Zyro

May 27, 2017
What is Kagura Games supposed to do? Keep a team on the side exclusively for Heaven Studios just to update the game every month? Come on mate... exercising some common sense now and then won't kill you.

You guys need to get this through your thick heads: 1.0 is by all storyline purposes "final". They're working on extra content and DLC's which we should be grateful for, once those are done Steam version will be updated but they will update it once it's all done instead of many small updates.

Stop trying to complicate something that is not complicated if you just think for a second, and I'm not talking about you in particular, I'm talking about the shitfest this thread has been on this subject for the last couple of days. Just stop, most of you are just making yourselves look nitpicky and childish.
I was literally just asking out of curiosity wtf? I'm not even complaining or anything. Why do you suddenly have to get so upset like someone took a shit in your bowl of cereal?

Already explained several times in the thread - The simple version:
The game was handed over to Kagura April 2020 - meanwhile heavenstudios have continued the work.
- Meaning there is around 1 years content more in the patreon version(or something along those lines)
- Plan is to release a patch when the development of Fleeting Iris is done around 2022 for Kagura Games to get the steam version up to date with content.
Thanks for the clarification. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zellemate

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
How do you unlock all the gym related events? I had one event there and keep going directly to the treadmill every time I try to trigger the next event in the string.

FeelyMcTeet

Jan 26, 2018
Having just come across the cosplay convention bug...does anyone know what the trigger for the cosplay event is and/or how to avoid it?

I've tried skipping the weekend days until Monday, but the event just triggers then :cry:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Having just come across the cosplay convention bug...does anyone know what the trigger for the cosplay event is and/or how to avoid it?

I've tried skipping the weekend days until Monday, but the event just triggers then :cry:
The cosplay convention right now auto triggers when playing.
When you get the bug* you have just walk-through ON - Meaning can just play as normal, just let Ayame click on whatever needs to clicked on - If its the elevator in the office find the right spot and click it - then story will resume as normally.

Edited*

Last edited:
Reactions: FeelyMcTeet

FeelyMcTeet

Jan 26, 2018
The cosplay convention right now auto triggers when playing.
When you get the bug* you have just walk-through ON - Meaning just play as normal, just let Ayame click on whatever needs to click - If its the elevator in the office find the right spot and click it - then story will resume as normally.

Edited*
Thanks! I hadn't realised that you could still interact with things with the bug :D

Weirdly, after one or two in-game days, the bug resolved itself :unsure:

Reactions: Zellemate

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I see this game release on kagura, but this ver 1.05 is the final??? I dont see the tag "completed".

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I see this game release on kagura, but this ver 1.05 is the final??? I dont see the tag "completed".
Nope - Game is still being developed!

Next patches are:
- Beach content
- exhibitionism
- Massage parlor
- Hobo content

Then we move onto:
- Shota twins DLC

Then:
- Halloween DLC finale

And big enough budget = possibility for:
Incentive Rewards (Unconfirmed)
  • Christmas patch.
  • Fujiko’s childhood (includes Ayame’s mother).
  • Jack Solo Route. (Jack solo route and happy ending).
  • Armand’s Operation Infiltration.
  • Robert’s trust endings patch.
  • Melvin after hours.
Gonna be a great year :coffee:

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
Ok, I've played enough to say that this is one of the best h-games that i've seen in my life along with LastEvil and some others, yeah, the story is nice, the playstyle is fun and breezy. Have ended three routes so far and still have many more to explore!

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It is indeed a good game, but the multiple ends result in the end of the game is boring. It would be better if they were parallel stories that affected the main plot. If the translation is bad, blame Google lol.
Well you are of cause entitled to your opinion - But literally saying that out of the games 20 endings... you find them all boring sound a bit foolish to me, and you properly did not play all routes nor see all endings fully.

'Your' suggestion that all endings should be parallel with the stories are just that - Your opinion!
Starke's idea for this game was what you see and what you play.

- Plan was what you see - A game where you can play Ayame as you want, but all these routes takes place in an alternate timeline or multiverse as the game describes it.
- This is firstly to match the stories of the other titles there are planned from HeavenStudios.
- 2ndly this way Ayame is kept kind of "pure" if there should be a follow up game - something like "Fleeting Iris 2" then she wont be a complete slut.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
It is indeed a good game, but the multiple ends result in the end of the game is boring. It would be better if they were parallel stories that affected the main plot. If the translation is bad, blame Google lol.
Oooohhh I love posts like this! <3

Please explain how that would make any sense story wise? How exactly would you deliver that?

Because programming wise I can tell already you never programmed squat diddly in your life. See, anyone that did would know that having 20 routes that you can start in any given order will end up with 1,048,575 combinations of routes in which at some point she'll be prude and others slutty so you'd have to account for over a million possibilities! Definitely the game would be less boring with over a million possible outcomes but once again, how exactly would your brilliant mind deliver that?

Reactions: Not_A_Horse
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes