undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
No. You have to use Windows in a VM or via Bootcamp.

I'd recommend Parallels Desktop as for virtualization or just installing Win10 via Bootcamp (better for MacBooks).
If you use M1 Mac, there is no way to get it up and running.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Hey, i need a little help here (searched the forum but the answer either doesn't exist or i couldn't find it), so i start the kinky kittens route, went to place and accepted the job. Steve show me around and said we work at nights, but then when i go there tomorrow Ayame simply doesn't go inside saying ''there's no way i'll ever return to this place''. I'm confues cause she accepted the job. So what should i do now? Morality is 23, isn't it enough or there is something i'm missing here?

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Really grateful for new content but i'm axtually excited for next patch, how long before we get it?

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
why is the dl size so big, want to try this out, but a near 4GB dl makes me not want to make the effort

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
It's because of the amount of images. For multiple hours of gameplay, there are graphics needed and wanted by the players?

imho: absolute worth it! My absolute favorite game! (No, I don't get any money or anything else for saying that!)

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
why is the dl size so big, want to try this out, but a near 4GB dl makes me not want to make the effort
Whoever leaked this version, also downloaded the fix that was released separately. And to apply that fix he unpacked the archive, put in the fix, and repacked it... and in that process he failed.

The original download from patreon is 2.8 GB, instead of this impressively big 3.9GB.

May 2, 2018
There is something I do not understand in the game and especially in the family branch because when you decide to go on the road to jack and Robert discovers the truth that he hunts from the ayame house that jack will follow. personally, I do not like this ending because Jack has no happy ending because in the ending karma the grandfather loves ayame and Alexandra and in his own way, it is his friends who raffle him ayame.
But the problem does not arise there because when have ended on the road of the family robert returns and ayame way to fuck with his father arthur but also his son jack and it does not shock him and he even says that it is normal so why this double speech because it is his son alone he gets angry but when there is his father and son all go well

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes