Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Patch notes:

This patch adds:
1. Cosplay Convention​
2. Bachelorette Party (starring Adriana and Fujiko)​
3. Hotsprings scenes.​
4. Tree new costumes (one for Ayame, one for Fujiko and one for Jack),​
- In total 9 new CG's and 7 new hentai scenes.
- Many dialogue changes.
- Bug fixes and quality of life changes.

Inside the game folder you will find a folder called "Saves for 1.05" which has the saves ready to watch the new scenes in case you want to use those, just overwrite the diary folder of your game and make sure you make backups of your own saves!
- Save 1 - Bachelorette Party
- Save 3 - Cosplay Convention
- Save 5 - Hotsprings

News:
Our team is working hard on the Bestiality and we already have 3 outlines completely finished with one of them already being colored since yesterday! Expect it on Fleeting Iris IF very very soon (internal estimate is somewhat before the end of March, take it with a grain of salt). Fleeting Iris IF will also have two additional scenes with variations of old scenes and as it's known by most at this point, higher resolution.

PODCAST TOMORROW! We will send the assets to everyone, explain the rules of the "get your own hentai scene in the game" contest and talk about patch 1.05 as well as some ideas we have for the future.

Anything else you guys need, PM me, join our Discord, message me on Twitter, you guys know the deal right now.
Love you all so much, you guys know. We hope you enjoy the patch.
Thanks for the support and see you tomorrow for Episode 9 of the weekly podcast! Stay safe, healthy and hopefully wealthy. PEACE!

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I'm surprised the new version is already public. It usually takes a week or 2.
Yeah, there's always an "hero". If the studio goes under because you share the game too soon and no one actually supports to get the latest version, should we call you hero then as well?

Reactions: Cavpal

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
man, this game has so much content you actually forget it's a beta, wow, good shit, can't wait for final version

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
what are they cramming into the game to reach 4gb? are every images around 2mb with 2000x2000px?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I am sorry if this was asked before. I know that saves used to not be compatible, but considering the game is after 1.0, is this update compatible with saves from the last one?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
what program RPG should i download to play this game?
version.

how do you get rid of tan
Buy the skin lightning balm.
You can get it the same place you got the bikini(at the beach) or in the red light district where you buy the dildo.

I am sorry if this was asked before. I know that saves used to not be compatible, but considering the game is after 1.0, is this update compatible with saves from the last one?
Saved should be compatible, but nothing is guaranteed - The team keeps adding features from time to time that changes core mechanics in the game.
I have attached a Free-Roam Save(save 10) + the other saves that follow with this patch to get you started.

what are they cramming into the game to reach 4gb? are every images around 2mb with 2000x2000px?
Content - I noted that the uploader/leaker have compressed this version really bad(just as last time)
So the downloadable size is 3.9gb instead of the original 2.8 - What a shame, but that's how it is sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus
4.10 star(s) 85 Votes