Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Aka not worth the work. Shrug, means the devs doing that must be insane, i do respect them for that insanity through . (fun fact i didn't even like Sarah but i remember it because how clean the picture folder was).
I don't think you get the point or you're trying to miss it on purpose. Doing it in a game that is the size of Sarah is just extra work, she has two or three expressions and the hentai scenes change very little besides the animations, doing it in a game that is the size of Fleeting Iris is not the type of shit an indie dev should do in an engine as bad as RPG Maker.

Also just to make sure you don't misunderstand again, by size I mean hours of active gameplay, number of hentai scenes, lines of dialogue et all. Base Ayame by itself has 45 different expression combinations, then she has full tans and partial tans and netherhair and 60+ different costumes, that's why doing it for this game is insane, for a game the size of Sarah is something completely doable. There's very few 2D games not to say any 2D games that you can compare to Fleeting Iris in that regard. Not trying to fanboy here, just facts.

"Then you have those turds where to fix some bugs the patch is the size of the game itself. " Can you guess why is that? I'll explain:

Option 1) You compress your game files and your game accesses them as it needs them, you have less files cluttered in the computer (shorter install and uninstall times) and you take less disk space overall. However you now have the issue where if you want to patch one of the compressed files you have to redownload and overwrite the whole compressed file.

Option 2) You don't compress your game, your install and uninstall takes far more time, you can substitute almost file by file whenever you need to patch, since there's no compression the game takes much more disk space, at a certain point two to three times as much as it would take compressed.

Each has pros and cons but for obvious reasons console games usually pick the first method to save disk size and not to create clutter.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Saw on patreon that 1.04 is out. Does Patch 1.04 have these:
  • Part 2 of the free roam patch.
  • The beast within (Bestiality scenes)
  • Cosplay Convention (Ayame as Mai Shiranui)
  • Hot Springs (Ayame group scenes)
  • The Bachelorete Party (Ayame, Fujiko and Adriana group scene)
  • Massage Parlor (Ayame solo scenes and Robert NTR scene)
Its from theri road map and this is the content for Jan - Feb 2021

Also another thing.
Is Fleeting Iris just up tp 1.0
and then everything after (for example 1.04) is Fleeting Iris IF ?
Or is everything in Fleeting Iris ?

Lastly the images we see on their twitter account are from Fleeting Iris or Fleeting Iris IF ?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Its from theri road map and this is the content for Jan - Feb 2021

Also another thing.
Is Fleeting Iris just up tp 1.0
and then everything after (for example 1.04) is Fleeting Iris IF ?
Or is everything in Fleeting Iris ?

Lastly the images we see on their twitter account are from Fleeting Iris or Fleeting Iris IF ?
None of the above are in 1.04 except "part 2 of free roam" - Everything else will come in the next version 1.05
Fleeting Iris IF will mostly have DLC content & content not suited for patreon(like bestiality, Cristmas DLC and halloween DLC)
Edited*

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
None of the above are in 1.04 - They will come in the next version 1.05
Fleeting Iris IF will mostly have DLC content & content not suited for patreon(like bestiality, Cristmas DLC and halloween DLC)
That makes me curious.
"Yes" or "No" is there something naughty happening in the Christmas DLC :p hehe (since it's not suited for Patron i mean)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
That makes me curious.
"Yes" or "No" is there something naughty happening in the Christmas DLC :p hehe (since it's not suited for Patron i mean)
"No" not to my knowledge - Starke want to move Christmas DLC over to Fleeting Iris IF so people can enjoy the better quality - Same goes for Halloween DLC! That's it :coffee:

Reactions: Latex224

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
None of the above are in 1.04
:rolleyes:

*sigh*

Yes, part 2 of the free roam patch is there actually, that is exactly what 1.04 is.

All the others will be out in 1.05. Bestiality through IF.

Fleeting Iris IF is not a continuation of Fleeting Iris or anything of the sorts, it's just a way to release content that might not be legal in some countries and platforms with the addition of being higher resolution and higher quality.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
let me ask: is the Christmas version any different from the hallowen version?
Not much. They reskinned the color scheme from red/green/white to orange/purple/black, swapped Santa with a Futa Witch, Elves with Goblins, and Reindeer with Werewolves.

• Haha
Reactions: niuash

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Zellemate You have the new walkthrough please?
The only current walkthrough is the fan-made one -> Here
The new official walkthrough is still being developed and will be available later via our homepage.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
with F5 the image becomes even smaller,and with the alt+enter it becomes very large.I need a program rpg?

4.10 star(s) 85 Votes