RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
No - 1.06 is already out via our homepage (bestiality project is 1.06 technical).
Steam version will first be updated when the game is 100% finished and the team have moved on to the next game - That's around sometime in start of 2022.

Starke replied back to your suggestions - You can read them here:

Starke — Today at 9:59 AM
Interaction with bookstore: Mostly planned for second and third games.​
Pet store: Was meant to be the place where Ayame bought the "necklace" for the bestiality route that was cut short due to time constraints.​
Secondary searches: Isn't that what free roam is?​
Secret places: Huh?​
Changing clothes: Absolutely not​
Getting drunk and suffering consequences: Literally how Sato route starts (plus drugs)​
Being arrested: Officer clint, also there's another cop twist coming soon in the exhibitionism part of the game​
Being hired for random services: What?​
Traveling: Yeah, people complain the map is already too big, let's make it bigger :joy:​
Other playable characters: Why do you hate us?​
Calling contacts: Already planned​
Making appointments that affect or not other routes: Huh?​
explaining: random quest. As in GTA where an NPC appears randomly on the map (highlighted) with a quick mission.

Reactions: Zellemate

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Thanks for the feedback - You really don't like the current artwork? :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well, I not dislike the art, I just not like the art as much as other game (NTRMAN or shinichiku). when come to hentai game, first impressive is the artwork, the sex scene, the sexy woman... gameplay, story come to second.

I not even try to play this game because the artwork not impressive me until I saw it release on kagura and I run out of game to play (so I check the gameplay, story and somehow it worth a try).

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
well, I not dislike the art, I just not like the art as much as other game (NTRMAN or shinichiku). when come to hentai game, first impressive is the artwork, the sex scene, the sexy woman... gameplay, story come to second.

I not even try to play this game because the artwork not impressive me until I saw it release on kagura and I run out of game to play (so I check the gameplay, story and somehow it worth a try).
Ye completely fair criticism - Everybody have their preferred style of art they like, I completely understand that!
Lucky there are so many games that there are something for everybody :coffee:

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020

My opinion is that there must be a balance. The initial purpose is hentai art. Therefore, it must be good / great. This game has good art (maybe better). However, gameplay is important as well. It is what holds us. This one is very good in this regard. My criticism is that it can be improved (maybe the next one) by making it great!

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
My opinion is that there must be a balance. The initial purpose is hentai art. Therefore, it must be good / great. This game has good art (maybe better). However, gameplay is important as well. It is what holds us. This one is very good in this regard. My criticism is that it can be improved (maybe the next one) by making it great!
I argee with you, artwork come first but gameplay or story is the thing keep us play the game

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Does anyone know how I trigger the voyeurs scenes and how I trigger the mini game in red light? He was available at the beginning, I didn't play and then he disappeared!

smithyJohn32

Mar 31, 2019
So if I understand what's been said previously in the thread correctly, if I bought the Kagura version of the game (v1.01? I bought it from Mangagamer's storefront if that means anything.) I should essentially just wait about a year for them to release an update that includes all the dlc and ignore/not pay attention to anything else until they release that update?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
will there be a Russian translation
Not that I know of - You are welcome to make one :coffee:

Does anyone know how I trigger the voyeurs scenes and how I trigger the mini game in red light? He was available at the beginning, I didn't play and then he disappeared!
You need to do it before a specific day - Else it will be gone.

So if I understand what's been said previously in the thread correctly, if I bought the Kagura version of the game (v1.01? I bought it from Mangagamer's storefront if that means anything.) I should essentially just wait about a year for them to release an update that includes all the dlc and ignore/not pay attention to anything else until they release that update?
Yes - Plan is in cooperation with Kagura Games to release a patch when the game is finished - This should bring the version up to same content as the patreon version.

Reactions: smithyJohn32

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Previously, a very long time ago, when I was looking for how to find a scene with where the main character in the costume of a rabbit girl came across a commentary with a piece of a frame from a step-by-step passage, I decided to look at where the moment is. So before the instruction was 100 times weaker. Well done such detailed information will be useful to people :)

Step-by-step walkthrough 10 out of 10 :) (y)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Previously, a very long time ago, when I was looking for how to find a scene with where the main character in the costume of a rabbit girl came across a commentary with a piece of a frame from a step-by-step passage, I decided to look at where the moment is. So before the instruction was 100 times weaker. Well done such detailed information will be useful to people :)

Step-by-step walkthrough 10 out of 10 :) (y)
Thank you ! Glad it helped :coffee:

I'm actually updating the guide to get all the new things in!
- DLC flowchart is already updated including bestiality.
- The main guide is also getting an update to reflect minor new things that have been changed.
- Free-Roam will get its own flowchart.

Last edited:

Gira18179

Feb 11, 2018
nice guide, it's just that even with max zoom it becomes all pixelated and is still too small.
1619836483367.png

Last edited:

Autarchyolo

Dec 10, 2020
Hello new player here. First of all thanks for the amazing game. Its beautiful.
Just wanted to ask a question, can someone guide me on how to unlock somw free roam events, i am following the main story through the flowchart but the flowchart doesn't contain info about extra events. Will be grateful if someone can guide me. Thank you.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
nice guide, it's just that even with max zoom it becomes all pixelated and is still too small.
View attachment 1172301
Don't open the pdf via browser - Else use the png version if you still have problems.

Hello new player here. First of all thanks for the amazing game. Its beautiful.
Just wanted to ask a question, can someone guide me on how to unlock somw free roam events, i am following the main story through the flowchart but the flowchart doesn't contain info about extra events. Will be grateful if someone can guide me. Thank you.
Here is a link for a work-in-progress version of the free-roam flowchart.
Its not finished so it don't have all events - There might be mistakes and random text.
This is just to get you started - Have fun!

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
A small twitter spoiler ->

Somebody is getting the 'happy ending' at the massage parlor
hey man, I got some bug, hope you guy can fix it

1 - I go in the collection room and use the teleport ring to go outside (mervin pub), the outside turn to the night.

2 - I use the cheat to got suntan, then go to mervin pub to work (the day after mervin come to change room and the girl tell him fuck off), the young guy tell me to change and ready to work, I go to change room to change, then go to talk to him again and he keep tell me go to change, I try to talk to the custom and they just say hi, at that point I stuck, can not process the game, look like the suntan fuck up the quest

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes