Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
There is something I do not understand in the game and especially in the family branch because when you decide to go on the road to jack and Robert discovers the truth that he hunts from the ayame house that jack will follow. personally, I do not like this ending because Jack has no happy ending because in the ending karma the grandfather loves ayame and Alexandra and in his own way, it is his friends who raffle him ayame.
But the problem does not arise there because when have ended on the road of the family robert returns and ayame way to fuck with his father arthur but also his son jack and it does not shock him and he even says that it is normal so why this double speech because it is his son alone he gets angry but when there is his father and son all go well
The all family ending is an IF scenario and it doesn't belong in the story, it's as far as canon as possible. It's more of a what if scenario that was created as fanservice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 349120

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
There is something I do not understand in the game and especially in the family branch because when you decide to go on the road to jack and Robert discovers the truth that he hunts from the ayame house that jack will follow. personally, I do not like this ending because Jack has no happy ending because in the ending karma the grandfather loves ayame and Alexandra and in his own way, it is his friends who raffle him ayame.
But the problem does not arise there because when have ended on the road of the family robert returns and ayame way to fuck with his father arthur but also his son jack and it does not shock him and he even says that it is normal so why this double speech because it is his son alone he gets angry but when there is his father and son all go well
It is a multiverse setting.
The choices we make aren't "probable choices Ayame could make in given situation" but rather "decide what kind of person she is and what are her circumstances".
I believe that other actors are meant to have consistent characters between the multiverses but they didn't quite menage that.
So in short the Robert is not the same person between those routes.

Reactions: 349120
Jul 11, 2017
does anyone have the Walkthrough: of this updated game?
I try the very first scene of the metro without it on the fallon route but it never appears

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
If Roberts trust falls to zero is it game over?

I want to go major hardcore and make her totally depraved, but I don't want to end up with sudden game over.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
does anyone have the Walkthrough: of this updated game?
I try the very first scene of the metro without it on the fallon route but it never appears
Front page under guide or -> Here However free-roam scenes are not made yet for this guide.
It should be triggered around 81 Morality and 54 Morality at night, and you have to use perfume or cheap cologne.

If Roberts trust falls to zero is it game over?

I want to go major hardcore and make her totally depraved, but I don't want to end up with sudden game over.
That feature is not fully implemented yet - So you can do whatever you want right now :coffee:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
View attachment 1042635

this scene how to unlock?
It's the third subway scene:
1. You need to have seen scene 1+2 with the subway molester.​
2. You need fallen state active.​
3. Go back to the subway.​
theres so many errors holy cow any bugfix files or how to do so to avoid error
Can you be more precise then that ? Screenshot + save file would be great if you need help.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Read this:
Don't really make to much sense to just ask for a save - You need to be more specific of what you want because of the way this game branches out - That said it makes little sense IMO to get a save midway through a route and miss all that content & story.

The best I get get you is a day10 save(which I have attached down below) - Where a lot of the routes spread out and start from + a link to the flowchart for all routes so you can find out what you wanna play -> Guide

Reactions: FavenXXX

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Dang "Childhood love" ending was heartbreaking ^^.
For a moment i though Robert gonna end with both Fuji and Ayame.

Can't wait for steam release after the game completion. The three new games are coming completed or like this one, updated over time?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
is this public version?
To answer a lot of question regarding public version and the current leaked version and its size, Starke had this to say:

Hey guys, Starke here.
Zellemate asked me if we could share a correctly compressed version in F95 considering that a poorly compressed one was leaked already, sadly it's a no go. In August 2019 we finished version 1.0 and from that moment on we sent it to our publisher and our contract started, from that point on we can no longer freely share or sell our game anywhere without their consent. If that wasn't the case I would probably have shared a version with everyone in Christmas as it is something that we usually do every year. If you remember we released a public version of the game in the Christmas of 2019 and again somewhere in April to encourage people to stay home because of CoViD-19.

With that being said, we can no longer release any public versions due to our legally bind with Kagura Games and at least for Fleeting Iris we will never be able to release public versions again unless one day we buy our rights for selling the game back. Nonetheless, although pirated I still hope you guys enjoy the game as much as we enjoy creating it.
Stay home, stay safe, much love. ~ Starke

Said a bit more directly from me, "your guys are on your own" sorry can't help regarding torrent, better compression or anything in that regard.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 85 Votes