emou5747

Dec 25, 2018
Can anyone share a save for the Melvin loyal bitch ending? I had the A+B secret stuff, so it triggered the harem ending. I want to see the other route, but I have no time to play it through from the start.
u can go to the recollection room at the bottom left u find a black figure talk to him to unlock all scene

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
But that gives me ending scene only. I don't get to see the rest of that path.
All scenes are in the gallery - Click "Melvin" in the gallery for all his scenes, and click "Ayame endings" for ... endings!

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Mate. What is that new Twitter spoiler? Oh my daaaaayyysss! I need this patch out now fam, I won't be able to wait fam, this is bad for my heart.

Reactions: Latex224

Bartolo2204

Sep 13, 2019
Damn, this game keeps getting better and better!, and Kagura still doesn't show signs of releasing it, please someone just drop the version so we can play in the meantime, we all need a little more of Ayame in our lives XD

Reactions: Zellemate

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Damn, this game keeps getting better and better!, and Kagura still doesn't show signs of releasing it, please someone just drop the version so we can play in the meantime, we all need a little more of Ayame in our lives XD
I also been doing my research and it's the most followed drawn non-westernized art in this website although I think it blows every other 2D game out there out of the water, not going to compare it to 3D. Kagura needs to get off their asses and release this on Steam because I have a feeling it's gonna sell like hot cakes in Asia, hopefully well enough to allow them to get a bigger team and work either even faster or in multiple games at the same time.

Reactions: Zellemate

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Wow after reading on some spoilers, the other routes are pretty vile and dark lol
Thankfully the game reassures you that the canon story is the loyal route and the other routes can be treated as totally different Ayame's ....
It would seem that the only other route that is not twisted and evil is the Swinging route with the Sports dude and his SuperModel wife. But it turns vile also since they kick Rober out of the equation .....

My man Robert cant catch a break xd
Reading how Ayame str8 up betrays him is the other routes, while Robert gets nothing :/
Where is the justice here :D

There are criminally low amount of scenes between Robert and Ayame too :D (I played the public 097.02 version)

But the pure loyal route is super sweet tho

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
It would seem that the only other route that is not twisted and evil is the Swinging route with the Sports dude and his SuperModel wife. But it turns vile also since they kick Rober out of the equation .....

My man Robert cant catch a break xd
Reading how Ayame str8 up betrays him is the other routes, while Robert gets nothing :/
Where is the justice here :D
Garcias Route has 2 paths and 2 endings..

;);)

Aug 28, 2018
Kagura needs to get off their asses and release this on Steam because I have a feeling it's gonna sell like hot cakes in Asia
However, I wont be suprised that if they finish more dlc's before the release, the better the reviews are gonna be, which prolly results in even more sales. And considering how well their patreon is running atm, we might (hopefully) even reach the Melvin goal without a steam releasa.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
However, I wont be suprised that the more dlc's they finish before the release, the better the reviews are gonna be, which prolly results in even more sales. And considering how well their patreon is running atm, we might (hopefully) even reach the Melvin goal without a steam releasa.
So Kagura's version will only have Fleeting Iris version 1.0 implemented, there are currently no other plans for the rest of the content and Kagura Games - However if it gets enough sales a patch might be a possibility.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You have to play more - In this current save game free roam is active yet.

The location is not available via the travel point when taking the bus.
Another way to see this is when she is trying to move towards the beach area this happen. 1.png
My guess is you have only opened up "a bit extra" of the city.

When free-roam opens up you will get his message:
FR01.png FR02.png FR03.png FR04.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Elyoya
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes