Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
For some reason the game.exe for IF just closes by itself right after starting.
And the fixes in the link doesn't work.
Any ideas how I could resolve this?
Try opening normal Fleeting Iris up(Or any other VX ACE rpgmaker game) - Press F1 and un-click "Launch In Fullscreen"
And try again.

blippbloop

Mar 28, 2021
resources graphics /characters/ vehicles is missing, how to fix it ? pls
If you get any "missing resources report these to the developers" it just means your gamelauncher is out of date or bugged, download and install RPG Maker VX Ace RTP again

L_S_T

May 13, 2021
Win: - - -
most of the links are down can u upload to mega?

JDBlades

Apr 30, 2020
Don't open the pdf via browser - Else use the png version if you still have problems.

Here is a link for a work-in-progress version of the free-roam flowchart.
Its not finished so it don't have all events - There might be mistakes and random text.
This is just to get you started - Have fun!

Mega

I get a message that the Mega file has been removed. Any chance for another upload?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Im stuck at the Officer Chloe Event. What am i supposed to do with the 3 switches?
Free-Roam guide via mega link -> Here

I get a message that the Mega file has been removed. Any chance for another upload?
Front page of the thread under Guide -> Or Click Here

Win: - - -
most of the links are down can u upload to mega?
All links works fine.

does anyone have old v1.0.5 link ?
No why would you want that?

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
And we are live!

Yesterday the latest patch was released - version 1.06B which features the long awaited Massage Parlor event and a plethora of QoL fixes.
Some worthy mentions from the patch notes:

Massage parlor event(yes it's a big one)
- Remastered the shower scene at home.
- Autosave now available for those who wants it.
- Mouse support(still need a bit of work but its working)
- Overhauled highway map with easier access to kinky kittens.
- Tons of bug fixes.
And a loooooot of other stuff was changed and fixed - Guessing that Starke will properly talk a bit about some of these things tonight in the podcast! Cya there :coffee:
I downloaded the new version, added a save from the old game, went to the massage parlor, witnessed the increase in the map with new masseuses, but I can only do the same scene. There is no interaction with the new ones. Can you help me?

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
To play the DLC, do I play it as a separate game or do I need to copy files into the original game from the DLC downloaded on from heavenstudios.org?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I downloaded the new version, added a save from the old game, went to the massage parlor, witnessed the increase in the map with new masseuses, but I can only do the same scene. There is no interaction with the new ones. Can you help me?
You need to be more specific - Depending on the save you have loaded what route are you playing, just continue it ?

To play the DLC, do I play it as a separate game or do I need to copy files into the original game from the DLC downloaded on from heavenstudios.org?
Bestiality DLC is played as a separate game as explained on the homepage, DL it from there - All other DLC's are implemented into the game already.

Reactions: Xhin and Shin969
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes