kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
is anyone have finish all the route? can u guys upload the save data file here because some route just bugged and it won't pop up for some reason make me so tilted to continue playing

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Well you are of cause entitled to your opinion - But literally saying that out of the games 20 endings... you find them all boring sound a bit foolish to me, and you properly did not play all routes nor see all endings fully.

'Your' suggestion that all endings should be parallel with the stories are just that - Your opinion!
Starke's idea for this game was what you see and what you play.

- Plan was what you see - A game where you can play Ayame as you want, but all these routes takes place in an alternate timeline or multiverse as the game describes it.
- This is firstly to match the stories of the other titles there are planned from HeavenStudios.
- 2ndly this way Ayame is kept kind of "pure" if there should be a follow up game - something like "Fleeting Iris 2" then she wont be a complete slut.
sometime you should remain them this is a hentai game, not a bestseller novel

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Nice but:
People are entitled to use their common knowledge and search the thread.
This post I posted this Monday - It have a lot of Melvin saves + Sato saves.
- From there you can go into both Hospital routes, Mistress Route, Office route, both Melvin routes and both Sato routes.
- Rest of the routes you can go into at day10 via save #10

May 2, 2020
People are entitled to use their common knowledge and search the thread.
This post I posted this Monday - It have a lot of Melvin saves + Sato saves.
- From there you can go into both Hospital routes, Mistress Route, Office route, both Melvin routes and both Sato routes.
- Rest of the routes you can go into at day10 via save #10
Nice, wrong guy you replied to.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "Zellemate, postagem: 5663384, membro: 7607"]
Bem, você tem direito à sua opinião - Mas, literalmente, dizer que dos jogos 20 finais ... você acha todos eles chatos soam um pouco tolos para mim, e você não jogou corretamente todas as rotas nem viu todos os finais totalmente.

'Sua' sugestão de que todos os finais devem ser paralelos às histórias são apenas isso - Sua opinião!
A ideia de Starke para este jogo era o que você vê e o que você joga.

- Plano era o que você vê - Um jogo onde você pode jogar Ayame como quiser, mas todas essas rotas acontecem em uma linha do tempo alternativa ou multiverso como o jogo descreve.
- Isso é em primeiro lugar para coincidir com as histórias dos outros títulos que estão planejados de HeavenStudios.
- Em segundo lugar, dessa forma Ayame é mantida meio "pura" se houver um jogo subsequente - algo como "Fleeting Iris 2", então ela não será uma vagabunda completa.
[/CITAR]
Amigo, foi apenas uma crítica construtiva. Lembre-se de que elogiei o jogo. Eu entendi o conceito do jogo, que seriam rotas independentes, realidades alternativas. No entanto, acho que nem todas as rotas devem ser finitas (a menos que você pretenda continuar com um DLC). Talvez outros dois se completassem e continuassem dentro de outro. Ou algo mais transversal, se você me entende. Um exemplo claro é a rota do casal swing onde trocam parceiros, depois desistem e isso acaba não afetando as outras rotas nem o casamento. Apenas uma ideia para enriquecer seu nobre trabalho. De qualquer forma, obrigada. O jogo foi muito divertido.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
[QUOTE = "Zellemate, postagem: 5663384, membro: 7607"]
Bem, você tem direito à sua opinião - Mas, literalmente, dizer que dos jogos 20 finais ... você acha todos eles chatos soam um pouco tolos para mim, e você não jogou corretamente todas as rotas nem viu todos os finais totalmente.

'Sua' sugestão de que todos os finais devem ser paralelos às histórias são apenas isso - Sua opinião!
A ideia de Starke para este jogo era o que você vê e o que você joga.

- Plano era o que você vê - Um jogo onde você pode jogar Ayame como quiser, mas todas essas rotas acontecem em uma linha do tempo alternativa ou multiverso como o jogo descreve.
- Isso é em primeiro lugar para coincidir com as histórias dos outros títulos que estão planejados de HeavenStudios.
- Em segundo lugar, dessa forma Ayame é mantida meio "pura" se houver um jogo subsequente - algo como "Fleeting Iris 2", então ela não será uma vagabunda completa.
[/CITAR]
Amigo, foi apenas uma crítica construtiva. Lembre-se de que elogiei o jogo. Eu entendi o conceito do jogo, que seriam rotas independentes, realidades alternativas. No entanto, acho que nem todas as rotas devem ser finitas (a menos que você pretenda continuar com um DLC). Talvez outros dois se completassem e continuassem dentro de outro. Ou algo mais transversal, se você me entende. Um exemplo claro é a rota do casal swing onde trocam parceiros, depois desistem e isso acaba não afetando as outras rotas nem o casamento. Apenas uma ideia para enriquecer seu nobre trabalho. De qualquer forma, obrigada. O jogo foi muito divertido.
Please keep it English in here.
That said - All critique are welcome of cause ! It just don't make sense for this kind of game. Perhaps for a few routes? Maybe.
- Any suggestions are welcome on our discord in #suggestions - Just remember this game is old, meaning its nearing its end and most plans and events are already set in stone - There are perhaps options to compliment with more DLC's but that is up to patreons and if there will be big enough budget for that.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
I would like to repeat that the game is very good. Well above average and if I may, I would like to suggest some things like: more interaction with the environments (bookstore, pet store, etc.), secondary searches with random NPCs, secret places, changing clothes, getting drunk and suffering consequences at the hands of tariffs, being arrested, being hired for random services, traveling (other maps), other playable characters (sister, husband, etc.), calling contacts (men with whom you had sex) and making appointments that affect or not affect routes. Once again forgiveness for writing. I am Brazilian and I have very weak English.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I would like to repeat that the game is very good. Well above average and if I may, I would like to suggest some things like: more interaction with the environments (bookstore, pet store, etc.), secondary searches with random NPCs, secret places, changing clothes, getting drunk and suffering consequences at the hands of tariffs, being arrested, being hired for random services, traveling (other maps), other playable characters (sister, husband, etc.), calling contacts (men with whom you had sex) and making appointments that affect or not affect routes. Once again forgiveness for writing. I am Brazilian and I have very weak English.
Thanks for your kind words - And damn son, surething I will bring them to Starke. A lot of stuff, just remember what I wrote about its very late for suggestions - Game is nearing its finished development(around 2022) with the last content is already planned.

Regarding English - Just do a google translate and paste it in, the rules on f95 dictates to use English if I remember correctly(unless you are in a specific language thread).
Ps. The above is perfect !

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Will Steam version of the game be update immediately after 1.0.6 out ? I mean at the same day or hour )
No - 1.06 is already out via our homepage (bestiality project is 1.06 technical).
Steam version will first be updated when the game is 100% finished and the team have moved on to the next game - That's around sometime in start of 2022.

Starke replied back to your suggestions - You can read them here:

Starke — Today at 9:59 AM
Interaction with bookstore: Mostly planned for second and third games.​
Pet store: Was meant to be the place where Ayame bought the "necklace" for the bestiality route that was cut short due to time constraints.​
Secondary searches: Isn't that what free roam is?​
Secret places: Huh?​
Changing clothes: Absolutely not​
Getting drunk and suffering consequences: Literally how Sato route starts (plus drugs)​
Being arrested: Officer clint, also there's another cop twist coming soon in the exhibitionism part of the game​
Being hired for random services: What?​
Traveling: Yeah, people complain the map is already too big, let's make it bigger :joy:​
Other playable characters: Why do you hate us?​
Calling contacts: Already planned​
Making appointments that affect or not other routes: Huh?​

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
it great if you guy can improve the art, on my POV, I gave the art is 3/5, the game play and story very good

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes