SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Dunno maybe Night Eternal in 2023? Some zombie setting in 2024 but sadly nothing like your usual high fantasy orc/goblin setting I think.
Yeah, all games are set in Heaven City. I guess Night Eternal will have something related to magic / dark arts, but that's it. Halloween patches features orcs/goblins/monsters, but scenes are quite limited.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Where do I put the folder ?? It stays the same place ?!
Diary folder, check video for help I have attached.

Any interracial content implemented/planned? This is set in the US, so it would be hot to see some BBC action with Ayame
There is a complete BBC route if you start the Kinky Kittens route, check the Flowchart Guide or check the gallery.

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
RPGmaker VX ACE don't have mouse support as default. And this game is over 5 years old, so that's why.
I've been on this site for 8 years or more and the game I'm not used to playing games with a keyboard but ..from the beginning of the game it looks great .... I hope you continue this success .. Well done

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I've been on this site for 8 years or more and the game I'm not used to playing games with a keyboard but ..from the beginning of the game it looks great .... I hope you continue this success .. Well done
Well I do see some advantages of playing with mouse with"one hand" :sneaky: .....but I'm pretty old and back in the good old days, computer games was played with keyboard only(mostly anyway).
It's the same for RPGmaker, many of the older versions are only keyboard supported. The newer version have both mouse and keyboard. But like I mentioned earlier, the game is 5 years old, and at that time the team fixed license to RPGmaker VX ACE.
If they had to develop the game today it would perhaps have been another story.

I hope you will give it a try with keyboard, its completely worth it. And if you like the start of the game, you have a lot of good stuff ahead :coffee: Have fun - And thanks for the kind words.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amazonqween

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'll download it when the compression comes out. ^^
Think the last compression was ½ year ago and that did not work - So you are up for a long wait!
Perhaps use the original download link that was posted -> Here That download is around 2.7GB.

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
Dunno maybe Night Eternal in 2023? Some zombie setting in 2024 but sadly nothing like your usual high fantasy orc/goblin setting I think.
Yeah I know about those. Would love for them to do some fantasy stuff with some actual gameplay. :S

Why with a keyboard and not with a mouse ??? All mouse games ... only RGSS3 is left with the keyboard
Have you tried playing with controller? I play all my RPGM games that way it makes a huge difference.

4.10 star(s) 85 Votes