Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Reactions: Why are you gae?

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Hope its more Open world NPC Side Sex ._.
Like go to any Pervy NPC and get it.
Hope thats get a Content to make the Overworld more alive.

Last edited:

j12138

Jan 13, 2021
On the steam platform, many buyers didn't know that Kagura games needed to download a patch. They thought there was a bug in the game, so they made a bad comment

Reactions: Zellemate

ReMeDy

Mar 27, 2018
Oh okay, so it's not finished. I was confused because on Steam, it doesn't say it's in early-access, there's a -10% off discount, and the most recent announcement says, "Is now available!"

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
Voyeur event happens automatically when you play Sato or Melvin route.
i finished the melvin only route but still did not get the voyuer scene true i did not go there but still i went there after but still didnt see it. do u have a guide for the free roam events like how you havefor the subway guide?

TokgoAsh

Dec 1, 2018
Oh okay, so it's not finished. I was confused because on Steam, it doesn't say it's in early-access, there's a -10% off discount, and the most recent announcement says, "Is now available!"
Kagura Games dosn't do early-access, they usually add patches when there are subsequent updates to the game, sometimes free, sometimes paid, depends on the requirements of the game authors.

TokgoAsh

Dec 1, 2018
On the steam platform, many buyers didn't know that Kagura games needed to download a patch. They thought there was a bug in the game, so they made a bad comment
This happens all the time, no matter how many times you tell them that the game needs to download a patch, because it's the only way to release the game in an uncensored version on steam without being rejected, but every time some people post bad comments.

Joseh

Feb 10, 2018
In the last update(excluding the kagura one) was there an add to the armand route after they saw the framed pic at the end?

MK.135

May 27, 2020
i downloaded the compressed ver and also installed the compressed update. and i cant turn the auto dash, x-ray, instant text, etc on/off but i can change the walk speed. please halp me

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
The website doesn't seem to want to work for me. It looks like it's loaded, but the screen is dark (like shaded). No response from mouse clicks and I get a greyish purple bar loaded in the middle of the page. I'm on firefox.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
In the last update(excluding the kagura one) was there an add to the armand route after they saw the framed pic at the end?
There is a plan yes - To continue that route, but it depends on funding - So we will have to wait and see.

The website doesn't seem to want to work for me. It looks like it's loaded, but the screen is dark (like shaded). No response from mouse clicks and I get a greyish purple bar loaded in the middle of the page. I'm on firefox.
Works fine here - Try again ? or another browser perhaps?!

Regarding steam comments:
- The game was released to Kagura games after Patreon version 1.01 - Meaning all the main routes of the game is done.
- The patreon version is currently at 1.06 soon 1.07
- There will be a patch when the game is completely done to get the steam version updated to the newest content - That will be earliest 2022 - Meaning if you want to play the newest content try out the patreon version instead.

Reactions: Joseh

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
is there any pregnancy content yet?
Some ending have pregnancy content, but so far you can't get Ayame pregnant during your normal playthrough.

ps: We need an updated guide so far because with all the non related route event, most of them are really hard to get. For exemple i don't even know how to trigger the last release event...

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Some ending have pregnancy content, but so far you can't get Ayame pregnant during your normal playthrough.

ps: We need an updated guide so far because with all the non related route event, most of them are really hard to get. For exemple i don't even know how to trigger the last release event...
Yes - Working on it both from my end - And also the team is working on updating the official walkthrough.
For now you will have to ask here / or search the thread for answers !

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Yes - Working on it both from my end - And also the team is working on updating the official walkthrough.
For now you will have to ask here / or search the thread for answers !
Will there be Future Content for the Overworld Interaction & NPC?

Gonna buy the game end of the month when Salary is Due.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Will there be Future Content for the Overworld Interaction & NPC?

Gonna buy the game end of the month when Salary is Due.
The most of 2021 is dedicated to free-roam events & DLC content - Tons of free-roam is already added, with more coming.
Next content for patches are "beach & nudist content / exhibitionist / hobo content / massage parlor" coming out over the next 3 months - One patch per month.

When you say NPC - This is not a "NPC what IF game" where you can go and fuck every NPC.
But there will be random people that matches the above events she will fuck or do lewd things with.

Again remember this is not something the steam version currently have or will get anytime soon.

Reactions: LunarCainEX

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
The most of 2021 is dedicated to free-roam events & DLC content - Tons of free-roam is already added, with more coming.
Next content for patches are "beach & nudist content / exhibitionist / hobo content / massage parlor" coming out over the next 3 months - One patch per month.

When you say NPC - This is not a "NPC what IF game" where you can go and fuck every NPC.
But there will be random people that matches the above events she will fuck or do lewd things with.

Again remember this is not something the steam version currently have or will get anytime soon.
Awesome! and Not to worry :D As long as it Funds the Development. Might see if I can dosh over Patreon.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
will the walkthrough be updated?, the guide is handy but i have to zoom in to 720% to read it properly
Yes - The walkthrough is getting updated and will soon be available via the homepage.

Big game, big guide mate - Use a pair of glasses if you have hard time watching... or play the game as intended - Without guide :coffee:

Reactions: Priappus
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes