Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
thanks, you're a life saver :)
btw any save about Jack? I'm new here i don't know how to find Jack's route :)
Family route is its own separate route and should be experienced without a save - Else you will miss scenes.
If you load my save 10 - Its typical where the game splits in the early stages - Then use the guide to find your way to the family route.
Something like this: *Go to Melvin* -> *Think of an Excuse* -> *Go to Melvin* -> *Tell him what you learned from jack* This will initiate the family route.
Remember to save - And again check the guide to get help with different branches!

Last edited:
Reactions: tamercihan1

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
Family route is its own separate route and should be experienced without a save - Else you will miss scenes.
If you load my save 10 - Its typical where the game splits in the early stages - Then use the guide to find your way to the family route.
Something like this: *Go to Melvin* -> *Think of an Excuse* -> *Go to Melvin* -> *Tell him what you learned from jack* This will initiate the family route.
Remember to save - And again check the guide to get help with different branches!
I found it by myself, thanks mate :)

Reactions: Zellemate

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The game has been released to the store. We used to say (we have our own transmitters and maybe we will translate) the translation of the game into some other languages will be! But since the game has already been released in the store and there are no other languages, that is, THEY still DID NOT KEEP THEIR WORD and abandoned the idea with other languages ! And they called the list of languages, that is, perhaps people-players were waiting for them to promise the game to be translated into the languages they named, and they spat on the translation.

Am I getting this right ???
Or at the end of 2021 or at the beginning of 2022, you can still expect that they will finish the Final of their game as it should ???
Keeping their own words about other languages in check.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
One fact is that this is the final game is already sad: ( . I wanted the game to continue for more and more ehh dreams :( So the game is Gorgeous and a very good number of scenes + Very Good art :) Well done for not giving up and continuing to do it :love: (y)

samlans

Sep 29, 2017
Yes - The walkthrough is getting updated and will soon be available via the homepage.

Big game, big guide mate - Use a pair of glasses if you have hard time watching... or play the game as intended - Without guide :coffee:
I already have glasses, but i got stuck at how to continue so i checked the guide for what i must do to go forward.
Was a bit taken back at how large the guide is

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Steam version is an old August 2020 build that finishes all the main routes but doesn't have most of the DLC or the second and third Halloween patches. Team kept working on the game a lot and we're not 5 versions and a bestiality minigame later. Team will continue to work on the game until at least the end of the year and then Steam version will be updated.
I have a few tied for favorite routes, I love a lot of favorite scenes "here and there" so it's hard to pick a true favorite.
Wait, so they are actively blocking the Kagura version from being posted here until the end of the year? What? That makes no sense. Let people choose what version they want to play like on every other fan-translation thread that got a pro translation. I'm personally gonna wait for the complete patch, but blocking a release just because it isn't your own, is not cool.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
New podcast with Starke is live now !
Rumors says its gonna be big this time :coffee:

Net crashed, live again here ->

Last edited:

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
Wait, so they are actively blocking the Kagura version from being posted here until the end of the year? What? That makes no sense. Let people choose what version they want to play like on every other fan-translation thread that got a pro translation. I'm personally gonna wait for the complete patch, but blocking a release just because it isn't your own, is not cool.
Why would you want an older version? To have more bugs? And no, most threads only have the newest version because of data capacity. Btw. you are free to chose the Kagura version. By buying it.

Srsly. Some people....

Last edited:
Reactions: undefiniert

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Why would you want an older version? To have more bugs? And no, most threads only have the newest version because of data capacity. Btw. you are free to chose the Kagura version. By buying it.

Srsly. Some people....
The post literally said Kagura was less buggy and complete albeit not including the “dlc”. I’d swap more content for polished bug-free experience any day of the week. If you look at all the other Kagura game threads with fan translations, they offer the best version, both content AND polish wise. If there is a difference, both versions are offered.

I’m genuinely curious, can someone explain how this game got licensed by Kagura? Its highly unusual for them to take up a western game that is still in development and privately crowdfunded. Ive never seen Kagura do this before. What is the deal?

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The post literally said Kagura was less buggy and complete albeit not including the “dlc”. I’d swap more content for polished bug-free experience any day of the week. If you look at all the other Kagura game threads with fan translations, they offer the best version, both content AND polish wise. If there is a difference, both versions are offered.

I’m genuinely curious, can someone explain how this game got licensed by Kagura? Its highly unusual for them to take up a western game that is still in development and privately crowdfunded. Ive never seen Kagura do this before. What is the deal?
Well - First off, perhaps its true with the "no-bug" normally. That said the Chinese versions is filled with bugs - And bad reviews are literally pouring in.

Starke - Main developer from Heavenstudios is from the days of old and he "might or might not" know the owner of Kagura Games. And this is Kagura Games first western game they have ever done reading their own post somewhere earlier to my knowledge. Lets hope it pays off for all parties involved :coffee:

Reactions: Back and Nerro

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is the Halloween stuff a DLC or just unlockable through the main game?
Via the main game!

Speaking off .... flowchart for Fleeting Iris DLC have been updated to reflect Fleeting Iris IF.
Check Guide on the front page and make sure to download the High Ress version!

More updates on flowcharts will come soon™ - Working on overhauling the main game flowchart ATM.
And will be finishing with the Free-Roam workflow - Since this one is a bit more complicated.
1.png
Above showing low ress preview! download the high ress.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017

Well there was extra time put into testing the 1.0 version that was sent to Kagura, but that is expected right?. When you send something to to publisher and you won't be really able to patch it you want to make it as good as possible . That is not to say that the patreon version is buggy also given the nature of the new content it shouldn't break the 1.0 part of game.

As for it being Kagura's first reverse translation, maybe it was first time they were asked or first time it made sense? After all the developer must share the revenue and most of patreon projects pursuit western audience or they handle translating the game on their own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerro

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Well - First off, perhaps its true with the "no-bug" normally. That said the Chinese versions is filled with bugs - And bad reviews are literally pouring in.
Yea it looks like it is more then their average set of bugs. All but 2 of the bad reviews are Chinese and then all but 2 are because of bugs. I'm curious about Starke reaction to how they messed up the game code. Shame he can't give one :/

I have question wasn't the game also being translated to Japanese? I was expecting the game making it's way to DLsite but it's not there nor there is Japanese available on steam.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
The game has been released to the store. We used to say (we have our own transmitters and maybe we will translate) the translation of the game into some other languages will be! But since the game has already been released in the store and there are no other languages, that is, THEY still DID NOT KEEP THEIR WORD and abandoned the idea with other languages ! And they called the list of languages, that is, perhaps people-players were waiting for them to promise the game to be translated into the languages they named, and they spat on the translation.

Am I getting this right ???
Or at the end of 2021 or at the beginning of 2022, you can still expect that they will finish the Final of their game as it should ???
Keeping their own words about other languages in check.
What are you talking about mate? The game hasn't been finished and Heaven Studios won't work on translations until the game's actually complete.

WHO is blocking anything? Do you think the devs control what gets shared here? People decide to share the latest version, Steam version is an older build. The game barely has any bugs as it is and none even if you don't play the new content and decide to play only what's on Steam. You're being pedantic for no fucking reason. If you want to play the Steam version, go fucking buy it and stop being a minge.

It's not less buggy, it has less content so there's less opportunity for bugs. It's outdated in many ways! Go test both then make an educated guess and not a petulant one.

Any game must be the first game. Kagura Games is asian based I think? They focus on translating Chinese to English and not the other way around, they also work on getting stuff approved on Steam. I heard the dev is friendly with the owner of Kagura Games or and this is just an assumption, they actually can judge the quality of a game and think every other Western game so far is actually garbage? My guess or anyone's guess here is as good as anyone else's including yours, except ours isn't coming from an irascible perspective.

I think you need to read the post below so I'm quoting it:

Well the was extra time put into testing the 1.0 version that was sent to Kagura, but that is expected right?. When you send something to to publisher and you won't be able to really able to patch you want to make it as good as possible . That is not to say that the patreon version is buggy also given the nature of the new content it shouldn't break the 1.0 part of game.

As for it being Kagura's firest reverse translation, maybe it was first time they were asked or first time it made sense? After all the developer must share the revenue and most of patreon projects pursuit western audience or they handle translating the game on their own.
I'm also going to take this time to answer his question.

Yea it looks like it is more then their average set of bugs. All but 2 of the bad reviews are Chinese and then all but 2 are because of bugs. I'm curious about Starke reaction to how they messed up the game code. Shame he can't give one :/

I have question wasn't the game also being translated to Japanese? I was expecting the game making it's way to DLsite but it's not there nor there is Japanese available on steam.
Guess what? Starke just addressed it right at the start of today's podcast. KG screwed up the Chinese version, it has nothing to do with Heaven Studios so all but 2 bad reviews are KG's fault which would make the game Overwhelmingly Positive on Steam and they should issue a public apology for it but so far they're letting Heaven Studios take the heat for this which is mad unprofessional but that's none of my bee's knees.

Obviously he said this in a professional manner but that's the gist of it.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018

The game was already in English, since it's a western game. So there's no difference between the actual patreon version and the Kagura Games one, in terms of writing quality. Steam version is 1.01 with bugfix, so it has all the story content, while the patreon version is 1.5, with more free roam stuff a slightly more bugs, since they keep adding stuff. You can ask someone to share it here, but it would just be a cut content version, so to speak.

Kagura Games made a chinese translation of the game, so i guess that's the deal. I expected a japanese translation too to be honest, but it is what it is. It's a shame the did this mess ( the chinese version is bugged as fuck) but it's probably the first time the do this kind of job, and it's probably the first time they work on a heavily scripted game like Fleeting Iris.

Edit: Kagura Games also did a SFW version for Steam and handled all the Steam's approvation process.

Reactions: Nerro

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Regarding steam comments:
- The game was released to Kagura games after Patreon version 1.01 - Meaning all the main routes of the game is done.
- The patreon version is currently at 1.06 soon 1.07
- There will be a patch when the game is completely done to get the steam version updated to the newest content - That will be earliest 2022 - Meaning if you want to play the newest content try out the patreon version instead.
What's the reason for Steam being behind the Patreon version (for now)?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Already explained several times in the thread - The simple version:
The game was handed over to Kagura April 2020 - meanwhile heavenstudios have continued the work.
- Meaning there is around 1 years content more in the patreon version(or something along those lines)
- Plan is to release a patch when the development of Fleeting Iris is done around 2022 for Kagura Games to get the steam version up to date with content.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes