Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
Deciding to Buy now or wait for it to cook more above V1.0.

I mean, we have Version 1.0.5 here.
It should be possible to buy and then update manually. That's what I will try. Of course, everything is here and DLC is on their homepage. It is about giving a couple of bucks to support the developers ;)

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
how to get the subway event and the voyeur event in free roam?
1.png

- Voyeur event happens automatically when you play Sato or Melvin route.
When the game will be in final version?
When it's done. Sometime 2022!

Is there any difference between the Kagura Version and the one posted here?
Steam version is around 5 versions behind right now.
Plan is to patch it from Kagura when the game is completely finished to get all content applied - It will be a while :coffee:

Last edited:

s_cat

Jan 9, 2020
Sorry for stupid question, but i downloaded Steam version and everything i got - good ending. Not Garcia route or Melvin - only Clarke. I started new game, but it repeats.
Did i miss something? How can i open another routes?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sorry for stupid question, but i downloaded Steam version and everything i got - good ending. Not Garcia route or Melvin - only Clarke. I started new game, but it repeats.
Did i miss something? How can i open another routes?
Check the Guide !
- Don't speak to Clarke on day 10 when he visits you.
(Hide it from him) Else you will start his route.
1.png

s_cat

Jan 9, 2020
You don`t understand. I never got "Point of no return" event. Melvin is the modest person in the world)

desong

Jul 17, 2017
would be nice if someone helped me make a decision. Pledged a total of $30 on patreon but has yet to receive a steam key. However, I am open to the idea of spending some money to support the developer but is unsure if I should get it on steam or support the patreon one off ( $10 tier )

I gathered that the patreon is ahead of the steam release. However, if i am understanding correctly, the steam game will get updates and eventually reach version 1.05 and beyond while i will only be playing on version 1.05

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You don`t understand. I never got "Point of no return" event. Melvin is the modest person in the world)
If you are on steam version - Make sure you have the patch applied ->

If on patreon version - Check again!
That's the normal flow of the game, there is no alternative or skipping that part of the game.
And you can't reach Clarke route if you don't progress through this part.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
This would normally be an easy buy for me. But I don't think it really needed a translation. Already has a pretty decent translation from what I can tell. Kagura needs someone in the f95 community to help them pick their projects!
Kagura Games made the SFW version for Steam and a Chinese translation as far as i know. Hell, they took a year to release it, what would be a lot of time for just a steam version :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zellemate
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes