tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
I had one naughty event at the gym. Every time I go there now Ayame just runs on the treadmill. How do I trigger the next event?

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
I liked the art style but Im sick of that robert cant get the fun at all and I would like to see a content like that . I bought the membership bc someone asked for it so enjoy it well
Btw Im sorry for sharing the game soo early heaven studios I realised what I did after sharing the game.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I liked the art style but Im sick of that robert cant get the fun at all and I would like to see a content like that . I bought the membership bc someone asked for it so enjoy it well
Its an NTR game - Robert is supposed not to get to much fun.
However he still have a few scenes still. Play the Garcias NTR Hero route where he comes out on top!

Btw Im sorry for sharing the game soo early heaven studios I realised what I did after sharing the game.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ then delete the post if you are so sorry :LOL:

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Its an NTR game - Robert is supposed not to get to much fun.
However he still have a few scenes still. Play the Garcias NTR Hero route where he comes out on top!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ then delete the post if you are so sorry :LOL:
I just didnt want to ruin their fun

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I just didnt want to ruin their fun
I understand your valor - Its not that I support leaking of the game, or any game... that said ->
Would recommend to do it properly and report the thread with a game update and do the admin a favor and copy paste patch notes while doing so (y)

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Before the thread update and things get drowned out, for what it's worth the remastering of old scenes is appreciated. Good excuse to browse through the gallery and revisit old scenes, and new old scenes.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
I kinda missed the latest news, so maybe it was mentioned earlier.
But still I`ll ask - when the hobo encampment is planned to release?

Reactions: Garu

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I kinda missed the latest news, so maybe it was mentioned earlier.
But still I`ll ask - when the hobo encampment is planned to release?
- Newest patch had the Massage Parlor events.
- Hobo content will come Soon™ - Think its the next planned patch - Starke have showed a few sketches with hobo's for upcoming scenes to a few high tiered patreons already.

Last edited:

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi!
Any chance to have a mac version?
I tried to make a usual conversion, with RPGMaker, but the file locations are not the usual ones.
Thanks

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Ahhh what a pleasant suprise!!! Mind if i ask, are there any new scenes? Checked patch notes but couldn't see any, maybe forgotten to be added or idk, just wanted to confirm if there isn't :D

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
It says that the teleport ring's gone, any option to make Ayane move faster?, like buying speed shoes or put some speed item in her room inside a box? maybe a gift from her husband.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes