SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Zellemate: Do you know if the team has a plan for a solo ending with the son in law?
Jack solo ending was an incentive route, but patreon pledges are not that high at the moment, so most of the ideas outside the actual schedule have been postponed.
There will be another free roam update ( end of April, may, june), followed by the shota patch, last Halloween one and the Christmas one ( my guess is end of august, October, december).
Jack solo route, fujiko childhood, melvin's after hours, office route 2.0, hobos 2.0, bestiality 2.0 are all tied to how much money the team earns, but actually they are all moved after the second game... only time and money will tell us when and if they will be made...

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
Jack solo route, fujiko childhood, melvin's after hours, office route 2.0, hobos 2.0, bestiality 2.0 are all tied to how much money the team earns, but actually they are all moved after the second game... only time and money will tell us when and if they will be made...
Sad yet understandable. But good to hear that eventhough moved after the second game, the DLC are not completely given up on yet.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Sad yet understandable. But good to hear that eventhough moved after the second game, the DLC are not completely given up on yet.
I don't think they're the type of team to give up on their "ideas" as proven in the past. Probably that content won't come out any time soon unless they get a new burst of Patrons or massive sales on Steam but if the team doesn't have to shut doors I believe eventually we will see all that content, many years from now :HideThePain:

I've heard the idea behind all those routes and honestly I just want to win the lottery so I can throw money their way. This game and this team are criminally underrated.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So for those interested - Kagura have a release date for the steam version of Fleeting Iris!
Its April the 24th! If you are interested, go check out the link here ->

And if you do buy the steam version - please leave a positive review!.... of cause if you think it deserves it :coffee:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Finally there !
Crossing fingers for good sales.

Btw that picture they are using doesn't look too good :/

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Finally there !
Crossing fingers for good sales.

Btw that picture they are using doesn't look too good :/
I think there is a plan to update that at some point - but the process is kind of complicated, so would not expect it for some time to be updated.... if it even gets changed! we will see later on.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Where's the "exe"??
It depends on what did u downloaded "Compressed v1.05" (with game.exe) since it's full game or " Compressed update from v1.02 to v1.05" because just it's just patch without "exe" since it didn't changed since v1.02 (so no needed).

Luciusluc

Jan 3, 2021
It depends on what did u downloaded "Compressed v1.05" (with game.exe) since it's full game or " Compressed update from v1.02 to v1.05" because just it's just patch without "exe" since it didn't changed since v1.02 (so no needed).
Ahh yes, sorry. I only downloaded the patch. Lol, thanks.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Kagura games usually releases their games on Steam, FAKKU, Mangagamers, plus their own store. Plenty of choices if you don't like Steam..
He could just become a patreon with instant access to download instead of steam! ps. I normally download via steam with around 80 MB/s :coffee:

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
So for those interested - Kagura have a release date for the steam version of Fleeting Iris!
Its April the 24th! If you are interested, go check out the link here ->

And if you do buy the steam version - please leave a positive review!.... of cause if you think it deserves it :coffee:
Question, does the steam version include the DLC or is it just up to the base game (1.0.5)?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Question, does the steam version include the DLC or is it just up to the base game (1.0.5)?
Kagura Games have been working on the translation and making it "steam friendly" since Fleeting Iris hit version 1.0
So no it won't have all DLC's or even up to patch 1.05 - How could it? It will to Starke's own comment release in the form of version 1.01 - Meaning the normal patreon version have more content for now.

However there is a plan when Fleeting Iris is totally complete and the team moves on to the next game, that Kagura Games will make a patch to get it updated to the newest content at that point.

Reactions: Adamska

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
Kagura Games have been working on the translation and making it "steam friendly" since Fleeting Iris hit version 1.0
So no it won't have all DLC's or even up to patch 1.05 - How could it? It will to Starke's own comment release in the form of version 1.01 - Meaning the normal patreon version have more content for now.

However there is a plan when Fleeting Iris is totally complete and the team moves on to the next game, that Kagura Games will make a patch to get it updated to the newest content at that point.
Before that, for the patch/DLC we just need to overwrite/add the files into steam game directory, right?
Zellemate: Wish you good sales :)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes