Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
is there any change in sato and melvin routes in latest updates ?
Those routes have been done since 1.0 - However there was a small change made on how to progress them, it have been added to the flowchart guide.

is there a gallery by any chance? if so can i just get a save towards the end of the story?
If you click on the "clock" at home you will teleport into the gallery.

Reactions: phantomz

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
So if there are (free!) DLCs for, let's say 10 years) years, you won't buy it until then?
Talk about supporting the devs early :x
I think it's two separate things buying a finished game and buying a finished game with all his DLC.
But maybe i didn't understand what you said ^^.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
You know, I've played this game several times and always vocalized my support for it, but there's something I never figured, maybe because I missed it somewhere.

What are the Alansya Chronicles? What's the Fleeting Iris? Why is it Fleeting? What Iris? Who's Alansya? Does "Chronicles" entail there will be more content in the same universe? Why this name instead of something like "Ayame Chronicles: Fleeting Bliss"?

I'm not critizing, I never criticized this game and have no reason to, I'm just genuinely curious!

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
New podcast out ->
Should be some juicy information for those interested :coffee:

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
You know, I've played this game several times and always vocalized my support for it, but there's something I never figured, maybe because I missed it somewhere.

What are the Alansya Chronicles? What's the Fleeting Iris? Why is it Fleeting? What Iris? Who's Alansya? Does "Chronicles" entail there will be more content in the same universe? Why this name instead of something like "Ayame Chronicles: Fleeting Bliss"?

I'm not critizing, I never criticized this game and have no reason to, I'm just genuinely curious!
I was on the same boat and I was amazed by the answer. I asked Starke and he gave me permission to show you a "snippet" of a screenshot he shared with me from the official walkthrough:

1614109148449.png

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
New podcast out ->
Should be some juicy information for those interested :coffee:
I think this podcast explains why patrons and fans love Starke and the whole team. They really make you feel part of the team itself, sharing and discussing ideas and opinions almost on a daily base. What an amazing way of developing an idea.

I was on the same boat and I was amazed by the answer. I asked Starke and he gave me permission to show you a "snippet" of a screenshot he shared with me from the official walkthrough:

View attachment 1050808
Pure poetry.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017

View attachment 1050808
Fleeting Iris is good name, the flower reference is easy to guess. The eye one is coincidental i feel.
I did wonder however if the series name is some word play on Alan says...
They also went with the "IF" name for sub-game... FI:IF.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Question about the routes. Is there a route that leads to the Ghetto that Iris is warned not to go near and is warned by some gang boss if Iris ignores the warning?. Thought there would be a storyline there at some point.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
View attachment 1054913 How i fix this so i can play the game ?
Try reinstalling RPGmaker VX ACE -> , and if that does not work redownload the game and try again.

Question about the routes. Is there a route that leads to the Ghetto that Iris is warned not to go near and is warned by some gang boss if Iris ignores the warning?. Thought there would be a storyline there at some point.
(One of the endings takes Ayame there - check the Guide for more info)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaszMan

cjalex111

Mar 21, 2019
Hi Guys,

I remember a while back, in a podcast that the developers were looking at making a Naruto based game and I was wondering if there were any updates regarding that?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Try reinstalling RPGmaker VX ACE -> , and if that does not work redownload the game and try again.

It's for future DLC's, specifically for HOBO content which will come very soon.
(One of the endings also takes Ayame there - check the Guide for more info)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool. It would be neat to see Ayame get involved with that Gang at some point. Curiosity killed the innocent Cat. Eh!?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Cool. It would be neat to see Ayame get involved with that Gang at some point. Curiosity killed the innocent Cat. Eh!?
After some further checkup on the matter, there properly won't be anything related to FI in the slums except the Ending I mentioned - Sorryyyy dude !

Reactions: JaszMan
4.10 star(s) 85 Votes