Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The voyeur event that happens in the park where Ayame flashes people happens automatic after you have progressed far enough into Sato or Melvin route.

Chill dude, give the guy some air to breathe!! Last podcast was 1 week ago ->

That said, I talked to him yesterday and plan is to release the next podcast today - Lets see if he is up to the task :coffee:
He did mention something about some juicy news if I remember correctly :unsure:

So I asked him and ->

StarkeToday at 4:28 PM
"Hey, Starke here. Thanks for the concern, don't worry I'm totally fine. Last week we didn't release a Podcast because we didn't have anything to add and working on the game and real life stuff took priority (although, I still would've liked to do a little something something). There will be a BIG podcast later today, I haven't done it yesterday because it's going to be big and yesterday I had some real life stuff to work through and I need some time to sit down and do this one to make sure I won't forget anything since there's a lot to talk about. See you guys later"
Yea naw I wasn't tryna rush him or nothin I was just wondering if something was goin on because the podcasts say weekly and it had been 2 weeks since I saw 1. Im glad everything is ok and Im lookin forward to the next update.

Reactions: Zellemate

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Interesting. Really interesting. This game will definitely go on my favorites list, without a doubt! It's one of those RPGMs where the devs have put solid effort and time to create it. I like the story. It's definitely some valuable gameplay in this. I like the direction this game chose, meaning that unlike many other RPGMs, you actually have different paths to choose from. The less unfortunate thing is that those paths are quite so linear, but let's face it, even with linear paths, this game is actually darn interesting and good, compared to the ohh so many RPGMs out there.

Although i don't usually agree with reviewers that often, TheHighSpire's review outlines my thoughts about the game very well, but unlike his/her review, I will give this a 5-star rating, because i am not that picky, and considering that this game isn't from a massive studio/developer, judging from what they have delivered with this one, it's certainly some quality stuff to be a RPGM, absolutely. I like it when devs have put some effort and thought into the game. So be it that there's a lot of text in it, at least the story's good. The CGs are top notch. You're not stuck onto a single branch, but you actually have several to choose from. Big city to explore and discover. I'd highly recommend this game. Along with the other games in my signature, this is one that must be there, because that's how enjoyable this game is. It's impressive what they have managed to pull off. If i'd point of things that's not so good, it's the fact that the game is TOO linear, once you go for a branch, you're stuck with it. Lack of choices for the MC is also missing to an extent, and a minor thing such as traveling through the city feels a bit slow-paced. But otherwise, the game is still worth the play, for sure!

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Interesting. Really interesting. This game will definitely go on my favorites list, without a doubt! It's one of those RPGMs where the devs have put solid effort and time to create it. I like the story. It's definitely some valuable gameplay in this. I like the direction this game chose, meaning that unlike many other RPGMs, you actually have different paths to choose from. The less unfortunate thing is that those paths are quite so linear, but let's face it, even with linear paths, this game is actually darn interesting and good, compared to the ohh so many RPGMs out there.

Although i don't usually agree with reviewers that often, TheHighSpire's review outlines my thoughts about the game very well, but unlike his/her review, I will give this a 5-star rating, because i am not that picky, and considering that this game isn't from a massive studio/developer, judging from what they have delivered with this one, it's certainly some quality stuff to be a RPGM, absolutely. I like it when devs have put some effort and thought into the game. So be it that there's a lot of text in it, at least the story's good. The CGs are top notch. You're not stuck onto a single branch, but you actually have several to choose from. Big city to explore and discover. I'd highly recommend this game. Along with the other games in my signature, this is one that must be there, because that's how enjoyable this game is. It's impressive what they have managed to pull off. If i'd point of things that's not so good, it's the fact that the game is TOO linear, once you go for a branch, you're stuck with it. Lack of choices for the MC is also missing to an extent, and a minor thing such as traveling through the city feels a bit slow-paced. But otherwise, the game is still worth the play, for sure!
Thanks for the kind words!
- Its true some routes(most) do lock and are a bit linear in style, however that is the way Starke wanted to showcase his story for each of the characters. But also remember when going down a certain route, it always branch out and often in multiple ways to offer different choices and endings.​
- Remember to unlock the car for a bit more easy movement around the city.​
- And perhaps use the flowchart -> Here for better overview of all the possible routes.​

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Thanks for the kind words!
- Its true some routes(most) do lock and are a bit linear in style, however that is the way Starke wanted to showcase his story for each of the characters. But also remember when going down a certain route, it always branch out and often in multiple ways to offer different choices and endings.​
- Remember to unlock the car for a bit more easy movement around the city.​
- And perhaps use the flowchart -> Here for better overview of all the possible routes.​
Yea, but even if some are unhappy with that kind of a linear style and game, i have to be honest enough and say that this is an awesome game. So many things to do as well as there are some minor things + the potential this game offers for future updates is also highly present! There are so many possibilities with this game. Those reasons alone + the reasons i mentioned in my post above are more than valid reasons to try this game. And as you can see, i was quick to add it to my signature, because this game definitely belongs there. That's how good it really is.

We live in a world with loads of fan-made games, and while it's great to be picky about the games and give honest reviews, one should also take into the consideration on how well the game's made, the effort the devs have put into it and "meet in the middle", meaning that one should to try to put the good vs the bad things against each other and see if one outwegihs the other one. The same with this game; i reckon that the positive things this game offers, outweigh the less good things about the game. In fact, out of ALL the RPGMs, i can only think of Office Wife, Calire's Quest and ToN that i have enjoyed as much as this game. Combine that with the game's potential and future updates, i am curious to see what else the devs have in store for this game, hence why i will give it a 5-star rating, without a doubt. :)

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
good game, but maybe would it be better on renpy? i haven't played a lot yet, but i think i spend more time going to work with nothing happening than anything else

Reactions: drone4of2
Aug 28, 2018
good game, but maybe would it be better on renpy? i haven't played a lot yet, but i think i spend more time going to work with nothing happening than anything else
Considering that starke is planning to use the map for future games aswell I think its a little late for that.
But I can imagine that alot of people think like you and prefer renpy, especially the western audience.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
speaking of rpgm which rpgm is used for this game? im getting an asset error about vehicles not found in graphics folder?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
speaking of rpgm which rpgm is used for this game? im getting an asset error about vehicles not found in graphics folder?
RPGmaker VX ACE ->

Edit: link was wrong, updated.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: cavaemon

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Any way i can see something like a guide to events on map? It's really annoying to run around looking for them throughout the map.

4.10 star(s) 85 Votes