Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Live podcast in a moment with Starke !

Will update with link here when it goes live.
Join and ask him any questions via the youtube chat.

And we're live ->

Last edited:

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
If I can I would like to spend some word on this DLC.

First thing first I liked it a lot but I've found it a bit rushed (but I can understand that this is due to short development time). What I didn't liked is the ending, I would have preferred for an ending where she can continue her newly found passion behind the scenes.

I really wish to see other contents with this content.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
If I can I would like to spend some word on this DLC.

First thing first I liked it a lot but I've found it a bit rushed (but I can understand that this is due to short development time). What I didn't liked is the ending, I would have preferred for an ending where she can continue her newly found passion behind the scenes.

I really wish to see other contents with this content.
The ending is open, and it even hints at another "farm DLC", and Starke just talked about it on the podcast.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Just downloaded the game, but it isn't opening. i just keep puching the enter button but the game never opens. Help pls
Did you read the user support fixes? ->

jojo323

Oct 22, 2019
Only see 1/4 of the actual screen
i Used the windowed ratio Trick on the original game cause on my 4k+ Ultrawidescreen Monitor the original game was so tine, now the new part has the oriiginal tiny screen but shows only about 1/4 of the game, no matter how i try to change the original game windowed ratio or the new one it stay that way.
any1 an idea how to fix this?

Reactions: Priappus

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Only see 1/4 of the actual screen
i Used the windowed ratio Trick on the original game cause on my 4k+ Ultrawidescreen Monitor the original game was so tine, now the new part has the oriiginal tiny screen but shows only about 1/4 of the game, no matter how i try to change the original game windowed ratio or the new one it stay that way.
any1 an idea how to fix this?
Stop using third party programs that can alter your resolution.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
I tested the IF version, I was waiting for this content with the dog since the game got anounced so I was eager to see this happen.

Even if short it was fun to play, it may not be a top tier "beasty IF" but for a team that had no experience with it it was a job well done. My only complain is that it was to short and hopefully you can later add a "virgin" ayame into that "IF" since I selected on the options for her to be a virgin but when started the beasty route she wasnt a virgin and that will add alot more to that kink ;) .

Also, I havent played the Main game since 1 year ago (or 2) since im waiting for it to be fully complete with all DLC and everything (I love the main game), back to the topic, was it me or Ayame does look older?

Also I hope you can add the option to be played on fullscreen (but well since its a free DLC I can only suggest this).

I know patreon wont let you post beasty stuff in there so I really appreciate and respect that your team kept their word and made this possible. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
Hi, can anyone help me, I haven't played this game for a long time and when I wanted to play it I saw various comments about DLC and patches, and halloween. where should i download the latest version? If I download it on page 1, is everything including DLC, PATCH and others included, can anyone help me, I don't know where to start
FireShot Capture 051 - [RPGM] Alansya Chronicles_ Fleeting Iris [v1.0.5] [Heaven Studios] - _ ...png

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
The ending is open, and it even hints at another "farm DLC", and Starke just talked about it on the podcast.
I know that the ending is open. What I meant was that I would have liked to have an ending where she was able to continue with her new hobby without being found out by her husband. As I said the DLC was definitely good. A bit rushed but good. In addition do you plan to add an ending only for the son in law?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Hi, can anyone help me, I haven't played this game for a long time and when I wanted to play it I saw various comments about DLC and patches, and halloween. where should i download the latest version? If I download it on page 1, is everything including DLC, PATCH and others included, can anyone help me, I don't know where to start
just download via one of those links.
Except for the bestiality (which is downloadable from heavenstudios.org) everything is included in the Win-downloads.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I know that the ending is open. What I meant was that I would have liked to have an ending where she was able to continue with her new hobby without being found out by her husband. As I said the DLC was definitely good. A bit rushed but good. In addition do you plan to add an ending only for the son in law?
Time and money is what counts here - This patch was done ind around 1 months time, which really is not much time to make a great long patch / route. It's even build on a new engine(new resolution script) and a ton of things had to be remade or made from scratch - so to accomplish a patch like this in that timeframe is actually a small miracle.
If people/fans want more bestiality they can vote with their money and perhaps "the farm" DLC will be a reality. Then a proper side story/route can be a thing.

Reactions: Gregor34674

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Time and money is what counts here - This patch was done ind around 1 months time, which really is not much time to make a great long patch / route. It's even build on a new engine(new resolution script) and a ton of things had to be remade or made from scratch - so to accomplish a patch like this in that timeframe is actually a small miracle.
If people/fans want more bestiality they can vote with their money and perhaps "the farm" DLC will be a reality. Then a proper side story/route can be a thing.
As I said I well aware that the team had to work with limited time and resources and I appreciated the result. What I said was that I would have liked more scene or a different ending. In any case I really wish to see other bestiality contents.

Last edited:

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
"I'm aware things take time to make, but what I'd like is things that take time to make".

I'm really shocked! What's the part that is hard to understand? I'm well aware that the team worked in a short time frame and I liked the result but I've found the progression a bit rushed (lick, fuck, public use, gang bang) and I haven't really licked the ending but all of these are opinions. I would really love to see other scenes either in a future expansion of this DLC (I don't know if you intend to do it) or in another one.
Zellemate Have you undestood it in that way? If not, I'm sorry.

Reactions: Toushiro
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes