Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i see, thank you for the reply and explanation man! Hell i would still keep playing this even if i had to use my elbows to push on buttons, cause its that good. Oh, that reminds me, why i haven't rated it already.

Keep up the good work, and as soon as i fix my financial status, i'll join you guys on patreon and show my support.
Thanks for the kind words!
Mouse support is always welcome in H-games to be honest.... since it makes it easier to play "with one hand" if you know what I mean :coffee:

Reactions: undefiniert

hans851

Jul 12, 2019
unfortunately the DLC fix doesn't work for me. I was never running any game in fullscreen, so the box was already unchecked. turning it on and off also didn't work. any ideas?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
unfortunately the DLC fix doesn't work for me. I was never running any game in fullscreen, so the box was already unchecked. turning it on and off also didn't work. any ideas?
If you need help, you need to be more precise. What happens? - Is it the same problem as everybody else have, if yes then the fix works. Show screenshot, video or detailed description.

The fix only work, if the game try's to open in fullscreen and then it crashes and close.

hans851

Jul 12, 2019
If you need help, you need to be more precise. What happens? - Is it the same problem as everybody else have, if yes then the fix works. Show screenshot, video or detailed description.

The fix only work, if the game try's to open in fullscreen and then it crashes and close.
yes same problem. i start the DLC and the black window is closing after 1 or 2 secons, sometimes freezing. The main game was already running windowed, never played any game using fullscreen.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Hopefully that is for the correct RPGM-Version.
Even if not, you cannot damage anything on your computer as long as you do exactly what I say.

You could try setting the value in the registry editor of windows or resetting all rpg vx ace settings.
Press the windows key and enter "regedit" (without the ""), press enter

On the left side go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Enterbrain -> RGSS3
In there you'll find "LaunchInFullScreen" (right side). Set that to 0. try to launch the game.
If that does not work, delete the RGSS3-"folder" (which should be highlighted!) on the left side and try again.
All settings made via F1 should be back to normal now. Try to run again!

explanation for what that is in the registry, just if you are curious:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER is the user-settings branch of your windows account
Software: the software-branch where every program can write to
Enterbrain: developer of rpgm
RGSS3: rpg maker sub-key of the dev

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
yes same problem. i start the DLC and the black window is closing after 1 or 2 secons, sometimes freezing. The main game was already running windowed, never played any game using fullscreen.
Hard to say - Everybody else who had that problem got it to work with the fix.
I also tested myself and got it to work - Would recommend to check again with the box with fullscreen.

Feb 11, 2019
If the problem is still there, maybe you have checked the box to run the game in 640x480, try to check that and double check the tick box in Fleeting Iris aswell

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Make sure this is not enabled - Check video
And sorry for my non english windows version!
- Its right click .exe file -> properties -> compatibility -> run with 640x480 [should not be checked]

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Downloaded the DLC, unarchived and ran it. Not so much into the bestiality stuff but at least it fits in canon with how Ayame is treated. Looking forward to the other DLC that's coming up.

hans851

Jul 12, 2019
If the problem is still there, maybe you have checked the box to run the game in 640x480, try to check that and double check the tick box in Fleeting Iris aswell
Make sure this is not enabled - Check video
And sorry for my non english windows version!
- Its right click .exe file -> properties -> compatibility -> run with 640x480 [should not be checked]
thank you both, but nope. not checked this box.

jimwesto

Apr 8, 2018
thank you both, but nope. not checked this box.
I am having the same issue. Fullscreen box is unchecked, however the window closes after a few seconds of executing the game

This is weird, windows troubleshooting stuff worked, it setup some compatibility options on the launcher as follows:
1617763191148.png

After that the game launched correctly.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I am having the same issue. Fullscreen box is unchecked, however the window closes after a few seconds of executing the game

This is weird, windows troubleshooting stuff worked, it setup some compatibility options on the launcher as follows:
View attachment 1128216

After that the game launched correctly.
Thanks for the feedback - Will send it forward to the team!
And good you got it to work, have fun playing :)

Reactions: jimwesto
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes