content that is considered "forbidden" will be downloadable via our homepage for free - From Bestiality to Shota to whatever.
I highly doubt they'll give this game a pass just because said content is in form of a free DLC.

After all, their alleged reason for banning games like these is not of a moral one but that they don't want the forum to be a "target of lawsuits", and, according to them in past discussions, linking to those games - even if not hosted here - still could constitute an endorsement of said content and thus become a liability.

The Admins are so strict about this that they don't divulge which games have been banned and as well forbid anyone from creating a topic with a simple list containing them. Although so far they haven't started cracking down on the mere mention of those games in random posts.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2017
Anyway, instead of making assumptions, I asked them directly in this thread.

My question:

If a game has a piece of content in the form of a free optional DLC, not hosted here and not bundled with the base game, but which breaks rule 7: Does the game get banned or is it allowed to stay?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Anyway, instead of making assumptions, I asked them directly in this thread.

My question:
Well let me clarify exactly how it will work.

This game <<Fleeting Iris>> Will never have Shota content nor any other "forbidden" content available inside it.
There will be a separate game - A Standalone game - Which will host all that content, and that will be available via our homepage.

This Standalone game is not anything you can install to upgrade Fleeting Iris, or merge them together.

If you get banned for "linking" two games together via their names, then ok it could be banned, else I don't really think so.
So FI will never have that content in it, neither here or anywhere else, and tags will not be updated to Shota nor bestiality - Since it will be in another standalone game.

Hope that answers your questions.

Jun 20, 2017
Well let me clarify exactly how it will work.

This game <<Fleeting Iris>> Will never have Shota content nor any other "forbidden" content available inside it.
There will be a separate game - A Standalone game - Which will host all that content, and that will be available via our homepage.

This Standalone game is not anything you can install to upgrade Fleeting Iris, or merge them together.

If you get banned for "linking" two games together via their names, then ok it could be banned, else I don't really think so.
So FI will never have that content in it, neither here or anywhere else, and tags will not be updated to Shota nor bestiality - Since it will be in another standalone game.

Hope that answers your questions.
Thanks for the clarification.

I'd advise though to not refer to it as a "DLC" since it might create confusion. "DLC" means an addition/expansion to an already existing game(or piece of software, to be more technical and exact). That's why pretty much every DLC requires the base game in order to be played, even if the DLC's content is detached from the base game.

Another question, will the main game receive additional content, or will all the 2021 content be in form of a standalone game(s)?

Last edited:

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
So I played the content and well I have to say for the family route is it possible to ignore jack I feel he ruins the mood but then it's just me.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for the clarification.

I'd advise though to not refer to it as a "DLC" since it might create confusion. "DLC" means an addition/expansion to an already existing game(or piece of software, to be more technical and exact). That's why pretty much every DLC requires the base game in order to be played, even if the DLC's content is detached from the base game.

Another question, will the main game receive additional content, or will all the 2021 content be in form of a standalone game(s)?
To be precise, DLC stands for DownLoadable Content - Which can be implemented in any way a developer sees fit really.
But I hear you, point taken! :coffee:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So I played the content and well I have to say for the family route is it possible to ignore jack I feel he ruins the mood but then it's just me.
He's a big part of the family route yes - Perhaps play a different route!

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Yeah, I wish they would have given Jack and Arthur their own separate routes. One for Jack may happen in the future. If you want, try petitioning them to make one for Arthur as well. :)

Reactions: Zellemate
Jun 20, 2017
To be precise, DLC stands for DownLoadable Content - Which can be implemented in any way a developer sees fit really.
That's factually wrong. An acronym's name shouldn't be automatically taken as its literal meaning. DLC was created(and popularized) for the specific purpose of adding content on top of an already existing game.

From the :
Downloadable content (DLC) is additional content created for an already released video game(...)
As much as the Democratic People's Republic of Korea thinks it's a democracy, and that you think DLC can be anything that is downloadable, neither are correct.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
That's factually wrong. An acronym's name shouldn't be automatically taken as its literal meaning. DLC was created(and popularized) for the specific purpose of adding content on top of an already existing game.

From the :

As much as the Democratic People's Republic of Korea thinks it's a democracy, and that you think DLC can be anything that is downloadable, neither are correct.
To be precise, DLC stands for DownLoadable Content - Which can be implemented in any way a developer sees fit really FOR THE ALREADY CREATED GAME <- sorry I did not make it clear it was for the same game of cause. Damn son.

