Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sounds like a good game, but I think I will wait until there is a renpy version. RPGM is such a pain in the ass. Hope someone makes it one day.
Good chance it will never happen, unless some fanboy creates it on renpy or similar.

Here is my personal opinion about the matter:
I do understand why some people prefer renpy over RPGmaker, but there are just somethings like story/story elements that gets portrayed so much better via RPGmaker compared to renpy. Stuff like some of the NTR elements, where you see it from different perspectives is much better via RPGmaker, example could be pixel-art before a scene or a flashback to how the scene was from somebody else's point of view.

Back in the old days I was also like this.... "oh no another RPGmaker game", where as today its the other way around, I prefer RPGmaker if the story elements are showed properly. That said I do actually not like many RPGmaker games where there are combat - it often feels like a timefiller when implemented poorly.(some few games however, have combat that works good but very few IMO).
Some Renpy games that gets made properly with big maps and a lot of different areas can however be a real pleasure to play, So I do enjoy these of cause.

Last edited:

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Good chance it will never happen, unless some fanboy creates it on renpy or similar.

Here is my personal opinion about the matter:
I do understand why some people prefer renpy over RPGmaker, but there are just somethings like story/story elements that gets portrayed so much better via RPGmaker compared to renpy. Stuff like some of the NTR elements, where you see it from different perspectives is much better via RPGmaker, example could be pixel-art before a scene or a flashback to how the scene was from somebody else's point of view.

Back in the old days I was also like this.... "oh no another RPGmaker game", where as today its the other way around, I prefer RPGmaker if the story elements are showed properly. That said I do actually not like many RPGmaker games where there are combat - it often feels like a timefiller when implemented poorly.(some few games however, have combat that works good but very few IMO).
Some Renpy games that gets made properly with big maps and a lot of different areas can however be a real pleasure to play, So I do enjoy these of cause.
To add on this, Idk why but everytime someone tries to recommend a Ren'py game that has quote-on-quote "Good Story" always ends up having the most horrifying looking artstyle.
It's always 3d rendered to make it look more humanlike and that just kills the experience for me every single time, and I legitimately do not understand why people like this.
Is it not the whole point of Hentai games to be in a more anime-esque but far more Stylized aesthetic? Why do they try to go for realism?
And why do people like this? It's almost like they've missed the point of a Hentai game. Literally doesn't make any sense to me man...

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
To add on this, Idk why but everytime someone tries to recommend a Ren'py game that has quote-on-quote "Good Story" always ends up having the most horrifying looking artstyle.
It's always 3d rendered to make it look more humanlike and that just kills the experience for me every single time, and I legitimately do not understand why people like this.
Is it not the whole point of Hentai games to be in a more anime-esque but far more Stylized aesthetic? Why do they try to go for realism?
And why do people like this? It's almost like they've missed the point of a Hentai game. Literally doesn't make any sense to me man...
Hmm we are dealing here in adult games while hentai games would be a type of adult game with anime/manga artstyle. Some people actually don't like anime and prefer western art style or 3D models. Each to their own.

RPGM vs Ren'py : there was time when i strictly played rpgm games and avoided ren'py games. But i have given some games a shot and i came do conclusion that both can be good if well made.

There are some things that are easier or come naturally in RPGM - like gameplay , the combat systems are already there so they just need to place some mobs assign loot done. It is easier to show time flow and we generally get easier to get into the fantasy setting in rpgm given that the assets are shared between games.
But then rpgm combat is not exactly fun and i rather have no combat then stock combat. Some ren'py games successfully add gameplay and are able to get you immersed. Also it is easier to skip parts you don't like in ren'py games so replaying the game is much nicer.

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So after asking in an earlier post and not explaining myself better I am still at a lost how to get this unlocked but if you go to the city exit (*south of apartment area) as if walking to Sato's store instead of walking to the store if you go the other side is an event there in gallery but I am not sure how to get that started. Do I need to get free roam fully activated? Do I need to have the subway scenes full? It appears to be something about school and an investigation

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Just started playing the game and really enjoying it! Does starting the Clarke route alter the Melvin route? I'd rather make my Ayame a full slut, so jw if I should avoid telling Clarke about Melvin

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Just started playing the game and really enjoying it! Does starting the Clarke route alter the Melvin route? I'd rather make my Ayame a full slut, so jw if I should avoid telling Clarke about Melvin
Well the routes are a bit of lock in and out of other routes. Meaning that if you start the Clark Route you will be locked out of other routes.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hm ok thanks. So if I want to see multiple routes (right now I have Sato and Melvin open), do I need multiple playthroughs?
Yes.
What I tend to do, is make a save around day 10 - This is where the biggest split of routes are in the game. However many more come depending on which route you progress into... and some/most routes lock typical after x amount of progression in it.

And perhaps use the Flowchart Guide to help you.
IMO best use of the flowchart is before starting a game, and then finding out who you want Ayame to get involved with.

The routes that offers most "value" is properly Sato + Melvin route imo, only those routes have option to enable Free-Roam mode and unlock the whole map.
Sato + Melvin routes can also lead to Nurse Route + Kinky Kittens Route + Mistress Route + Office Route.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Yes.
What I tend to do, is make a save around day 10 - This is where the biggest split of routes are in the game. However many more come depending on which route you progress into... and some/most routes lock typical after x amount of progression in it.

And perhaps use the Flowchart Guide to help you.
IMO best use of the flowchart is before starting a game, and then finding out who you want Ayame to get involved with.

The routes that offers most "value" is properly Sato + Melvin route imo, only those routes have option to enable Free-Roam mode and unlock the whole map.
Sato + Melvin routes can also lead to Nurse Route + Kinky Kittens Route + Mistress Route + Office Route.
Awesome thank you! Those are the routes I am most interested in, so I guess I will have two saves!

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
View attachment 1074706
So im stuck here, the chracter bugged and a cant move
Can you explain how you got there, and what happened ?
And do you have a save file so I can test it out? Thanks.

Is there a way to have mouse controls instead of keyboard?
Nope.

Can someone post the file which only contains the CG / gallery of this game?
:):):)
Gallery are inside the game, download the game like everybody else.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes