poodles

Aug 7, 2017
So I finally played started this game after putting it off for a long time (the preview images weren't super enticing) and hooooly shit this game is incredible. Perfect for an NTR fan. My only criticism (and maybe it's just me misunderstanding how the game works), but it's difficult to figure out how the routes work without the guide. Might recommend to the dev to make a little more clear what your actions will lead to. For instance, I had no idea how to get to Jack's route without reviewing the guide.

What's everyone's favorite route in this? I'm loving the Melvin route but I'm going to try Jack's next. Does anyone know when the bestiality route is supposed to be available?

Anyway, outstanding work, dev. Really incredible work.

Reactions: Zellemate

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Can someone explain what is different between this and Kagura version?
Steam version is an old August 2020 build that finishes all the main routes but doesn't have most of the DLC or the second and third Halloween patches. Team kept working on the game a lot and we're now 5 versions and a bestiality minigame ahead. Team will continue to work on the game until at least the end of the year and then Steam version will be updated.

Steam version is pretty much an outdated, mostly bug free version.

So I finally played started this game after putting it off for a long time (the preview images weren't super enticing) and hooooly shit this game is incredible. Perfect for an NTR fan. My only criticism (and maybe it's just me misunderstanding how the game works), but it's difficult to figure out how the routes work without the guide. Might recommend to the dev to make a little more clear what your actions will lead to. For instance, I had no idea how to get to Jack's route without reviewing the guide.

What's everyone's favorite route in this? I'm loving the Melvin route but I'm going to try Jack's next. Does anyone know when the bestiality route is supposed to be available?

Anyway, outstanding work, dev. Really incredible work.
I sent a message to the mods explaining that. The old images don't make justice to the current build. Zellemate as part of the team should be the one running the thread, updating the links only if a third party source shared them. This game really doesn't have much justice made for it and the OP certainly isn't doing it any favors.

Zellemate also has a very compreensive guide which the devs are suggesting themselves so it must be good, you can find it in this thread.

I have a few tied for favorite routes, I love a lot of favorite scenes "here and there" so it's hard to pick a true favorite.

Last edited:

butek

Dec 8, 2016
so how do routes work exactly, is it only 1 partner per playthrough or can you fuck everyone and then choose an ending ?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
so how do routes work exactly, is it only 1 partner per playthrough or can you fuck everyone and then choose an ending ?
Some routes have very specific fetishes and they are not interchangeable with the rest, some of them turn into a fuckfest where you can shag the whole city if you wish to do so. Melvin and Sato routes are the most interchangeable and supportive of free roam. Garcias, Clarke and Family are the most railroaded ones if my mind doesn't fail me.

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
Saves from 0.97 "should work":

Save 1 - Clarke route from the start of the last scene.
Save 3 - Hospital route from the start of the new content.
Save 4 - Kinky Kittens right before the route lock and the new content.
Save 6 - Melvin Route Loyal path at the beginning of new content.
Save 7 - Melvin's Route before Ayame can cancel the Sato Route and the Garcias route so you can see some of the new dialogues between Ayame and Adriana. (You can delete after the scenes).
Save 8 - Melvin's Harem route before the girls have coffee together. (You can delete after the scene).
Save 9 - Melvin's Harem route before the girls have dinner together. (You can delete after the scene).
Save 10 - Melvin's Harem route before the start of the new content! (It will make more sense if you check saves 7, 8 and 9 beforehand).
Is there anyone who can share a save folder like that? Because this is not useable.

butek

Dec 8, 2016
Some routes have very specific fetishes and they are not interchangeable with the rest, some of them turn into a fuckfest where you can shag the whole city if you wish to do so. Melvin and Sato routes are the most interchangeable and supportive of free roam. Garcias, Clarke and Family are the most railroaded ones if my mind doesn't fail me.
small question, recollection room are shared between saves right ?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Steam version is an old August 2020 build that finishes all the main routes but doesn't have most of the DLC or the second and third Halloween patches. Team kept working on the game a lot and we're not 5 versions and a bestiality minigame later. Team will continue to work on the game until at least the end of the year and then Steam version will be updated.

Steam version is pretty much an outdated, mostly bug free version.

I sent a message to the mods explaining that. The old images don't make justice to the current build. Zellemate as part of the team should be the one running the thread, updating the links only if a third party source shared them. This game really doesn't have much justice made for it and the OP certainly isn't doing it any favors.

Zellemate also has a very compreensive guide which the devs are suggesting themselves so it must be good, you can find it in this thread.

I have a few tied for favorite routes, I love a lot of favorite scenes "here and there" so it's hard to pick a true favorite.
Yes I can try to send some F95mod a message to update the thread with pictures.
I sadly don't have full access to it - so I can't change anything myself and relies fully on mods.

I will give it a try a bit later and see how it goes.

Is there anyone who can share a save folder like that? Because this is not useable.
No - But I have attached my own save below.
It's a good mix of combinations of Sato, Melvin, Hospital, Mistress & other routes - You have to check the names in the load menu for each save,

Last edited:

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
Yes I can try to send some F95mod a message to update the thread with pictures.
I sadly don't have full access to it - so I can't change anything myself and relies fully on mods.

I will give it a try a bit later and see how it goes.

No - But I have attached my own save below.
It's a good mix of combinations of Sato, Melvin, Hospital, Mistress & other routes - You have to check the names in the load menu for each save,
thanks, you're a life saver :)
btw any save about Jack? I'm new here i don't know how to find Jack's route :)

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes