Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yeah i'm not using neither of those. Also, I've just realised that my game crashes when I enter any of the 7/11, not just Santo's.

Here's my save file. Thanks!
It works fine in my game, can you make a video?
Also what version of the game are you playing ? - steam or patreon and what patreon version if you play that?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I've downloaded the recent version (1.05) from the mega link on this site.
Did not see the video ! checking now :p
I sent you a private message - With some suggestions for fixing it.
Our own team could not find any problems when testing on win10 ourself :|

Can someone guide me how to start bestiality route ? Step by step would be nice
Step-by-step guide ->
Have fun.

Last edited:

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Yes I can try to send some F95mod a message to update the thread with pictures.
I sadly don't have full access to it - so I can't change anything myself and relies fully on mods.

I will give it a try a bit later and see how it goes.

No - But I have attached my own save below.
It's a good mix of combinations of Sato, Melvin, Hospital, Mistress & other routes - You have to check the names in the load menu for each save,
Hey , thanks for the saves , but they don't appear , whenever I click on continue , it doesn't show anything , could I have installed them somewhere wrong ? I installed them in the downloaded file .

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hey , thanks for the saves , but they don't appear , whenever I click on continue , it doesn't show anything , could I have installed them somewhere wrong ? I installed them in the downloaded file .
Yep sounds like you "installed" them wrongly.
Just put the Diary folder into the main game folder

I have attached a video for reference below.
(and ignore my .rar files in there)

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
resolved issue - anyone having issues with wine should check gstreamer settings in config

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It seems that wine is no longer playing nicely with the game. Wine works ok for other games, but this one in particular seems to have started giving it some trouble. Any suggestions on what might be causing this? I've put an error log below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've thought it may possibly be RPGMaker, but Cursed Armor loads fine, so I'm not actually sure what the issue is here. If the devs are aware of this issue and have any suggestions on how to solve it, that would be great.
1. The game is heavily scripted - That could be the main reason for problems.
2. The team don't test the game on all the different Virtual Machines the exist out there - My guess is this "wine VM" causes the problems - The game works fine on VMware as an example.
3. You are a bit on your own since its a 3rd party application.

Our recommendation: Use another VM or another OS.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
And we are live!

Yesterday the latest patch was released - version 1.06B which features the long awaited Massage Parlor event and a plethora of QoL fixes.
Some worthy mentions from the patch notes:

Massage parlor event(yes it's a big one)
- Remastered the shower scene at home.
- Autosave now available for those who wants it.
- Mouse support(still need a bit of work but its working)
- Overhauled highway map with easier access to kinky kittens.
- Tons of bug fixes.
And a loooooot of other stuff was changed and fixed - Guessing that Starke will properly talk a bit about some of these things tonight in the podcast! Cya there :coffee:

Last edited:

lvana

Jan 3, 2021
I download from heavenstudios patch- Fleeting Iris IF with Bestiality, but I can not start the game in fullscreen mode. (F1 and launch in f.s. or Alt+Enter - do not help)

i see now " Fleeting Iris IF is NOT compatible with full screen, do NOT try to Alt+Enter in the game which you shouldn’t be able to in the first place so do not try to circumvent the script that prevents you from doing it through third party programs such as Resize Enabler, MSI Afterburner, etc. etc. you will not come out of that war winning. "

Last edited:
Reactions: Zellemate

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
I m having a problem after cosplay scene main character unable to enter in new place as she walk through door nd windows without opening it

Cn some one help?

Reactions: kanniammal55

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
I m having a problem after cosplay scene main character unable to enter in new place as she walk through door nd windows without opening it

Cn some one help?
Hmm, it happened to me too, but I was able to enter new places, for instance, to enter the house all I had to do was stand exactly in front of the door and press Z, to go downstair all I had to do was follow the exactly the same thing I would do if I wasn't walking through doors or windows. Maybe you can try this?

Reactions: Kjazz

Jellyax

Nov 4, 2020
can somebody help me i complete the nurse route with both endings but it doesnt unlocked in the memory room

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
can somebody help me i complete the nurse route with both endings but it doesnt unlocked in the memory room
Properly a bug - Unlock the gallery instead for an easy fix.
Issac will attend to this for next patch - There is a lot of scenes that don't unlock properly, including endings.

Reactions: Jellyax

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Hmm, it happened to me too, but I was able to enter new places, for instance, to enter the house all I had to do was stand exactly in front of the door and press Z, to go downstair all I had to do was follow the exactly the same thing I would do if I wasn't walking through doors or windows. Maybe you can try this?
Ill try this lets see wht happens

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes