Elyoya

Jun 11, 2018
You have to play more - In this current save game free roam is active yet.

The location is not available via the travel point when taking the bus.
Another way to see this is when she is trying to move towards the beach area this happen. View attachment 1023508
My guess is you have only opened up "a bit extra" of the city.

When free-roam opens up you will get his message:
View attachment 1023528 View attachment 1023529 View attachment 1023530 View attachment 1023531
Thank you!, i got confused by the guide in the first page i guess.

Edit: Ok, now i see i need both triggers to activate roam mode, my bad :cry:

Reactions: Zellemate

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Wow after reading on some spoilers, the other routes are pretty vile and dark lol
Thankfully the game reassures you that the canon story is the loyal route and the other routes can be treated as totally different Ayame's ....
It would seem that the only other route that is not twisted and evil is the Swinging route with the Sports dude and his SuperModel wife. But it turns vile also since they kick Rober out of the equation .....

My man Robert cant catch a break xd
Reading how Ayame str8 up betrays him is the other routes, while Robert gets nothing :/
Where is the justice here :D

There are criminally low amount of scenes between Robert and Ayame too :D (I played the public 097.02 version)

But the pure loyal route is super sweet tho
Not a big fan of Robert myself. He strikes me as someone who puts his job and career first, and leaves his family hanging emotionally. Having said that, to see Robert's best endings, go the loyalty route to get the true ending, or go the Swingers route and choose to not intervene on Dan and Ayame both times, to get the True Hero Ending. I find it interesting that in the Loyal True Ending epilogue, Robert winds up either dead or zombified. Hope this helps. :)

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I just noticed you guys managed to strike a partnership with Kagura, as you intended. Congratulations on that! :D

1612710377904.png

You've come quite a long way. I just hope Kagura's extensive empire of adult VNs and games will not drown Fleeting Iris under a pile of lesser-known names. Well done nonetheless, can't wait to see this on Steam!

Reactions: Back and Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I just noticed you guys managed to strike a partnership with Kagura, as you intended. Congratulations on that! :D

View attachment 1024886

You've come quite a long way. I just hope Kagura's extensive empire of adult VNs and games will not drown Fleeting Iris under a pile of lesser-known names. Well done nonetheless, can't wait to see this on Steam!
Thanks for the kind words - Ye lets hope it wont drown in the abyss of games they have :coffee:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for the kind words - Ye lets hope it wont drown in the abyss of games they have :coffee:
Mhm i wish they would have used some different picture for the "cover". The standing pictures are rather basic and does not represent quality of the scenes. Kagura also won't be using any NSFW screens for advertising the game. There are some pieces of scenes that are SFW that they could use but will they notice? Maybe you guys should have prepared some custom art for them to use as cover. Just saying.

Will you guys launch game on steam?
Yes it will be on steam although it is probably inaccurate to say that _they_ will launch it. The devs have given rights to publish the game to Kagura and i believe they can't sell the game on their own anymore (with patreon being exception).
Actually i wonder if they still will be able to post full game on patreon past steam release or there will be only patches. Also they don't control when it will be released nor Kagura is to obligated to certain release window (or if they are those terms can't be disclosed).

May 2, 2020
Mhm i wish they would have used some different picture for the "cover". The standing pictures are rather basic and does not represent quality of the scenes. Kagura also won't be using any NSFW screens for advertising the game. There are some pieces of scenes that are SFW that they could use but will they notice? Maybe you guys should have prepared some custom art for them to use as cover. Just saying.

Yes it will be on steam although it is probably inaccurate to say that _they_ will launch it. The devs have given rights to publish the game to Kagura and i believe they can't sell the game on their own anymore (with patreon being exception).
Actually i wonder if they still will be able to post full game on patreon past steam release or there will be only patches. Also they don't control when it will be released nor Kagura is to obligated to certain release window (or if they are those terms can't be disclosed).
(((they)))

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

There is a plan to do a reworked cover image - But exactly when that will happen is uncertain!

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
RPGVXAce RTP is requiered, what do i need?
You said it yourself - You need RPGMAKER VX ACE RTP - First search on google mate
Or click link if you don't know what google is ->

Error compressed can not open menu
If its the compressed version I can't help since its a unofficial version ( And many people have reported bugs in that)
Would suggest to download the normal version in stead.

Reactions: Favvy

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
What the hell am I supposed to do after rejecting Sato? I'm trying to do true route, and after protagonist's sister comes to her with soup nothing fucking happens. I tried watching movies and sleeping for 50 FUCKING DAYS because in the start they said they are getting married in 59 days (so around 60th day should be the end), but still nothing happens.

This is driving me nuts.

The game has a fucking quest log, why can't they fucking use it.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
What the hell am I supposed to do after rejecting Sato? I'm trying to do true route, and after protagonist's sister comes to her with soup nothing fucking happens. I tried watching movies and sleeping for 50 FUCKING DAYS because in the start they said they are getting married in 59 days (so around 60th day should be the end), but still nothing happens.

This is driving me nuts.

The game has a fucking quest log, why can't they fucking use it.
Follow the guide flowchart if you need help - its on the front page of this thread.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Follow the guide flowchart if you need help - its on the front page of this thread.
Yeah, I managed to get it now. But I feel like progression for it is pretty weird. You have the choice to change jobs when Malvin tries to blackmail you, but then you have to go back to Malvin to actually move the pure route forward.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Yeah, I managed to get it now. But I feel like progression for it is pretty weird. You have the choice to change jobs when Malvin tries to blackmail you, but then you have to go back to Malvin to actually move the pure route forward.
You have to cut the loose ends, you'll see some character growth there.

4.10 star(s) 85 Votes