Autarchyolo

Dec 10, 2020
Than
Don't open the pdf via browser - Else use the png version if you still have problems.

Here is a link for a work-in-progress version of the free-roam flowchart.
Its not finished so it don't have all events - There might be mistakes and random text.
This is just to get you started - Have fun!

Mega
Thank you so much. ❤

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
hey man, I got some bug, hope you guy can fix it

1 - I go in the collection room and use the teleport ring to go outside (mervin pub), the outside turn to the night.

2 - I use the cheat to got suntan, then go to mervin pub to work (the day after mervin come to change room and the girl tell him fuck off), the young guy tell me to change and ready to work, I go to change room to change, then go to talk to him again and he keep tell me go to change, I try to talk to the custom and they just say hi, at that point I stuck, can not process the game, look like the suntan fuck up the quest
Don't use the teleportation ring - It can and will cause bugs !

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
Wow, haven't noticed that we had a Game Developer here, thanks for this awesome game Zellemate, I have a question for you mate, what on earth is goin on in Area 43 (is the name correct?)

I WANNA GET IN THERE!!!! Lol

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Wow, haven't noticed that we had a Game Developer here, thanks for this awesome game Zellemate, I have a question for you mate, what on earth is goin on in Area 43 (is the name correct?)

I WANNA GET IN THERE!!!! Lol
Just a community manager - and not a developer "sorry", I'm just here to keep the peace :coffee:
But I will forward your thanks to Starke!

That area is meant for one of the upcoming games and not really for Fleeting Iris.

Last edited:

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
I was looking for this game jaja, in steam have regular opinions, but there most are in chinesse, the opinions in languages that i undesrtand speak really good about it, so i just want to try it. Thank you

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I was looking for this game jaja, in steam have regular opinions, but there most are in chinesse, the opinions in languages that i undesrtand speak really good about it, so i just want to try it. Thank you
The Chinese version had bugs that made the game crash at launch : ( - They should be fixed now however!
So reviews from them are not so good.

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
Version 1.0.6 has already come out or it hasn't come out yet because they added a new genre that is bestiality and others

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Version 1.0.6 has already come out or it hasn't come out yet because they added a new genre that is bestiality and others
1.06 = bestiality patch.
1.07 = next patch.

Cya very soon™ for 1.07 :coffee:

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
Just a community manager - and not a developer "sorry", I'm just here to keep the peace :coffee:
But I will forward your thanks to Starke!

That area is meant for one of the upcoming games and not really for Fleeting Iris.
Oh! Nice, thanks Zelle, btw, loved that little content that you teached how to reach with Chloe and the Maze, still trying to figure out the voyeur scene with the redhead and the window, couldn't find it in the guide, but I'll get there by myself.

So you guys are reusing this map for other games? Cool, can't wait for try them as well.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Oh! Nice, thanks Zelle, btw, loved that little content that you teached how to reach with Chloe and the Maze, still trying to figure out the voyeur scene with the redhead and the window, couldn't find it in the guide, but I'll get there by myself.

So you guys are reusing this map for other games? Cool, can't wait for try them as well.
Glad it helped - The red head is actually really simple to get - IF you know where and what triggers it.
I will put solution below for you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi, I'm on the latest version and I'm getting a bug on the Melvin route on the event just after you meet Armand for the first time. I try to do the next Melvin event and get a black screen
I havent used teleportation ring neither old saves, it just loops the scene over and over ending on a black screen but I can press pause and teleport out of the pub, then I try going again and same thing happens, I see the event then black screen and loop
Send me a save and I will look at it, and forward it to the team if needed!

o7sniip

Dec 6, 2020
Fleeting Iris IF is NOT compatible with full screen, do NOT try to Alt+Enter in the game which you shouldn’t be able to in the first place so do not try to circumvent the script that prevents you from doing it through third party programs such as Resize Enabler, MSI Afterburner, etc. etc. you will not come out of that war winning
Heh, this makes me chuckle. Good thing the main game is still alt+enter friendly cause I'd need to play with binoculars or something. Please tell me you guys are moving to a different engine for your next project? It's ironic that the best devs in the biz work with the worst tech in the biz.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes