Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
All I have been able to find is a 'flowchart' that is on the main post but i am unable to zoom in as i prefer pdf format and open in a browser as my pc hates pdf reader lol
Yes - The guide is on the front page, which is why I'm not responding to often to this question... It only require people to open their eyes and click with the mouse and they have as much help as there is available -> Here

To zoom: ctrl+scroll works both in browser and in adobe or most others pdf readers.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Yes - The guide is on the front page, which is why I'm not responding to often to this question... It only require people to open their eyes and click with the mouse and they have as much help as there is available -> Here

To zoom: ctrl+scroll works both in browser and in adobe or most others pdf readers.
that is just it the link for the walkthrough listed on the op leads to a site that is no longer available and that leaves the flowchart that even zoomed in at 500% is still to small to read.

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
The devs are used Dungeon 1 music for molesting scene, this so damn classic, pure nostalgia. That really brings back VX Ace era of good H RPG's, if this game would be released on Steam, I totally buy it.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
that is just it the link for the walkthrough listed on the op leads to a site that is no longer available and that leaves the flowchart that even zoomed in at 500% is still to small to read.
It works fine - I have tested it myself, so either you are doing something wrong, or I would suggest you to try the png version instead.

Hi folks! What for need this mirror event?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its a side thing, and it changes throughout the game when Ayame changes outfits - Its just for checking out yourself!
(not all outfits are there - Only some)

Last edited:
Reactions: Del.Mar

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
It works fine - I have tested it myself, so either you are doing something wrong, or I would suggest you to try the png version instead.

Its a side thing, and it changes throughout the game when Ayame changes outfits - Its just for checking out yourself!
(not all outfits are there - Only some)
Sorry I wasn't thinking and it took my gf tell me that it would be better to use the png version to zoom in better instead of pdf if using chrome

• Haha
Reactions: Zellemate

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
So if there are (free!) DLCs for, let's say 10 years) years, you won't buy it until then?
Talk about supporting the devs early :x

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So looking in the gallery there is apparently a voyeur event chain but I am unsure how you get this aka what steps do you need to do to get this ?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Hey Zellemate whats goin wit Starke right now is he sick? He hasnt released a podcast in like 2 weeks im kinda surprised he seemed to be goin strong wit it. Or maybe theres no news to report?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So looking in the gallery there is apparently a voyeur event chain but I am unsure how you get this aka what steps do you need to do to get this ?
The voyeur event that happens in the park where Ayame flashes people happens automatic after you have progressed far enough into Sato or Melvin route.

Hey Zellemate whats goin wit Starke right now is he sick? He hasnt released a podcast in like 2 weeks im kinda surprised he seemed to be goin strong wit it. Or maybe theres no news to report?
Chill dude, give the guy some air to breathe!! Last podcast was 1 week ago ->

That said, I talked to him yesterday and plan is to release the next podcast today - Lets see if he is up to the task :coffee:
He did mention something about some juicy news if I remember correctly :unsure:

So I asked him and ->

StarkeToday at 4:28 PM
"Hey, Starke here. Thanks for the concern, don't worry I'm totally fine. Last week we didn't release a Podcast because we didn't have anything to add and working on the game and real life stuff took priority (although, I still would've liked to do a little something something). There will be a BIG podcast later today, I haven't done it yesterday because it's going to be big and yesterday I had some real life stuff to work through and I need some time to sit down and do this one to make sure I won't forget anything since there's a lot to talk about. See you guys later"

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
So if there are (free!) DLCs for, let's say 10 years) years, you won't buy it until then?
Talk about supporting the devs early :x
yes ofc
like im playing final fantasy xv rn (because i dont have high spec pc)
and witcher 3 etc

i can wait even years
hahaha :V

4.10 star(s) 85 Votes