Here are the words from Starke:

Starke — Today at 3:30 AM
DLC is downloadable content
What is that?
Downloadable content
I'm gonna refer to it as DLC
Fleeting Iris IF is a side project
[D]own[L]oadable [C]ontent

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I recently started exploring the Fallen state in the game. I found that even though i stayed exclusive to Melvin's route, the dialogue made it sound like if Ayame was banging half the town. The way I played it, the only men Ayame had sex with were Melvin, Matt, those two guys in the bathroom, and later on Ralph. Granted, she's hardly little miss purity anymore, but neither is she the indiscriminate slut that the fallen dialogue makes her out to be. Hell for her to get Melvin's endings, it required her to stay loyal to him, and even refuse sex from members of other routes. Also, in Clarke's ending Ayame says how she was raped by Melvin. With the removal of the vaginal penetration scene, Melvin never really got to rape her. He molested her yes, but did not rape her (not that either one is good mind you). And the scene where Clarke takes Ayame for the first time, I hope that Starke will rewrite it for a virgin Ayame. I guess in a nutshell, I'm hoping that some dialogue changes are made to better reflect all the choices that a player can make in the game. I know it's probably gotten alot bigger than any of the devs ever imagined it becoming when they first started making it, and changes had to be made accordingly. Just throwing this out there, hoping to help make an already good game slightly better. :)

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I recently started exploring the Fallen state in the game. I found that even though i stayed exclusive to Melvin's route, the dialogue made it sound like if Ayame was banging half the town. The way I played it, the only men Ayame had sex with were Melvin, Matt, those two guys in the bathroom, and later on Ralph. Granted, she's hardly little miss purity anymore, but neither is she the indiscriminate slut that the fallen dialogue makes her out to be. Hell for her to get Melvin's endings, it required her to stay loyal to him, and even refuse sex from members of other routes. Also, in Clarke's ending Ayame says how she was raped by Melvin. With the removal of the vaginal penetration scene, Melvin never really got to rape her. He molested her yes, but did not rape her (not that either one is good mine you). And the scene where Clarke takes Ayame for the first time, I hope that Starke will rewrite it for a virgin Ayame. I guess in a nutshell, I'm hoping that some dialogue changes are made to better reflect all the choices that a player can make in the game. I know it's probably gotten alot bigger than any of the devs ever imagined it becoming when they first started making it, and changes had to be made accordingly. Just throwing this out there, hoping to help make an already good game slightly better. :)
Thanks for the info - You are properly right, the thing about the Clarke route sounds right, because the first scenes have been updated and dialogues later have properly not been.
The thing about fallen state - IDK, think there is a good chance if you play and gets fallen state, you try to test out events in town right? There are already now a good amount of free-roam content and more will come. So if people play the open routes(melvin/sato) they will properly always try at least some of the free-roam, making her a bit slutty.
Anyway I will forward your critique to Starke - Thx.

Reactions: ustar
Jun 20, 2017
To be precise, DLC stands for DownLoadable Content - Which can be implemented in any way a developer sees fit really FOR THE ALREADY CREATED GAME <- sorry I did not make it clear it was for the same game of cause. Damn son.

Here are the words from Starke:

Starke — Today at 3:30 AM
DLC is downloadable content
What is that?
Downloadable content
I'm gonna refer to it as DLC
Fleeting Iris IF is a side project
[D]own[L]oadable [C]ontent

:FacePalm:

DLC has to be integrated into the original game, otherwise, it's not DLC.

A standalone side-project, even if it takes place in the same universe as the original game, is not DLC.

Again, you and whoever else are free to call it DLC, as North Korea is free to call itself a democracy, neither are correct.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Thanks for the info - You are properly right, the thing about the Clarke route sounds right, because the first scenes have been updated and dialogues later have properly not been.
The thing about fallen state - IDK, think there is a good chance if you play and gets fallen state, you try to test out events in town right? There are already now a good amount of free-roam content and more will come. So if people play the open routes(melvin/sato) they will properly always try at least some of the free-roam, making her a bit slutty.
Anyway I will forward your critique to Starke - Thx.
Thanks dude. And I understand why he wrote it the way he did. It's only natural to assume that anyone who has progressed that far into Melvin's route would be slutting around town :sneaky:. But not everyone does that, and I think some of the writing should reflect that choice. Thank you again, and have a really goodnight. :)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
:FacePalm:

DLC has to be integrated into the original game, otherwise, it's not DLC.

A standalone side-project, even if it takes place in the same universe as the original game, is not DLC.

Again, you and whoever else are free to call it DLC, as North Korea is free to call itself a democracy, neither are correct.
People understand the word and meaning of DLC, and since out of all the extra content being developed for FI, around 90% is actually implemented into the game as your describe above, but the rest, about 10% is not.......
We will just use the word DLC, but thanks for the feedback :coffee:

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes